BLEACH the RPG: Game Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ShinobiRikari

ChakraStrings
(Finally got it up xD)

Abarai Renji crossed his arms as he walked down yet another path that seemed like it led to no where in Soul Society. He passed countless Shinigami as he walked. So, he would have to go to the human world... I wonder why? The lower ranks should be able to handle that. Perhaps he would be informed soon, after all, he was heading to a meeting where his Captain, (Captain Kuchika ((I think I spelt that right...))), Would brief him. He looked down at his side where his sword lay in its sheath. Zabimaru... I may have to use you. As he drew nearer to the site of the briefing, Renji noticed a slight difference in attitudes, they seemed nervous. He continued folding his arms, if something was up he would be told soon, and besides, not many things could take someone with a Liutenant rank, and if Captain Kuchika was coming too, then there was absolutely nothing to worry about.

KingDubya
Yoshifumi leaped from rooftop to rooftop. He was chasing after hollows, which managed to bring some painful memories back to him. Despite this, he swiftly dealt with the creatures faster than most of the shinigami could react to them. Each one he passed, he would destroy with a swift slice; he barely had to stop moving.
After five hollows had met their ends at his blade that night, he stopped for a moment's reprieve. The hollow part of him was beginning to surface, due to the rush Yoshifumi was feeling, but he kept it held down. He couldn't let it loose in this area and let himself feed on human souls, nor could he let his position be known to any shinigami nearby. He had been kneeling in concentration to keep his evil within himself, so he stood and proceeded to his safe haven, which also served as his shop: an abandoned theater on a forgotten street.

ShinobiRikari
It was almost midnight and Kagami was just heading home to an empty house. Her brother's family had gone away to the hot springs up north for a couple of weeks, leaving her to fend for herself. Kagami was use to it, though. She'd been alone before and having no one around didn't scare her. It was the ghosts that did.

It had started after the accident. She had been seven and it had been one of the few weekends she had been allowed to spend with her mother, a recovering drug addict.....

(more later, g2g)

ShinobiRikari

K Tragedy
"Hush now. It's going to be all right."
"Mama!"
"I'm not your mother, sweetie. Your mother is... gone."
"Okaa-san!"
"I must depart, Yukaiko. But I shall return. I promise you."
"No! Okaa-san! OKAAAAA-SAN!"

Her eyes opened, but darkness still enveloped her sight. Forever she would see the darkness. Never again would light pierce through those blue optics of hers. Never again would she see faces. She stared up at the sky, wondering what it looked like. The sun beat her from the east, but still high enough to be close to noon. But it wasn't the sun that made her miss her eyesight, it was the color. Was the sky blue, gray, red? She took a deep breath, wishing to glimpse it once more.

The sounds beneath her were ones of chattering. She was in the human world, contentedly chasing after hollows. Like most shinigami, she could sense a hollow's presence from miles away. But her senses were acute. They gave her heart a jerking feeling, like she was sensing the pain instead of the very monster itself. She rose on the branch of the tree she had slept upon. It had been such a long while in the human world. She was surprised no one had called her back to soul society. Then again, who would? She was a very low ranking 'reaper' - if you will - just because most underestimated her blindness. She was stronger than a top ranking shinigami, but she didn't mind it. As long as she got to go to the human world, she was fine with her rank.

Unable to sit much longer, she heard the cry of a hollow not far away. She gripped her heart, wincing as its pain pulsed into her. She opened one eye, a tear leaking from its glad and smearing a bloodied streak down her face. This hollow's pain was far greater than any she had felt before. It made her cry her tears of blood. She straightened, digging in her kimono. Her fingers found her feather, tucked protectively between her breasts. She removed the soft object from her shirt, flicking her wrist and holding it arm's length away from her.

With another cry the feather gave off a bright light. It's soft sides turned into a blade. The stem of the feather grew, the light wrapping round the handle to connect at the golden bottom beneath. She grasped the handle tightly, seeing with her sword. It pulsed, giving her all the vision she needed. Seeing wasn't necessary. Not to her. She leapt from the branch, landing upon a rooftop and bounding over to another. How could she see some people wondered? She need not have eyes to know where the wind gave way to structures. Only the touch of her chest.

In her pure white kimono, complete with a black belt round her thin waist, she seemed angelic. Funny, how Death can appear in very strange forms. She gripped the handle tighter, letting the pulse ripple through her body. Unlike most shinigami, she gave no dubbance to her sword. It was like her heart, but she would call it no such name. It was her 'weapon'. Not anything else. She halted, feeling the hollow's presence beside her. The pain pulsed into her, nearly knocking her off of her feet. She placed her sandals deep into the shingles upon the roof. Her sightless eyes turned, staring at the monster.

"Be free..."

Her voice was soft, much like a summer's breeze. It held the note of a mother, and the warmth of a fragrant candle. Candles. She could see fire, and smell their scent, but never could she truly picture candles again. She would never again have that night, staring into the eyes of her lover, two candles lit upon the table. How kinky those candles could be after five minutes of wax began to melt. How kinky, indeed.

She jerked her hand to the side, slicing the bone mask of the hollow. It gave another ear-splitting cry, howling up to the sky. Blood splashed upon her face, but it did not phase this woman. She felt the pain fade, and the eyes of the spirit open to see light. Then, it faded, departing to soul society to live happily. It could see. She could not.

She felt the blade give a final pulse, then die down to the feathery state. She brushed the blood from her face, tucking the feather neatly back into place by her chest. Her kimono was rather 'skimpy'. It revealed her breast cleavage more than it should, but her chest was vital to her sightless senses. If she could not see with her heart, she would be doomed in a fight. She touched the scar upon her chest, right where her heart was still beating. How could something dead still have a heart beat? She closed her eyes, wondering how could it must be to see someone face, and to feel the joy of it. She turned back to the sun, staring up at it but having no fear of its rays. She walked along the rooftop, still staring up at the sun, her shadow forever walking beside her. Darkened without light. Much like her. Shadows were more like you than you think...

ShinobiRikari
BEEEPPP!!!!

Kagami brought her hand down on the alarm clock next to her bed and rolled over. 7:30, school. She should be getting ready for another day. It would be another late night, what with archery practice, her job at the tea house, and a visit to her mother's grave. I could lie here for the rest of the day. But she wouldn't do that. She wouldn't dare disgrace the memory of her mother.

Sitting up, she yelled at the resident ghost, a little boy who had been very sick in life. He had died at the age of six but spirit or not, she would not have him watching as she dressed.

Once he walked through the wall into the hall, Kagami slipped off the t-shirt and shorts she wore as sleeping attire and redressed in her gray school uniform. Once finished, she headed to the kitchen for some food and yelped when she looked out the window.

Hands clenched at her side, Kagami bravely headed towards the clear glass and sighed as she looked out. Only a black butterfly. No woman with a glowing sword, or white-masked monster. Just a darkly beautiful, black butterfly flying towards the heavens.

ShinobiRikari
(-poke- We are still awaiting the arrival of Quincy.)

K Tragedy
(*Pouts* Yeah. Where is that little banana-nut muffin? Quincyyyy! *Looks under a rock* Quincy-poo, where are you?)

KingDubya
*He is definitely taking his sweet time making us wait...*

As Yoshifumi entered the door to his shop, he muttered to himself, "The concentration of hollows in this area has gotten thicker. I'm seeing more and more of them appearing every day. I doubt the shinigami alone will be much of a match for them soon enough..."
His assistant at the shop, a young spirit named Yūichi, walked up to him and asked, "What were you talking to yourself about, Yoshi-san?"
He looked down at the small child and answered with a big smile, "You needn't worry yourself about it, Yūichi. Now, have you made sure to keep the shop clean while I was away?"
"Yes, Yoshi-san. The shop is just how it was when you left."
"Good job, Yūichi. You can take a break now if you want."
With a slight sigh of relief, the little boy sat down on a nearby crate labeled "Soul Candy" as if he were terribly tired. Yoshifumi allowed himself a short chuckle, then sat down himself on a stool behind the counter, ready to help any customer who might enter.

*Yes, this Yūichi is the same boy that was trapped in the parrot from the earlier episodes. I chose him for my assistant just cause he's someone I don't have to fully describe for anyone to visualize him.*

Quincy Archer
( wooops ! sorry guys. I lost track of time. glad u guys havent lost interest. anyways I had started the first post in which to get along the plot rikari was aiming for, but i want to really make it good so I saved it and am continually working on it. Expect some Gotei 13 action! As well as...ISHIDA!)

Quincy Archer

ChakraStrings
Renji looked at the floor, of course he remembered that place. He rested his hand on the hilt of his sword, Zabimaru... "We should get going then." Renji said, making sure his voice sounded normal in tone. As the Captain and Lieutenant departed for the shinigami training ground, Renji's mind was racing. What did Captain Yamamoto-Genryusai mean when he said "not normal hollows?" There was definatley something unraveling. Zabimaru... be ready. Soul Society was still dead quiet, a few shinigami had been assigned to various locations, but the rest of the area seemed deserted, giving an eerie feeling to the mission. Abarai Renji was prepared to fight whatever was ahead, but, he could not help but wonder where Rukia was? After all, she had disappeared from Soul Society. Dismissing this thought, he set his mind to the mission at hand, he would need all the concentration if these Hollows were stronger than the previous ones.

ShinobiRikari

KingDubya
*Dang... I doubt it'd be easy to have a vizard slip into Soul Society and keep out of fights with the shinigami, but I'll do my best to get him in there. Next post.*

Quincy Archer
(No need to go to soul society...we'll bring the bad guys to you. Be patient, and fight your hollows.)

ChakraStrings
(bump. C'mon guys it's BLEACH...!)

KingDubya
Originally posted by Quincy Archer
(No need to go to soul society...we'll bring the bad guys to you. Be patient, and fight your hollows.)
*Okies! stick out tongue I still need more time to post Yoshi actually doing something.*

Quincy Archer

ChakraStrings
(Sick L sig Quincy)

"Yes Captain." Renji said, but knew Byakuya was out of earshot. He grabbed Zabimaru by the hilt, not just to keep it steady, but in case they were suddenly attacked. Perhaps these new Hollows were nothing more than a bluff? No, they have to be something special if we were given this much of a notice. Renji thought. He looked over at his Captain. He could be cold sometimes, but he did indeed respect him. The scream sounded again, Dammit, if they would yell at their position! He could smell a faint trace of smoke, and he looked over at his Captain who obviously smelt it as well. The smoke will give away their position, the fool is going to lead us right to him... perhaps that's what he wants? No... I don't think he would be that stupid. The smelt was growing stronger, but it had another aroma as well, one that Renji had never smelt before... it was strong... and rather bitter. "We must be getting close." He said, though, he knew he didn't have to tell Captain Kuchiki this. He drew Zabimaru from its scabard and prepared for combat, he didn't know what to except. The duo rounded yet another corner, another scream rang out in the distance. Where are they...? Suddenly, a loud crash was heard, Renji turned towards his Captain, "They must be close!"

ShinobiRikari

ShinobiRikari
(I will not let this die after 20 posts)

K Tragedy
(Nor shall I! As much as I hate to put my kickass character into trouble, I do it out of love for this RPG)

Her eyes stared out at the streets. No one could see her, and she could see no one. She sighed at the depressing thought. She realized with a slight, pitiful smile that she was becoming more and more poetic. It made her feel sad. Ever so sad. She would never again see faces. It was funny. She had been slaying hollows for years, and had never once seen one. She only knew that they smelt foul, they felt like a rotting corpse, and their screams only made it all the more unbearable for her.

She ran her fingers over the small feather tucked between her breasts. It felt so soft, so angelic. She closed her eyes, knowing that darkness was all she would ever see. Her touch enhanced when she shut her eyes, however. It was the only sense that did so, however. She felt the soft sides of the feather, enjoying the soft feeling and 'petting' it. She pulled her hand back from her breasts, focusing her ears on a precise voice.

"Aw, aren't these puppies cute Asuma?"

Her eyes snapped open. That was it.

(I will be back! I must take my leave right now. Sorry about this!)

K Tragedy
Her eyes stared out at the streets. No one could see her, and she could see no one. She sighed at the depressing thought. She realized with a slight, pitiful smile that she was becoming more and more poetic. It made her feel sad. Ever so sad. She would never again see faces. It was funny. She had been slaying hollows for years, and had never once seen one. She only knew that they smelt foul, they felt like a rotting corpse, and their screams only made it all the more unbearable for her.

She ran her fingers over the small feather tucked between her breasts. It felt so soft, so angelic. She closed her eyes, knowing that darkness was all she would ever see. Her touch enhanced when she shut her eyes, however. It was the only sense that did so, however. She felt the soft sides of the feather, enjoying the soft feeling and 'petting' it. She pulled her hand back from her breasts, focusing her ears on a precise voice.

"Aw, aren't these puppies cute Asuma?"

Her eyes snapped open. That was it. Rising to her feet, her Zori sandles sunk into the shangles on the roof where she was perched. She steadied herself, bracing her weight against an anchor on the roof. It didn't take her long before she was gracefully jumping back and forth from building to building. Just as she was about to leap to another, a sharp pain struck her chest, followed by the ear-splitting cry of a hollow. The creature screamed out in agony, making her ears feel like they were about to bleed.

She flipped, bracing herself against the roof and gliding over it easily. She landed in the middle of a street, people paid no heed to the woman standing there, they could not see her. Cars bolted passed her from each side, she could hear the blaring of their horns, and could easily smell the exhaust from the fumes. Once again the hollow's cry made her gasp in pain.

Clutching her chest, her knees buckled under her, coming to a painful smack on the cement. She winced, feeling incredibly fragile. She turned her head, hoping to see some sign of the hollow's presense. She felt relaxed when she couldn't find anything but darkness. The young girl's voice came again, closer this time and followed after her companion.

"Want to come play at my house, Yukaiko?"
"Mmhm. I'd love to. Your house is always fun, Asuma."

Gasping, she realized the hollow's presense was closer than she ever suspected. She spun around, staring at the two children with sightless eyes, but behind the darkness she felt a pulse, like purple wave signal through. It was a hollow's presense, and it was right over the girl!

She snatched the feather from her kimono top, flicking her wrist and turning it into her bright katana. The hollow screamed in pain, claws coming down, right towards the little girl. She cried out, slicing at the hollow. She was unable to see it turn, and thus her blow had gotten its side. She recovered from the shock of missing her target, pulling out her blade. The katana pulsed in her hand, and the blade widened to a startling rate. One would think a young woman could not weild such a thing, but she held it like it was nothing. She turned to the children, they had been unaware of the hollow and the shingami. They were walking away, entering the boy's house.

She turned her head back to the hollow, caught off guard by the hand slamming against her. She cried out, breaking down a mailbox. A flurry of letters surrounded her, and the shouts and gaping mouths of the bystanders who had witnessed the mailbox "magically" break open made her rather furious with herself. Oh the captain was going to have her for this. She stood up, bracing herself as the hollow came closer.

She tightened her grip on her blade, lunging towards it. Before she could land her blow, the hand of the hollow gripped her like a doll. She gasped, wincing when her back slammed against something like a wall. Her eyes widened, peering through her blindness, came those two red eyes. She wiggled around, desperate to free herself. The blade's handle pulsed in her hand, she raised it, bringing it down towards the hollow's limb.

Before she could retract her blow, the hollow's other paw slapped it away. She cried out with dispair, hearing the blade strike the cement of the sidewalk and lay helplessly while its owner was being crushed against the wall. She gasped for breath, finding none at all in her lungs. She could hear the cracking of the bricks, and her back was no better. She felt a wave of relief as the hollow released her from the wall, but gripped her all the same. Claws dug into her body, making her wince and cry out. She opened her eyes, the two hollow's meeting hers. Then jaws opened and she shut her own tightly, preparing for the end and giving out a final shout to the world around her...

K Tragedy
(*Angrily bumps thread* ... *Grumbles*)

ShinobiRikari
(Sorry, grounded. I'm not sure what's up with Quincy. Where is he?)

KingDubya
*Well, I'm having a sort of "RPer's block" with this, so that explains my absence...*

ShinobiRikari

Quincy Archer
(Yeah yeah it's always my fault isn't it? My post is coming tomorrow, it's currently in the works)

K Tragedy
(Yes it is! You outta be ashamed of yourself!! Gosh Quincy!

Just jokin! You know we love you. Take your time!)

ShinobiRikari
(We've missed you Quincy!!!! Now where's Chakra?)

Quincy Archer
Originally posted by K Tragedy
Before she could retract her blow, the hollow's other paw slapped it away. She cried out with dispair, hearing the blade strike the cement of the sidewalk and lay helplessly while its owner was being crushed against the wall. She gasped for breath, finding none at all in her lungs. She could hear the cracking of the bricks, and her back was no better. She felt a wave of relief as the hollow released her from the wall, but gripped her all the same. Claws dug into her body, making her wince and cry out. She opened her eyes, the two hollow's meeting hers. Then jaws opened and she shut her own tightly, preparing for the end and giving out a final shout to the world around her...

The woman was braced for the bite. As a shinigami, she must have seen it before. The blood gushing from the wound like a violent geyser. This was probably one of the reasons she became a shinigami. Now it was her turn to go. The hollow's teeth closed on her shoulder, on the bare, soft skin, and the blood was about to erupt when suddenly she felt nothing.

A loud noise like a shaft being released from a chamber erupted from nearby. The long blue spirit particle stabbed through the hollows neck, and out the other side, continuing it's path of destruction. The hollow gave an ear-splitting scream. Then it was gone, the hollow imploded into itself, and the shinigami woman was safe.

But where did that beam come from? And what exactly was it? She couldn't see it of course, but she heard it. The answer soon came to her, as she heard the tapping of footsteps approaching her. Had she had vision, she would have seen a young teenage boy, clad in all white. His shoes were white, with a turquoise blue cross painted on both shoes. He had a jacket that matched, and he wore a strange glove and silver short bow on his right hand. He pushed his glasses up higher on his face.

"Are you...allright?" He asked approaching the girl slowly. He didn't see any harm on her, save from the fight. But no extensive injuries. "Hmm..I wonder how many more times a Quincy will have to have a Soul Reaper" He remarked as the lenses of his glasses reflected the sunlight, hiding the eyes behind them.

"Ishida Uryu...Quincy." He said holding his hand out.

http://www.animestocks.com/gallery/images/Bleach/Screenshots/Episode%20Screenshots/Episode%20091/bleach_078_animestocks%5Bcom%5D.jpg

Kuchiki Byakuya
(yea........where should I go? Not quite sure whats going on.....@.@)

Kuchiki Byakuya

Quincy
"You want me to do WHAT?"

The meeting of the Gotei 13 had just finished up, and now 5th seat of the 11th squad was being given an order by his captain. Zaraki Kenpachi, 11th division captain stood towering over the other shinigami. The bells in his hair wrang, as the wind blew through seretei.

"You heard me. Find one more shinigami to accompany you to human world. Go to Karakura to tell Rukia Kuchiki about the strange hollows and what has been going on here." Kenpachi said through his deep voice. The shinigami he was speaking to pouted in a most girly way.

"But that isn't something that sounds glorious and beautiful." Yumichika said. He touched his orange banded arm to his brow and felt the long extended lash. A beautiful extension of his perfect face. If one didn't know already, Yumichika was a bit of a narcissist.

"But I can't argue with you Kenpachi-taichou. I'll go ask Ikkaku if he will accompany me." He said with his eyes closed. Kenpachi shook his head from left to right, "Ikkaku will be accompanying me and Yachiru." Yumichika lifted his head and asked "Why? How come you don't take me along Captain Kenpachi?" He asked bewildered. Kenpachi responded with his scary tone "Because Ikkaku has had successful missions, whereas you have stayed around in your room and played with your hair." Yumichika fell over backwards from this statement.

"Don't hate me because I'm beautiful captain!" He yelled overdramatically. But Kenpachi ignored him. "Ask another lieutenant to accompany you. Someone you are friends with. You never know what might come up." He turned and yachiru stuck her tongue out at the narcissist. Yumichika ran his fingers through his hair. "But which Lieutenant should I ask?" He stroke his chin. Maybe he'd go ask Kira Izuru. The two of them worked well together. And with that he ran off.

http://img.sheezyart.com/art/medium/46/461283.jpg

(yeah that's right, 2 posts in one day. Quincy is back and he is on FIRE!)

K Tragedy
Tears ran down her cheeks, blood raced along her veins. Everything flashed, everything swam... Was this death? Was this what she caused every time her katana hit a hollow's mask? Was this what she created? Blindness flashed for a moment, and she could see something. Darkness was pierced, like an arrow of light fired at an ebonite blanket. It split in two, hanging loosely before a gust of will burst it apart. A clear vision hit her, a perfect image...

It was in a large restaurant, in the heart of Japan. The top story gave her a perfect view of the city below them. Around her, candles flickered and danced as waiters and waitresses catered to the different tables. Portraits of the founder hung around the top first-class booths. Laughter filled the air, quieted and polite. The smells of fine, fancy food brought a drooling sensation to her mouth. She could hear feet quickly pacing across the floor, one after another. Then, turning her face, she saw him.

His hair was neatly cut, hanging in front of his eyes. It was the perfect color. A mix of blonde, brown, and tips of dark black. He never dyed his hair, it was just how he let it grow out. His eyes stared into her dark azure ones. Oh his eyes! They were so sincere, so caring, so ready to prove himself. The golden color matched that of a panda bear. He was gentle like one, putting everything he loved so much ahead of himself. He would do anything to defend what he cared about. His lips, thin, thick, caring, caressed her own. She shivered, feeling his touch on her cheek. Closing her eyes, she was enveloped in darkness, and fear clutched her. She snapped open her eyes, but no image returned. She whimpered, hearing his voice but not seeing the face of the man she loved.

"Please..Do not turn me away any longer. I love you. Marry me?"

She screamed out in agony. Why had he loved her? Why was his love haunting her so much? Why wasn't he there for her now? She tasted the tears on her lips. She would never again feel his lips press to hers. Never again would she hear his voice comforting her. Never again would she feel his touch on her cheek. He was gone. They were in two different worlds. Never again... never again... never...

The howl of the hollow snapped her out of her thoughts. She felt herself falling. But how..? She flipped, landing on her feet. The impact wasn't held, and she tumbled over anyway. Her lips mumbled out curses as she rubbed her shoulder. She listened to the fight, hearing a pair of footsteps. So someone had helped her? She felt a surge of shame. She should have been able to take down a hollow like that. But the girl had been in danger and she had lost her focus and.. Oh excuses were of no use to her here. She could sense the hollow getting weaker, then slowly disappearing all-together.

She heard a voice, turning her head to the source. It belonged to a male, that was for sure. He sounded young, but his spiritual energy was far greater than just a human's would be. He could see her after all. She could sense his hand, taking it in her own and brushing herself off with the other. A locket dangled between her breasts. She clenched it, letting out a relieved sigh. If she would have lost it, she would've been greatly troubled into searching for it all the while she could spend in the human world.

"Motosuma Aiko."

With that, her hand fell to her side. The other hand still clenched her locket. She could no longer see the picture contained inside, but she could feel the love that glowed from it, travelling up her digits, sliding around her wrist, up her arm, and flowing throughout her entire body. She felt a pulse, turning her head away from him and walking over to the pulse. Her katana lay unharmed not far from where the hollow had been "slayed". She picked it up by the handle. It ceased its pulse, glowing in contentment at being held by its owner. She flicked her wrist, and the light burst, forming back into her feather. She tucked it back into place, turning again to the Quincy.

"Arigatou for saving my life, Ishida-san. Your skills are quite impressive."

She tucked a piece of her hair behind her ear, her eyes missing him by a few feet as she spoke. She could not clearly sense this being. He wasn't something she could clearly target. It was strange. She shook her head, clearing up her thoughts and dragging her fingers back through her hair. She removed the band holding her strands back. She slipped it onto her wrist, letting her soft, pink hair flow behind her, curling in the wind and dragging across her face. Her kimono sleeves tugged with the breeze. She looked rather proud, like a queen in such a stance. Would this man guess her blindness? It wasn't hard to see. She closed her eyes, feeling a lock of hair drag over her nose and tucking it back. She listened carefully, feeling her ears strain with the effort. Then she relaxed as a voice came to her auds.

"I sure hope sensei will let you keep it."
"Sure he will, Yukaiko!"

And with that, she smiled...

Quincy
Originally posted by K Tragedy
"Motosuma Aiko."

With that, her hand fell to her side. The other hand still clenched her locket. She could no longer see the picture contained inside, but she could feel the love that glowed from it, travelling up her digits, sliding around her wrist, up her arm, and flowing throughout her entire body. She felt a pulse, turning her head away from him and walking over to the pulse. Her katana lay unharmed not far from where the hollow had been "slayed". She picked it up by the handle. It ceased its pulse, glowing in contentment at being held by its owner. She flicked her wrist, and the light burst, forming back into her feather. She tucked it back into place, turning again to the Quincy.

And with that, she smiled...

The shinigami woman took Ishida's hand in hers. Her grip was gentle, showing she was a sensitive person. The two left go of each other's hands and Ishida on instinct immediately pushed his glasses up higher. Everyone had their habits. He looked down at where the hollow used to stand, and felt what little remaining reiatsu was there.

He had a habit of studying people's profiles, and when Ishida looked into the woman's face, he noticed something strange. The woman hadn't moved her eyes, nor had she blinked within the last few minutes. Maybe this was one of her habits? Maybe not. Ishida didn't want to question or pester her about it. He didn't want to stare at her and make her feel uncomfortable either. So he looked at the ground nervously. He shuffled nervously. Deep down...Ishida sure was a dork.

The woman turned away from Ishida and looked to where her fallen soul-slayer lay. During the battle with the hollow, the woman must have lost it. Ishida touched his chin. He didn't remember this girl from when he went to Soul Society. He wondered which division and rank she was in. He'd ask later. Although at present tense Ishida was simply wondering what she was doing here in Karakura. If there was a problem, Ishida figured that Soul Societ would send someone familiar with this place like Abarai Renji. But then again, Renji was a lieutenant and probably had more important duties. So this woman wasn't as important to the shinigami? It didn't matter.

Out of the corner of his eye Ishida saw the woman reach for her zanpakutou. Ishida had to blink his eyes when he saw that her soul slayer had glowed a bright color, and transformed back into it's unreleased state. He was impressed to see that the soul slayers normal state was a simple feather. that's an interesting zan-pakutou. She tucked it back into her shinigami robes and Ishida again turned away.

Ishida closed his eyes when he heard Motosuma thank him. He felt a blow to his chest when he also heard her compliment his "skills." This was false...Ishida had no skills. Not since...that time.

"Wait...Why did they do that?"

Ishida was standing in an alleyway inside of Seiritei soul society. He and Orihime Inoue had jumped 2 men from the 12th division in order to steal their robes and blend in. Their plan however was ruined when a drunken shinigami named "MakiMaki" had stumbled into them and figured out their ploy. Then things got even more complicated when actual 12th division shinigami had knocked out the drunk and acted overfriendly to the two sneaks.

"He may have been drunk, but his reasoning was flawless. In a situation like this...why would these guys be so friendly to-...

Inoue...

...INOUE!"

Ishida shouted, and barely saw that Inoue had time to open up her shield. Ishida was right, these guys were lying. They were bombs! Why the hell did these guys do some kamikaze technique? Then Ishida heard the surviving bomb crying to his captain. something along the lines of "This isn't how it was supposed to be" but then he blew up as well.

The rest was history. Ishida worried to much for Inoue's safety and made the drunk take her far away from here. Ishida would fight a captain alone.

History repeats itself. Ishida goes out of his way to save someone...costing him something precious.

the broken glove..

---------------------------------------

It was all Ishida's fault really. He just wanted revenge for his grandfather. An avenger. And also because...Orihime Inoue.

those feelings had gotten stronger

"Oh well..it was nothing really special. I'm sure you could have taken the hollow alone, I just hit it from behind." Ishida lied. The woman smiled and Ishida smiled as well.

"I think I should get going." Ishida said nervously. He didn't really want to stick around and bother her, especially since his powers were so unstable.

Quincy
(HA!

Now Quincy is bumping! Who's lazy now?)

ShinobiRikari
(Um... sorry. School started and I've been busy doing other stuff. -completely overlooks other RPG posts- I'll get on it right away, now that I know the arc we're in.)

Kuchiki Byakuya
(I just got a new labtop, so I have to import all my stuff in it.... angel

K Tragedy
Her smile grew slightly as she approached him again, decreasing the distance between them with her sandals lightly clacking along the sidewalk. Around them, people seemed so oblivious. She couldn't see them passing her by, but she could hear them. A car roared down the street, followed by the blowing of annoyed horns. Why was it that she still yearned to live amongst such life? Death was so much better. Or was it?

Her eyes widened a bit. More of shock. He was too kind. She would have stood no chance without her katana. If he hadn't come along... She shivered, wondering what it would be like to be swallowed by a hollow. It'd probably just bite her head off. All the nutrients would do it some good. She didn't want to be inside any kind of stomach, hollow or human. She pulled her hair back, finally getting the strands of hair out of her face. It mattered not. She just felt slightly annoyed of the touch of hairs upon her skin. It left a tingling sensation she'd rather not have. Like an itch that never went away, no matter how many times you scratched at it.

"You are far too modest. I was powerless against the spirit. But what you say does give me back confidence. For that I thank you once more."

She bowed slightly, straightening out. Her ears caught the noises of the crowd once more. She could hear laughter. Female and male together. She turned in their direction, and sadness swam in those glazed, unseeing eyes. She could see their faces. So light, so full of love, so ready to protect the other. Well, 'see' wasn't quite accurate. Imagine suited the action much more efficiently. She took a breath, turning back towards him as he began to excuse himself.

Then lips parted, and a soft, warm tone came out. She shocked herself with her words, but still they flowed like a rolling river from the caverns of her lips.

"The girl - the one your heart seeks - don't ignore such feelings for her. Love blossoms in the soils of truth, filtered with light from your hearts. Deprived such, it will wither and die, and only you will be left hurting."

She didn't know how she knew exactly. Maybe it was the beating of his heart. Normally, someone's heart beat his neutral. Forever monotonous until something quickens it. Giving it a purpose to live. This can be a job, a child, or a love. She quickly dismissed child and the work from this boy's life. He sounded young, still ready to love. She'd go with that. She turned her back to him, staring up at the sky for a moment. Her heart... It had lost all feeling. Now it merely beat to pump blood. Romance was forever lost in her life. She would live it out alone...

"It was nice to meet you, Ishida-san. Perhaps our paths will bring us into meeting again. Thank you."

And with that, she braced her feet against the cement, pushing off and flying into the air. She landed on several roofs, went down between two small houses, and disappeared from sight. Nothing remaining of her presence but a small droplet of blood, perched where the spirit of the hollow had been freed...

(Bleh, sucks, Sorry! Outta muse... -.-)

Quincy
Despite Ishida turning to leave, he heard ,amongst the hum of the passing cars and the busy people shuffling passed, the footsteps of the shinigami girl approaching him. Ishida shuffled his feet in place yet again. Once again, old habits. This shinigami was a little different from the others that Ishida had encountered in Soul Society. Although he should include that he met a clown-mime hybrid with detachable limbs, a giant fox, and a little boy with more white hair than his grandfather had. Still though, this woman was a bit like Rukia. There was a warmth that emanated from her that wasn't spiritual energy. She was just...fragile or something.

"You are far too modest. I was powerless against the spirit. But what you say does give me back confidence. For that I thank you once more" Motosuma said with a slight bow. Ishida felt his cheeks turn warm. This woman sure had a knack for compliments. As often as it happened for someone with special abilities like himself, Ishida never really got used to the compliments from saving the "damsels." Oftentimes it just irked him. Other times he simply flat out failed. Like the time he had foolishly attempted to pick a fight with Vice-Captain Abarai Renji for Rukia's sake. That was different though, Ishida had tried to fight against Renji for his own sake, it was different in Soul Society. In Soul Society, Ishida and his "friends" had been split up, and he had mismatchedly been partenered with his schoolmate Orihime Inoue.

Inoue.

During that time, Ishida didn't really know her. She was just "a girl from Handicrafts club" or "that kinda strange one." But during their time Ishida felt an attachment and obligation to her. He remembered how angry he had become when that rogue shinigami had attempted to hurt her. That death god was a lower ranked guy, "master of projectiles." Yet Ishida was so relieved when he realized Inoue was alright. He of course shrugged it off on the outside. He told himself it was just because he was a friend of hers. At that point, that was no longer the case.

Why was Ishida thinking about this so much? What did it matter? Orihime was in love with Kurosaki wasn't she?

Ishida felt as though he had a thousand pound weight placed on him when he stood next to her as they both watched Ichigo fight against Byakuya. Her eyes...she had the same eyes as he did. That longing to be there with someone.

Ishida shook himself back to reality. He himself now bowed to Motosuma. That was when he heard her utter the words

"The girl - the one your heart seeks - don't ignore such feelings for her. Love blossoms in the soils of truth, filtered with light from your hearts. Deprived such, it will wither and die, and only you will be left hurting."

Motosuma had a look of shock on her face. But not as much as Ishida had. What was she talking about? Did she know? Or was it something else? Ishida felt embarrased. Maybe he had made his feelings to obvious. But how could this girl who he had never even met known one of his most dark secrets?

"It was nice to meet you, Ishida-san. Perhaps our paths will bring us into meeting again. Thank you" And with that Motosuma leaped high into the air, just like Ishida had witnessed both Ichigo and Rukia do so many times before, and disappeared.

"W-Wait!" Ishida said as he put his hand out and reached for her. But she was gone. Ishida stood their alone, with nothing but the drop of blood from the battle. He was dumbfounded. Irritably he snapped his wristband off and returned back to normal.

"Motosuma..."

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.