4th of July, who gives a rat's ass, thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

-Tired Hiker-
Yeah, I'm a United Statesian, and most are out there partying and launching off fireworks of various distinctions . . . yet, I'm home alone, with four movies to watch, it's my day off, and I wouldn't have it any other way! big grin

Ladyluck
w00t

Bun Bun
Cool... i just like blowing things up evil face

K.Diddy
4th of July means about as much as monday morings to me

-Tired Hiker-
Originally posted by Bun Bun
Cool... i just like blowing things up evil face

Exactly, that's why every day is like Fourth of July to me! big grin Originally posted by K.Diddy
4th of July means about as much as monday morings to me Exactly, that's why every day is like Fourth of July to me! big grin

Ladyluck
laughing

DanZeke25
I love 4th of July. Fireworks are great.

-Tired Hiker-
Originally posted by DanZeke25
I love 4th of July. Fireworks are great.

I like to stock up on fireworks on 4th of July, but then launch them off in September just to confuse people! Jumpy

Bun Bun
Originally posted by -Tired Hiker-
I like to stock up on fireworks on 4th of July, but then launch them off in September just to confuse people! Jumpy

laughing out loud dude... thats freakin funny!

-Tired Hiker-
Sssooozz . . . . I just watched Eight Below, before that I watched Bubba Ho Tep, both really good movies, now I'm going to watch The Hills Have Eyes Unrated Version, and then The Sponge Bob Movie to cap off my 4th Of July bash!! Later!winkiss

Bun Bun
Sssooozz . . . . I just watched Eight Below, before that I watched Bubba Ho Tep, both really good movies, now I'm going to watch The Hills Have Eyes Unrated Version, and then The Sponge Bob Movie to cap off my 4th Of July bash!! Later!winkiss

awww laterz bud kisses

-Tired Hiker-
Wellz, I guess I haven't left yet. . . this place is sucking me back in. happy

-Tired Hiker-
*cracks open a beer*

scarecrow088
m80 rock my sock droolio no seriously

-Tired Hiker-
Originally posted by scarecrow088
m80 rock my sock droolio no seriously

My friends once blew up a mailbox with an M1000. smile

scarecrow088
hahaha

FG725
My friends once blew up a mailbox with an M1000. smile my friend once killed a man no expression

Emma718
confused

well i am at home, sick on the computer...

anyway i am a aussie so yeah

LanceWindu
Originally posted by Emma718
confused

well i am at home, sick on the computer...

anyway i am a aussie so yeah

What are you doing on top of the computer? Get off! icon5

Emma718
^closedeyes HAHAHA funny

cking
yeah today just feels like a Monday and I almost missed out on getting fireworks for the second year in a row. I spend like $34 worth of fireworks. this place had a good sell, I have alot for that worth and I still have some leftover fireworks from two years ago. I wanted to fire them tonight but it was too late because everyone I know has to work in the morning and I have to work at 5:00 pm tomorrow. So there is no fun doing it by myself and I decided to due it Thursday night since I'm off and so is everyone else.

DanZeke25
You watched Eight Below because it was my sig.

cking
no I watched it back in February when it first came out, it was snowing that day also.

DanZeke25
Originally posted by cking
no I watched it back in February when it first came out, it was snowing that day also.

I wasn't talking to you. laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.