Michael Shanks will play Captain America !!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bradstaford
Michael Shanks from the immensely popular Stargate series will play Captain America !! Rumored from reputable sources who waited on Mr. David Self and an unknown gentleman at a cafe in Los Angeles.

Black Adam
When i think Captain America movie Michael Shanks isn't the first name to pop to my head.....

I really can't imagine him as cap.....but then I couldn't imagine Christian Bale as batman. I've been wrong beforesmile

pinkfloydkor
im just glad they are making a new movie. Did anybody see the one in `91? It sucked an incredible amount of ass

draconigena
Huh.

Not the first name that would've popped into my head... but still.. SHANKS.

Major love for Mr. Shanks from me.

SnakeEyes
Originally posted by bradstaford
Michael Shanks from the immensely popular Stargate series will play Captain America !! Rumored from reputable sources who waited on Mr. David Self and an unknown gentleman at a cafe in Los Angeles.

Do you have any evidence? Because I checked him on imdb and Wikipedia and it said nothing about him being in a Captain America film.

I'm not so sure I believe you... no

kanis
wolfwood Its more than likely a rumor because michael shanks hasn't got the right manner for the cap you want somebody really square jawed probably a blond haired blue eyed person and can pull off am strong sense pf patriotism

office jesus
Originally posted by SnakeEyes
Do you have any evidence? Because I checked him on imdb and Wikipedia and it said nothing about him being in a Captain America film.

I'm not so sure I believe you... no

Why does everyone still go to imdb?

Dusty
Comicbook forum.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.