I'm Greek. Should I be proud or ashamed?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

apoc001
Ok, Greeks did a lot of cool stuff back in the bronze age. They built the basis of some mathematical procedures, literature, democracy, and lots of other stuff. Plus Alexander the Great conquered a lot of the known world.
But today Greece is hardly even noticed as a country. It has no military, no economy, and too many cigarettes. And most of the Greeks have abandoned Greek Mythology. So should I be proud or ashamed?

Nevermind
Yes, yes you should be ashamed. Italians are better.

Bun Bun
You are who you are and you shouldn't give a rats ass what people think.

Ladyluck
Originally posted by Nevermind
Yes, yes you should be ashamed. Italians are better.

And Croatians are even better evillaugh

Meus Amor
Yes, yes you should be ashamed. Italians are better. laughing out loud

Dusty
I'm a Pikey.

SelphieT
what the hell? why the heck would you be ashamed?

The big EH
greeks rock be proud of it man, greeks, and japanese are great stratejics, incredible strategics probally the best actually, be proud, greeks are also very nice, have you ever been to greece? very nice there

apoc001
Uh... because they're poor. They spend all their money on cigarettes. And I'll have you know that Greeks also invented pizza. IN YOUR FACE ITALY!

Nevermind
Originally posted by Ladyluck
And Croatians are even better evillaugh

no2

Originally posted by Meus Amor
laughing out loud

You know it! stick out tongue

Ladyluck
no2

You know it! stick out tongue
yes

K.Diddy
Yes, yes you should be ashamed.

Nevermind
Originally posted by apoc001
And I'll have you know that Greeks also invented pizza. IN YOUR FACE ITALY!

You wish lamb boy.

apoc001
Zeus will smite you!

apoc001
You wish lamb boy.

No seriously! It's just that they didn't use tomatoes.

SpadeKing
Ok, Greeks did a lot of cool stuff back in the bronze age. They built the basis of some mathematical procedures, literature, democracy, and lots of other stuff. Plus Alexander the Great conquered a lot of the known world.
But today Greece is hardly even noticed as a country. It has no military, no economy, and too many cigarettes. And most of the Greeks have abandoned Greek Mythology. So should I be proud or ashamed?

yes you should its better to be black you are better in sports and hated cause of it.....and have your own personal haters club.......and have a bigger penis.........and can dance........and is hated by 5-o.

The big EH
Yes, yes you should be ashamed. Italians are better. man have you ever been to itality? they are crazy drivers, you know how if you don't stop for somebody crossing the street someone will give you the finger? well in itality they give you the finger for stopping for someone yes it's true i've seen it alot wen i went there

Nevermind
yes

no

Ladyluck
no

yes no expression

apoc001
Originally posted by SpadeKing
yes you should its better to be black you are better in sports and hated cause of it.....and have your own personal haters club.......and have a bigger penis.........and can dance........and is hated by 5-o.

Yeah, well we can... uh... philosophize?

SpadeKing
Originally posted by The big EH
man have you ever been to itality? they are crazy drivers, you know how if you don't stop for somebody crossing the street someone will give you the finger? well in itality they give you the finger for stopping for someone yes it's true i've seen it alot wen i went there

we just do a drive-by or run the F***er over no expression

The big EH
lol where r u from?

SpadeKing
Yeah, well we can... uh... philosophize?

we can pimpamize

SpadeKing
lol where r u from?

the Hood/ghetto mized together in a damned redneck erm state SC.

The big EH
lol pimp it out! (yes i am very white......well i do have a killer tan)

K.Diddy
we just do a drive-by or run the F***er over no expression

smokin' Word

Nevermind
man have you ever been to itality? they are crazy drivers, you know how if you don't stop for somebody crossing the street someone will give you the finger? well in itality they give you the finger for stopping for someone yes it's true i've seen it alot wen i went there

ITALITY?! ITALITY AIN'T NO COUNTRY I EVER HEARD OF! THEY SPEAK ENGLISH IN ITALITY!?

http://www.foogle.biz/pulp_fiction/pulp_fiction_sam.jpg

SpadeKing
ITALITY?! ITALITY AIN'T NO COUNTRY I EVER HEARD OF! THEY SPEAK ENGLISH IN ITALITY!?

http://www.foogle.biz/pulp_fiction/pulp_fiction_sam.jpg

somehow owned no expression
http://content.ytmnd.com/content/f/9/b/f9b4c7d78554ca1f5e9ff8cf5d2f574d.jpg

The big EH
wow your freakin me out

SpadeKing
lol pimp it out! (yes i am very white......well i do have a killer tan)

blink I've hear worse.......remember REDNECK state blink and they try to rap laughing

Nevermind
yes no expression

no expression

no

Penelope
My parents are from Greece, why would you be ashamed to be a Greek???

The big EH
blink I've hear worse.......remember REDNECK state blink and they try to rap laughing lol

apoc001
Originally posted by Penelope
My parents are from Greece, why would you be ashamed to be a Greek???
Mostly because of the reasons I listed, but also because I look brown, so no one ever knows what race I am. I've been called Arab, Mexican, Eskimo, Egyptian, etc.

The big EH
Originally posted by Penelope
My parents are from Greece, why would you be ashamed to be a Greek??? thats wat i said....... except the parents are from greece part.......and the why be ashamed of it part

SpadeKing
lol

I'm serious if you hear them even try you'll laugh into a coma, to death, try to blow his brains out, try to blow her brains out, or try to blow your own brains out no expression

apoc001
thats wat i said....... except the parents are from greece part.......and the why be ashamed of it part
So you said... "My?"

SpadeKing
Mostly because of the reasons I listed, but also because I look brown, so no one ever knows what race I am. I've been called Arab, Mexican, Eskimo, Egyptian, etc.

how can an Arab look like a mexican? and a mexican look like an egyptian and an egyptian look like an eskimo?

Ladyluck
no expression

no

yes big grin

apoc001
Because I used to live in Cold Lake. The only races there are white people and Natives, so no one's really seen anyone like me before.

SpadeKing
Because I used to live in Cold Lake. The only races there are white people and Natives, so no one's really seen anyone like me before.

oh that eplains it....well tell them you're black and they'll back off......unless its the police then you are under constant watch no expression

apoc001
oh that eplains it....well tell them you're black and they'll back off......unless its the police then you are under constant watch no expression
lol they'd believe me too!

The big EH
So you said... "My?" no i basically said, "greeks rock be proud of it man, greeks, and japanese are great stratejics, incredible strategics probally the best actually, be proud, greeks are also very nice, have you ever been to greece? very nice there"........wait that exactly wat i said

-Tired Hiker-

You should just smoke a pack of cigarettesa and forget about it! eek!

Nevermind
yes big grin

no x 1,000,000

stick out tongue

Beat that!

apoc001
haha nah two. at the same time.

The big EH
oh that eplains it....well tell them you're black and they'll back off......unless its the police then you are under constant watch no expression lol, they'll hit you over the head with a baton then put a shotgun in your hand when your on the ground they're hand aswell as some bullet holes in they're cruiser, then beat you with they're batons

Ladyluck
no x 1,000,000

stick out tongue

Beat that!
icon5

yes x 1,000,001 evillaugh

apoc001
icon5

sry what are you guys talking about again?

SpadeKing
lol, they'll hit you over the head with a baton then put a shotgun in your hand when your on the ground they're hand aswell as some bullet holes in they're cruiser, then beat you with they're batons

no they would beat make us surrender than shoot up our car, beat us down put their wallet in our pocket and gun in our hand then make us shoot them while we're knocked out so we can have life in prison for some shit we aint do

apoc001
So... I guess the verdict is that I should be glad I'm not black?

Imaginary

You also invented one of the most brilliant military strategies known to man... the Trojan Horse wink

I've often wondered the same thing, India did some great stuff several hundred years ago, now it's dirty, overpopulated and the government is corrupt. It is possible to just be proud of the things that your people have done, as opposed to what they've been doing recently.

apoc001
I guess so. TOGA PARTY!

Nevermind
icon5

Nooooooo!

sad

SpadeKing
So... I guess the verdict is that I should be glad I'm not black?

no you can always beat the living hell out of the police

Originally posted by Imaginary
You also invented one of the most brilliant military strategies known to man... the Trojan Horse wink

I've often wondered the same thing, India did some great stuff several hundred years ago, now it's dirty, overpopulated and the government is corrupt. It is possible to just be proud of the things that your people have done, as opposed to what they've been doing recently.

which trojan are we talking about here? shifty

The Pict

you're European wink

never be ashamed of being Greek. and if anyone insults you for it then DEFEND YOUR NATION WITH YOUR LIFE mad

Valharu
Dont ever be ashamed apoc001. Leave that to Victorians. evil face

Opaleye92

You should be proud! I'm part Greek, Irish, German, and English. big grin Plus I don't see any reason as to why you should be ashamed. No military means the Greeks are not as blinded by greed and hate as many other countries and see no reason for violence, no economy well... greeds a sin, so whatever, and too many cigarettes, well i hate cigarettes, but what country doesn't have too many cigarettes? wink So greeks are awesome! Happy Dance

Scythe

Your just asking for a racist comment...

Not by me thank you...

Piggle Humsy
I love your Yoghurt no expression

Raphael Sorel
how bout this. and im serious about it. dont give a shit if your greek black white asian indian native latino african pacific islander eskimo middle eastern or whatever nationality you have. it focking doesnt matter. its your choice if you wanna be proud or be ashamed of your background.

SelphieT
Originally posted by Raphael Sorel
how bout this. and im serious about it. dont give a shit if your greek black white asian indian native latino african pacific islander eskimo middle eastern or whatever nationality you have. it focking doesnt matter. its your choice if you wanna be proud or be ashamed of your background.

I agree smile

SpadeKing
Originally posted by Raphael Sorel

SAY LOUD!
I'M A N!GGA AND I'M PROUD! herbw00t

Itzak
SAY LOUD!
I'M A N!GGA AND I'M PROUD! herbw00t

I didn't know herb was a n!gga. ermm He looks a little white.

AOR

Ashamed because I knew a greek dude, total jerk. Infact, the next time I see him I'm going to punch him in the ewl;khsldjh disgust

BobbyD
Be proud! Just be better than most of your fellow countrymen and know when to keep your yapper shut. laughing out loud wink

CommandoDelta38
it's not your blood line, the words you speak, or even your intelegance that matters, the true messure of one's life is in what you do ... your actions and acomplishments are what you'll be remembered for

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.