Summers' Family Reunion/War

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

thisredbox
ok, so its a summers' family reunion and a number of the major players are invited...and for some reason they all decide to fight to the death, heres how the brackets go:

fight one:
Rachael Summers vs. Jean Grey (no pf)

fight two:
Apocalypse vs. Cable

fight three:
X-Man vs. Cyclops

fight four:
Stryfe vs. Madelyn Pryor

the winner of fights one and two fight each other in the next round, and the winners of fights three and four fight each other. the winners of those two matches fight in the final battle. how would each battle go? and who would be the last man standing

steverules
Where's Havok? And Apocalypse isn't related to the Summer's.

thisredbox
apoc is stryfes adopted dad, so i felt like throwing him in there. its not all the summers people, just a chunk

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by steverules
And Apocalypse isn't related to the Summer's.

Actually, he's kind of like a "blood brother" to Cable.

thisredbox
he named him (even though it was after stryfe himself) and raised him till he was like a teen, thats what i was getting at smile

Metalmanx
And yet, no Havok.

Ah well. I guess either Jean or X-man wins the whole thing.

lilnutta12
where is vulcan you idiot the strongest omega level mutant from the summers family

thisredbox
Originally posted by lilnutta12
where is vulcan you idiot the strongest omega level mutant from the summers family

well, idiot, why dont you read the other posts in the thread. i never said everyone was here, i said a number of them...that doesnt mean all. wink

complexbrother
Nate Grey wins

rotiart
fight one:
Jean Grey (no pf)

fight two:
Apocalypse

fight three:
X-Man

fight 4
Stryfe

ROUND 2
Jean Grey vs. Apocalypse = Apocalypse
Xman Vs. Stryfe = Xman

ROUND 3
Xman Vs. Apocalpyse = Apocalypse.

Elie4lyf
hmm what do you mean no pf?
its like telling cyclops no optic blast?
and jean is literally the phoenix..are you gonna take out thise shard of her? just asking

A.J
where is vulcan you idiot the strongest omega level mutant from the summers family Um your the idiot. roll eyes (sarcastic)

willRules

Technically Jean is a member of the summers family through marriage and she is the Phoenix so Vulcan isn't the most powerful member no

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.