Ultimate Wolverine Vs Hulk #3 (Spoilers)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scoobless
eek!

SPOILERS BELOW! SPOILERS BELOW! SPOILERS BELOW! SPOILERS BELOW! SPOILERS BELOW! SPOILERS BELOW! SPOILERS BELOW! SPOILERS BELOW! SPOILERS BELOW! SPOILERS BELOW! SPOILERS BELOW! SPOILERS BELOW! SPOILERS BELOW! SPOILERS BELOW! SPOILERS BELOW!

It's not out yet....annoying.... no?

*space-filler* ... to make it look like there's a lot of info inside the spoiler tags... get it?.... evil face

*space-filler*space-filler*
*space-filler*space-filler*space-filler*space-filler*space-filler*space-filler*space-filler*space-filler*

*space-filler*space-filler*space-filler*space-filler*space-filler*space-filler*space-filler*

*space-filler*space-filler*space-filler*

Skeets
You fiend!!!

made you look

ST0RM SHAD0W
I didn't highlight the spoiler tag, but could you please tell me when this came out?

Scoobless
Just read the spoiler... it doesn't give too much away.... seriously

ST0RM SHAD0W
mad

laughing

R.O.T. Yahman
I've always wanted to know how you did this .... hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahah ............................. U have given me , a means to be even more annoying than B4. Who would have though it possible.

Dinalfos
*Cartman voice* This is ****ing weak *Cartman voice*

When? WHEN?!

Scoobless
Originally posted by R.O.T. Yahman
I've always wanted to know how you did this .... hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahah ............................. U have given me , a means to be even more annoying than B4. Who would have though it possible.

use this gift wisely my poor deficient child

R.O.T. Yahman
Originally posted by Scoobless
use this gift wisely my poor deficient child

**** !!!!!!!! big grin

inamilist
It had been moved to July 12th

it is now pegged for release on Aug 9th

ya....

its nice they have the reutrn of the hulk before they have this series even remotely finished....

R.O.T. Yahman
Originally posted by inamilist

ya....

its nice they have the reutrn of the hulk before they have this series even remotely finished....

Yeah, it doesn't forebode good times for Wolverine. smile

inamilist
Originally posted by R.O.T. Yahman
Yeah, it doesn't forebode good times for Wolverine. smile

Happy Dance Happy Dance

Scoobless
Maybe they made friends at the end of the series...... sad

jgiant
cool

NiņoArņia
anyone have scans/links to scans of 1+2?

willRules
We all know what will come of the series from the first issue...........ultimate She-Hulk yes It's soooooo obvious yes

................Although now I said it, it probably won't happen............sad

TheKahn

NiņoArņia
Originally posted by TheKahn
I think they are on page three of this thread.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=383158& amp;highlight=Ultimate+Wolverine+and+Ultimate+Hulk

thank ya big grin

Black Adam
heard it's been pushed back to late October.....

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by Black Adam
heard it's been pushed back to late October.....

son of a censored

why is everything bieng pushed back?

Scoobless
Forgot about this thread... lol .... good times ... big grin

They pushed it back! .... damn them! ..... them them all to hell!!!

mad

NiņoAraņa
Forgot about this thread... lol .... good times ... big grin

They pushed it back! .... damn them! ..... them them all to hell!!!

mad

agreed!!

mad mad mad

jumpmann
There's no story left.

Stand alone Wolverine issue.

Stand alone Hulk issue.

3rd won't live up to expectations since its just a fight that we all know the outcome of with some familiar dialogue. I guarantee it.

inamilist
Originally posted by jumpmann
There's no story left.

Stand alone Wolverine issue.

Stand alone Hulk issue.

3rd won't live up to expectations since its just a fight that we all know the outcome of with some familiar dialogue. I guarantee it.

thats the worst part of this whole thing

even the Ult wol vs hulk directors cut said pretty much the same, next issue will just be bringing people up to speed

then wolv tracks down forge and gets him to build some weird device, not sure how she-hulk fits in, if she does

so for anything remotely interesting we are waiting till 4... for some reason this is reminding me of Spider-man/Black Cat written by kevin smith

marvelprince
thats the worst part of this whole thing

even the Ult wol vs hulk directors cut said pretty much the same, next issue will just be bringing people up to speed

then wolv tracks down forge and gets him to build some weird device, not sure how she-hulk fits in, if she does

so for anything remotely interesting we are waiting till 4... for some reason this is reminding me of Spider-man/Black Cat written by kevin smith

Of course it reminds you of SM/BC. They both are taking too freakin long. How many years was it till SM/BC was finished btw?

outavodka
how do u make a spoiler?

marvelprince
Originally posted by outavodka
how do u make a spoiler?

You put the word spoiler in square brackets type the text that you want hidden and then type /spoiler also in square brackets.

outavodka
I am a god!

grey fox
Originally posted by grey fox
What we do.....

First off : Fire Lindelof , if the man is to pre-occupied with that godawful shit stain of a show he produced then drop him , we shouldn't have to wait just because he's working on it
Secondly : State that the '815' body count is bullshit , once again Lidelof is to focused on lost , THIS IS ULTIMATE HULK VERSUS WOLVERINE NOT F*CKING LOST GET OVER IT !!!!
Third : Plead with Millar to try and work on Ult Hulk versus Wolverine in his spare time , yes we know you have a crap load to write...but your the ONLY guy who could get it correct (Although if they did enough boot licking Marvel may be able to get Moore back , but they would probably have to throw in a solid gold Porsche to sweeten the deal

Fanboy
Here is one thi9ng I can tell you on Ultimate Wolverine vs Hulk

:I don't know shit.

Fanboy
Damn did it wrong.

Scoobless
Yes... yes you did moron....

stick out tongue

outavodka
Yes... yes you did moron....

stick out tongue
damn you got burned FanBoy Happy Dance

Scoobless
So ......... is this comic EVER coming out?

no expression

Dinalfos
Not until the whole arc is finished in its entirety. They don't even have a final draft of the script for the third issue yet.

roughrider

no expression

Never. They decided it's a bad idea stick out tongue

King_Mungi
What happened to All-Star Batman as well?

inamilist
Originally posted by Dinalfos
Not until the whole arc is finished in its entirety. They don't even have a final draft of the script for the third issue yet.

where did you read that?

That is absolutely ridiculous. Everyone working on this book should be fired. Can you imagine handing something in to your boss almost a year late?

Say what you will about Hudlin, I don't think he's missed a deadline. And when Hudlin is acting more professional than you are, there is a major issue!

Fanboy
Guess what I'm writing?

Fanboy
Damn.

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by Fanboy
Guess what I'm writing? NOT a spoiler? laughing

roughrider
Originally posted by King_Mungi
What happened to All-Star Batman as well?

It's the Turtle race of the year! Take your bets which issue comes out first - one of All-Star Batman & Robin, or Ultimate Hulk vs. Wolverine? laughing

bigbran

ya....

its nice they have the reutrn of the hulk before they have this series even remotely finished.... Seven months later...

no expression

Scoobless
So was this cancelled or what?

ExodusCloak
I was thinking about this issue a few days ago...2008 probably. This mini makes the Astonishing X-Men schedule look good.

Val
Wow, this still isn't out yet? crylaugh

pr1983
ouch, thats f*cked up...

srankmissingnin
Well... it's apparently still being made and there is still talk about it from time to time, which is more then can be said about Wildcats v4 issue 2. sad

starlock
I hear from my sources...it will never be made

willRules
I wait for the day when this thread will be appropriate yes

Mr. Slippyfist
I was thinking about this yesterday, and I was going to go to the comic shop, and look for it...
Good thing that never happened.

endrict
I am still looking for issues 1 and 2. Both are a ***** to find without buying from EBay.

manjaro
me? im just shocked out of my f ****ing skull that slippyfist membership to KMC goes as far back as jan 11eek!

SwindlingSmurph
Originally posted by manjaro
me? im just shocked out of my f ****ing skull that slippyfist membership to KMC goes as far back as jan 11eek! Yeah. Me too.

Mostly cuz he still acts like a total n00b.

Soljer
Jan 11th?

Jun 6th?

Wha?

Mr. Slippyfist
I am so confused...

Scoobless
Originally posted by willRules
I wait for the day when this thread will be appropriate yes

Never gonna happen.

stick out tongue

willRules
lol I don't care anymore, I just purchased Immortal Iron-Fist vol 2 hardcover after ignoring all the spoilers when people were buying the individual issues and waiting a very long time!!!

SCREW YOU ALL AND YOUR WOLVERINE VS HULK!!!!! stick out tongue jump

Scoobless
Have you read IF yet? ...

Danny Learns how to fire energy from his fist and kills the dragon of k'un l'un with it.

no expression

Bentley
Spoilers?

roughrider
So...
Will a new issue of this series come out, before a new issue of Squadron Supreme? (I think the busy Mr. JMS has forgotten it exists.)

Or will there be peace in the middle east before the next issue? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Scoobless
Originally posted by Bentley
Spoilers?

Doesn't really happen, just trying to annoy willrules after his little gloat.

big grin

willRules
Originally posted by roughrider
Or will there be peace in the middle east before the next issue? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Oooooh Biblical reference.

Stand back any ignorant agnostics, I got this one......
stick out tongue

According to John's Revelation peace in the middle is organised by the the Anti-Christ. It's one the signs of the end of days.....

NiņoAraņa
no expression

The Boss
So this is officially the Duke Nukem Forever of comics.

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by The Boss
So this is officially the Duke Nukem Forever of comics. Win.

Perfect description.

shksprtx
Originally posted by The Boss
So this is officially the Duke Nukem Forever of comics.

Or maybe the Chinese Democracy of comics?

Scoobless
Or the Willrules getting laid of comics ..... big grin

willRules
Or the Willrules getting laid of comics ..... big grin

How I spend my personal life is none of your business! mad

cry

EDIT: I got one and it only took me five minutes and a team of writers.....

how about the Scoobless getting laid of comics?

.....I don't know where I get these fits of inspiration from smile

-K-M-
ULTIMATE WOLVERINE VS. HULK #3 (of 6)
Written by DAMON LINDELOF
Pencils & Cover by LEINIL FRANCIS YU
IT'S BAAAAAACK! And it's going ALL THE WAY!
The ultimate smackdown brought to you by the Emmy award-winning co-creator of the hit show LOST, Damon Lindelof, and superstar artist Leinil Yu (Secret Invasion) makes its triumphant return!! The preliminaries are out of the way, and now it's time for the battle of the century between one hirsute X-Man and one Jade Giant. It ain't gonna end pretty.

32 PGS./Rated T+ ...$2.99

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=19186

Anti-Monitor
Cool, I wonder if they will bring back 1 and 2 at least as reprints.

Digi
facepalm

manjaro
i bet all its gonna do now is just suck....and suck some more...seeing as how more than likey dude done lost his train of thought

Vally Doosh
Originally posted by Digi
facepalm
What he said.

Symmetric Chaos
Wow . . . that's audacity. I would have just announced that the comic was canceled by now.

I'm Bran
Originally posted by manjaro
i bet all its gonna do now is just suck....and suck some more...seeing as how more than likey dude done lost his train of thought No shit.

Vally Doosh
laughing out loud

willRules
Maybe we don't want mr bigshot's comics anymore fish

Anti-Monitor
Originally posted by Anti-Monitor
Cool, I wonder if they will bring back 1 and 2 at least as reprints.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Juntai
I have the first two, they were decent, but shit, that was a long time ago. Most of the people who were reading it, probably don't collect anymore, save us forum nerds. smile

roughrider
I hope the new issues come with a printed apology, for being THREE YEARS LATE...

But, I'll believe it when I see it on the shelf.

Scoobless
Place your bets on the shiping date of issue #4 ... I'm taking the first 6 months of 2023.

Anti-Monitor
First 6 months of 2013

willRules
I bet that the writers semi animated corpse after being cryogenically frozen will have decayed to the extent that only a time travelling delorean could make the issues come out any sooner yes

Or I'm just betting March 09.

Anti-Monitor
http://www.marvel.com/catalog/?id=11069

http://www.marvel.com/catalog/?id=11029

MisterAJ
THREAD UPDATE:

Nice tread, OP... I like the way you work...

(Don't know why, but I can't write in you nick without it showing in orange, so I
had to us OP in stead... hope you don't mind... *insert pad - on - the - shoulder - smiley* )

...on the other hand... it does make it look like I have something relevant to ad...

big grin

Original Smurph
Originally posted by MisterAJ
THREAD UPDATE:

Nice tread, OP... I like the way you work...

(Don't know why, but I can't write in you nick without it showing in orange, so I
had to us OP in stead... hope you don't mind... *insert pad - on - the - shoulder - smiley* )

...on the other hand... it does make it look like I have something relevant to ad...

big grin MisterAJ, post a reply in the "Long Legged Mack Daddies" (or whatever it is) thread in the Comic Book Vs. forum, for your initiation.

Scoobless
Clucking Bell!!! ... it's finally out (and only 3 years late)

*goes to read it*

::::::::::::::::

*finishes reading it*

I rate it a "meh" out of 10.

erm

srankmissingnin
I see your "meh" and raise you a *yawn*

Kris Blaze
I see your "yawn" and raise you a "what kind of idiot think a woman can prevail where Wolverine failed"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.