Ryu Hayabusa vs. Scorpion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tallis
Anything goes. Battle takes place in NYC

Tallis
bump

Scorpion_Master
LOL!!! Scorpion PWN him!!

Sam Z
Not pwn, they would fight some time but scorp would come on top.

Stalker 360
forget i typed anything

SpadeKing
scorp
I hate Ryu 1. he is overated
2. my mom pwned him about 7 times at some arcade tourney with Chun Li YES MY MOM

Blue nocturne
Originally posted by SpadeKing
scorp
I hate Ryu 1. he is overated
2. my mom pwned him about 7 times at some arcade tourney with Chun Li YES MY MOM

Wrong ryu.

Blaxican Hydra
lmfao.

Phazon
Originally posted by Blue nocturne
Wrong ryu. YEAH RIGHT laughing

SpadeKing
Originally posted by Blue nocturne
Wrong ryu.

ok listen MY MOM beat up like some 20 year old guys and 7 of the used Ryu and she beat the livin hell outta of them with chun li while I was laughing at everyone of them who thought they could beat her

Tallis
Umm...This is Ryu from Ninja gaiden not Street fighter.

SpadeKing
Originally posted by Tallis
Umm...This is Ryu from Ninja gaiden not Street fighter.

uh..................

um confused

PENIS! eek! *runs away* ninja

Blue nocturne
ok listen MY MOM beat up like some 20 year old guys and 7 of the used Ryu and she beat the livin hell outta of them with chun li while I was laughing at everyone of them who thought they could beat her
I guess I wasn't clear enough, your using the worng ryu.

yusif2k
uh..................

um confused

PENIS! eek! *runs away* ninja
LOL!!

yusif2k
Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
I guess I wasn't clear enough, your using the worng ryu.
No, you were crystal clear; there's only one Ryu Hayabusa. i think Ryu would kill Scorpion, unless if he was immune to his attacks. Ryu has a very powerful weapon, as well as a variety of other weapons. He also has very powerful Ninpo. i don't know much about Scorpion, if this is the one from MK. Though i'm convinced Ryu is more skilled than Scorpion is. i think Ryu would win; though that's just my opinion. Scorpion could probably beat him too.

Superboy Prime
IMO Scorpion would only be able to come out victorious if the fight took place in his realm. And come to think of it even then Ryu will give him a hell of a fight.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.