so somebody clue me in

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rox
whats going on with sp3. i have not been checking up. could someone get me up to date. i saw the teaser and saw venom goblin and sandman but how the hell all 3 of them got in. and now uncle ben has a different killer whats going on

Dan-El
Hey, here's an idea, search the net and investigate the forum.

rox
thanks for nothing

DBZ MAN
WTF Venom wasn't in the teaser....>_>

Dan-El
Originally posted by rox
thanks for nothing

No prob. Next time think before you post.

Xam
Originally posted by Dan-El
No prob. Next time think before you post.

yo u dont gotta be an ass dude

rox
Originally posted by DBZ MAN

he is wearing a black suit and u see the black stuff aka the synmbiot crawling on his suit.

Dan-El
Originally posted by Xam
yo u dont gotta be an ass dude

Sometimes it is necessary to be an ass to allow people to learn for themselves.

That is not Venom. That is the symbiote. Venom is the entity created when Eddie Brock merges with the symbiote.

rox
Sometimes it is necessary to be an ass to allow people to learn for themselves.

That is not Venom. That is the symbiote. Venom is the entity created when Eddie Brock merges with the symbiote.

1st of u have a choice of whether to be an ass to someone. which makes u ignorant.

2nd venom appears at the end from what i heard

Yarr
Originally posted by rox
1st of u have a choice of whether to be an ass to someone. which makes u ignorant.

why dont you spend 30 seconds downloading the teaser and see for yourself.

Dan-El
Originally posted by rox

I do have a choice, I agree. And I am deciding to teach you, by being an ass, that you shouldn't always rely on others. Be self-dependent!

And that Venom appearing at the end, if you're talking about the movie, you're right. He'll more than likely appear in the last 5 minutes or so for a cliffhanger ending. Don't let others convince you otherwise.
In the teaser, however, only Eddie Brock and the black suit make an appearance. And yes, you should download the teaser, or go see Superman Returns in which you get more bang for your buck.

rox
thtas what u guys don't get i saw the teaser and its confusing the hell out of me

Darth Martin
Venom is not in the teaser. The sybiote and Brock are in it. Venom should come in at the end of the movie and make a pathway 4 spiderman 4.

rox
oook

spencerspider
ok look, venom will most likely be in a final fight cuz who wants to wait 2-3 years to see him again.. anyway sandman will fight throughout movie with harry occassionally i guess. then at end a big fight 2 vs 2 where hopefully they all die but spiderman. make it an awesome fight and that will be awesome.

Silverstein
Superman Returns in Canada doesnt have the sp3 trailer thoughwink

spencerspider
sucks for u lol

Xam
Originally posted by Silverstein
Superman Returns in Canada doesnt have the sp3 trailer thoughwink

LMFAOOO IM FROM CANADA N SAW IT!!!!!With Superman returns

Dan-El
Originally posted by spencerspider
ok look, venom will most likely be in a final fight cuz who wants to wait 2-3 years to see him again.. anyway sandman will fight throughout movie with harry occassionally i guess. then at end a big fight 2 vs 2 where hopefully they all die but spiderman. make it an awesome fight and that will be awesome.

SPIDER-MAN FOOOOUUUURRR!!! God, I'm stooping to 13 yr. old tactics...

spiderman/venom
Originally posted by DBZ MAN

He was in the comic-can extra footage trailer, or whatever its called rolling on floor laughing

spencerspider
SPIDER-MAN FOOOOUUUURRR!!! God, I'm stooping to 13 yr. old tactics...

too unsure if cast will come back.. u will have to face it man, venom is going to be beat in this movie

The Joker#1
I am anxious to know the running time for the movie.

spencerspider
2 hour almost 30 min more than likely

Doc Ock
That's how long Superman Returns was.

And it needed to be half that. So boring.....

spencerspider
lol well this movie is packed so i think it will never be boring

Doc Ock
Exactly.

Spider-Man 2 was longer than the first. So here's hoping.

spencerspider
yep

Dan-El
Originally posted by Doc Ock

Damn, I feel like the only one that enjoyed Superman Returns. Maybe I'm not the only one that went in expecting non-stop action though. Maybe I'm the only one that heeded Singer's warning that it's not the normal superhero movie, and that it's a lot about character development.

Or maybe everyone else has bad taste! eek! jk

doctorstrongbad
Originally posted by Doc Ock

I have to agree with Doc Ock. Superman returns returns was not only boring but very predictable. Clark is gone for five years but as soon as he gets back into town... so does superman. lol

spencerspider
I know lol.. so stupid.. Ray Charles could see he is superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.