The true meaning.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RedSkull
I don't think this thread will survive long but I searched and found nothing. So I decided to try something a bit different.

Was just wondering if any of you know the true meaning behind some scenes in any of the movies you've ever seen.

For example:

The scene in Saving Private Ryan near the end where Melish (who is Jewish) gets stabbed through the heart by the German soldier while Upom stands on the stairs terrified was a message by Spielberg showing how the U.S. watched the holocaust happen but did nothing.

Again, not sure if this thread will fly but just thought it might be a little bit different and interesting. no expression

Myth
I can't think of any off the top of my head, but I don't know why this would need closed.

forumcrew
Originally posted by RedSkull
I don't think this thread will survive long but I searched and found nothing. So I decided to try something a bit different.

Was just wondering if any of you know the true meaning behind some scenes in any of the movies you've ever seen.

For example:

The scene in Saving Private Ryan near the end where Melish (who is Jewish) gets stabbed through the heart by the German soldier while Upom stands on the stairs terrified was a message by Spielberg showing how the U.S. watched the holocaust happen but did nothing.

Again, not sure if this thread will fly but just thought it might be a little bit different and interesting. no expression

not to call you a liar, but whered you hear that from?

RedSkull
Originally posted by forumcrew
not to call you a liar, but whered you hear that from?

I saw it on a special report or something like that on Steven Spielberg's life and works. He said it in one of the interviews.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.