Broken Saints.. flash animated graphic novel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hellsangels
Guys and Girls im fairly new to anime and manga scene.. iv recently watched All about Lily Chou-Chou, Graves of the Fireflies, and the obvious Spirited Away, and i'm enjoying what i am seeing.

I can't see a thread here so i was wondering if anyone has seen Broken Saints? the fantasy/horror flash animated graphic novel???
its only ever been aired on the internet so im finding it hard to get hold of without downloading, ive only been able to view the trailers so far, and so was hoping some of you would have seen it and given me your opinions on it, how are the graphics and is the story line and characters any good, as there are only four through-out..

HellsA

hellsangels
if anyone is interested.. (maybe not) i got it from play (http://www.play.com/DVD/DVD/4-/1001164/-/Product.html?searchstring=broken+saints) and it is a fantastic watch.. particularly the four characters a Californian computer programmer, a Japanese monk, an Iraqi soldier and a young woman who was raised on a remote Fijian island experience visions and seizures.. trying to find god... slightly spiritual and some points. An original piece unlike anything i have seen so far.

calvs
Thanks alot m8! I'll definately try to con my mom into letting me order it! If you could post a link to the trailer, that's be awesome.

Zen2nd
I was planning on buying that and from PLAY.com and all big grin It got my interest pretty much straight away.

soleranger123
Same i got mine from play.com i think i should be getting it by tomorrow, as well as the actual film i really wanna see the extras like the making off.

Kayne Archeron
i saw the first episode on DVD, and it was pretty cool. i remember when it was popular on Newgrounds a while back

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.