blackheart vs silver surfer.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bigbran
who would win on neutral ground?

Psyquis52
Good fight!

General Kon-El
Blackheart 6/10

bigbran
i made this because im tired of supes threads. so blackheart has speed, strength, power...
and omg i just saw the ghost rider trailer and he looks excacly like him, sweet.

bigbran
ok back on topic. he also has healing, can surfer put him down?

Tassadar
Originally posted by bigbran
i made this because im tired of supes threads. so blackheart has speed, strength, power...
and omg i just saw the ghost rider trailer and he looks excacly like him, sweet.

All the trailers I have seen, he isnt shown. Can you give me a link?
On topic, Surfer is a lot faster, and can increase his strength with the PC, but Black Heart is a lot smarter. I think they are both equaly versatile in power sets, but I think BH has a bit more power overall. Close fight, but I give the edge to the Surfer, so long as he isnt being stupid that day.

bigbran
i seen the trailer on like et or something, i looked over and seen a motor bike on fire, then i watched and seen gr, he looks prety sweet.

Rols
Isnt Blackheart Mephistos son, SS has fought Mephisto a few times and Survived to tell the tale.

Neutral id go 50/50 split
In his own realm Blackheart 10/10

D-Block
Originally posted by Rols
Isnt Blackheart Mephistos son, SS has fought Mephisto a few times and Survived to tell the tale.

Neutral id go 50/50 split
In his own realm Blackheart 10/10

I thought you were giving the victory to Surfer from the begining of your post. I think SS can get it done if he is bloodlusted and fighting smart.

Rols
Blackheart is true immortal semilar to his father. I put it 50/50 because im SS fans.

bigbran
ill say blackheart.

bigbran
or can ss utilize his speed to his advantage.

rotiart
Silver Surfer Vs. Magic?
I give it to blackheart.

bigbran
lets see how surfer would do w/o his weaknesses though.

bbrem123
Blackheart possessesed virtually infinite psionic power which he can draw endlessly from hyperspace and can create and destroy matter at will down to subatomic level

i think hes got just a little edge

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.