What Are You?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

debbiejo
Are you the kind of person that who is more optimistic or more pessimistic and what lead you to this thought about yourself?? What influenced you.

botankus
#4.
If I'm on a downer, I'm usually an upper.

Gay Guy
Originally posted by debbiejo
Are you the kind of person that who is more optimistic or more pessimistic and what lead you to this thought about yourself?? What influenced you.

I'm a Top. Most Tops are pessimistic. You've gotta be reeeeely optimistic to be a bottom..takes a bit of conditioning to..so anyway..I'm more of a pessimist. smile

debbiejo
Originally posted by Gay Guy
I'm a Top. Most Tops are pessimistic. You've gotta be reeeeely optimistic to be a bottom..takes a bit of conditioning to..so anyway..I'm more of a pessimist. smile Most tops are pessimistic???.........Isn't that an oxymoron???

lord xyz
Are you the kind of person that who is more optimistic or more pessimistic and what lead you to this thought about yourself?? What influenced you. There is no optimism and pessimism because if you thought about it, you can't really decide.

debbiejo
Most tops are pessimistic???.........Isn't that an oxymoron??? There's a nice tea for that............ big grin

tabby999
Originally posted by Gay Guy
I'm a Top. Most Tops are pessimistic. You've gotta be reeeeely optimistic to be a bottom..takes a bit of conditioning to..so anyway..I'm more of a pessimist. smile

keep it in your pants bdsm boy.

i'm more of a realist. i'm not the most positive person in the world at the best of time

Imperial_Samura

I'm an optimistic realist. Being of reasonable intelligence (if it is not to arrogant to say) I am able to practically view the positives outcomes and back them up, while at the same time seeing potential problems.

Thus not a person who blithely and naively believes everything "has to be" alright, but not a person who thinks the worst is bound to happen. And I can also, depending on the situation, be a bit of a pragmatist.

Atlantis001
Its impossible to decide what I am... I do not bahave in a certain way... there are big variations and my life is fulll of extreme ups and bottoms( perhaps I just have that bipolar disorder disease).

People could judge me as being more of a pessimistic type, but I am not, I am just not the type who keeps smiling all the time.. sometimes the type of humor I like is confused with pessimism I think.

Roulette

Hmmm....well...depending on my mood & the situation, my optimism can either increase or decrease. Although, I usually try not to set myself up for a positive outcome, because if I get a negative outcome, I'll take it really hard.

I think I picked up my negativity from my mum^-^ hah.

Britrogue
I try to accept the truth in every situation even if the truth is bad. Facing the truth makes me happier in the long run because I know I'm not living a lie.

botankus
Originally posted by Britrogue
I try to accept the truth in every situation even if the truth is bad. Facing the truth makes me happier in the long run because I know I'm not living a lie.
That's why she was very mature when she found out that Britney and K-Fed's IQ actually added up to triple digits (just barely, though).

Syren
It changes depending on my drugs

What the f**k?

Shouldn't that be 'It changes depending on my mood'? Whatever, I chose that one.

debbiejo
Sure.........It is in most circumstances your choice........true..

tabby999
Originally posted by Syren
It changes depending on my drugs

What the f**k?

Shouldn't that be 'It changes depending on my mood'? Whatever, I chose that one.

i do believe that was the subtle use of humor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.