Eight Below

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

-Tired Hiker-
This movie was about exactly what I thought it would be . . . but I still cried like twelve times. Good flick. crybaby

Jury
Was it EIGHT degrees Celcius and BELOW...

...or EIGHT dogs left BELOW the earth ?

...or something else?

confused

gambit12 mon ami

C-Dic
It was a sweet little movie, IMO.

cking
I thought it was a really good movie. the best part of that movie was when the dogs ganged up on that giant seal. one of them got hurt and died from a bite wound. The first one died because he refused to with the rest of the dogs and froze to death. they survived in Antarctic for like four months or more.

Jury
Miles died from a bite wound? No. confused

Only two died, right? One who was left in the headquarters due to foot injury and the other one was fallen down a snow cliff.

gambit12 mon ami

cking
yeah thats right about the foot injury. I don't remember any of the dogs fallen off any cliffs.

FG725
Originally posted by cking
I thought it was a really good movie. the best part of that movie was when the dogs ganged up on that giant seal. one of them got hurt and died from a bite wound. The first one died because he refused to with the rest of the dogs and froze to death. they survived in Antarctic for like four months or more.
yes by far the best scene in it

SnakeEyes
I have absolutely no desire to see this film. no

Nevermind
Originally posted by SnakeEyes
I have absolutely no desire to see this film. no

Ditto.

cking
what kind of seal was that? it was huge, it was as big as the killer whale was.

LanceWindu
Originally posted by Jury
Miles died from a bite wound? No. confused

Only two died, right? One who was left in the headquarters due to foot injury and the other one was fallen down a snow cliff.

gambit12 mon ami

Her name was Maya? Not Miles.

yeah thats right about the foot injury. I don't remember any of the dogs fallen off any cliffs.

Old Jack died "on the chain", one of the twins fell down a cliff, and then we were lead to believe Maya died.

what kind of seal was that? it was huge, it was as big as the killer whale was.

Leopard Seal.

-Tired Hiker-
Originally posted by Jury
Was it EIGHT degrees Celcius and BELOW...

...or EIGHT dogs left BELOW the earth ?

...or something else?

confused

gambit12 mon ami

Yes! Eight dogs left below . . . that's the one. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.