Spectre runs the gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

General Kon-El
Spectre as in Day of Vengeance. He has six hours of rest between each battle. Who can stop him?

1) Zeus & Hercules in Olympus
2) Blackheart & Mephisto in Hell
3) Rune King Thor & Odin in Asgard
4) JLA One MIllion
- Superman
- Wonder Woman
- Aquaman
- Batman (hour prep)
- Flash
- Martian Manhunter
5) Dr. Strange & Dr. Fate w/week of prep
6) Darkseid w/Anti-Life Equation & Orion w/Astro-Harness
7) Thanos w/HOTU

General Kon-El
bump!

bigbran

Mider
he can absorb the magics of strange and fate, and how much power does he get, he'd need alot to defeat the ALE, he'd need like more power then at least the source since the ALE had to be used on an enemy of the source just to stop it, beside that he wont defeat the HOTU.

complexbrother
he don't get past the first challenge.

Skeets
messed

Grimm22
He clears it no expression

He's the freakin wrath of god, nothing should be able to stop him big grin

bigbran
shouldnt 2 super godblast end him, if billy can fight him, im pretty sure rkt and odin should do it.

lilnutta12
lets spice it up then spectre has 1 person to help him i think he stands more of a chance then dont u

Juntai
Spectre doesn't need a teammate, the only debatable battle there is HOTU vs Spectre. The rest of the gauntlet gets absolutely massacred.

Juntai
I guess the ALE would be debatable too, but it has nothing to show it to to make him on par or have an effect on Spectre just yet.

Juntai
I just can't believe anyone would try to claim that he stopped at 3.

Nevermind, I guess it IS Big Bran.
And Complex just obviously as no clue who Spectre is, apperently.

HisMajestyAC43
he has a small amount of trouble at three, owns 4 and 5. almost loses to 6, and is defeated by the heart of the universe.

Mider
we dont even know what number Four can do, but im guesing he could take out the ALE and orion, why? because dr fate and darkseid and someone else stoped it, and the sources enemy was to much for it, spectre stops at the HOTU, and if he's full power he stalemates it, super god blasts beating it.........no i dont think so he can shape the universe in his hands and even make other spirits of vengence he is nigh unstoppable.

bigbran
Originally posted by Juntai
I just can't believe anyone would try to claim that he stopped at 3.

Nevermind, I guess it IS Big Bran.
And Complex just obviously as no clue who Spectre is, apperently. you do realize he is depowered in day of vengence, right, and i was also doing that to see where spectres at. i think they could give him hell.

bigbran
Spectre doesn't need a teammate, the only debatable battle there is HOTU vs Spectre. The rest of the gauntlet gets absolutely massacred. hotu would destroy spectre, spectre is said at LT's level, and spectres depowered there, i think we all know what happened to LT and his buddies in the end....

Juntai
Originally posted by bigbran
hotu would destroy spectre, spectre is said at LT's level, and spectres depowered there, i think we all know what happened to LT and his buddies in the end....
Your logic is horrible in every thread I see you in. Why are you even on this forum?

No one on here can really give him much trouble however. He still stepped on every enemy in Day of Vengence, even Nabu, the most powerful of the characters he fought, in the DOV: Special, asked why Spectre had not instantly killed him, and Spectre replied that "It does not matter how long it takes, only that it is done.", implying that he was definately a long shot from going all out.
And there is nothing to suggest that LT and Spectre are on similar levels, aside from role, especially when Spectre's feats outweigh his. And HOTU is still questionable when concerning Spectre's more high end feats.

bigbran
but that spectre isnt backed by god. so wouldnt that ,make him weaker?

Mider
no, its been stated that it was alex luthor who was using spectres power thats why he wasnt as strong as he should have been, he was already super powerful but he should have been more powerful from all the magic and such he absorbed.

bigbran
Your logic is horrible in every thread I see you in. Why are you even on this forum?
why would i need to use logic, when nobody else does, when i use logic, somebody will use something stupid, like speedblitz, so why should i use logic unless i have to.

you on the other hand are a dick, why do you pick me out, i use questions to ask, and find out, i also use them to show where a character is. im not going to write a huge report, because everytime i do, it gets shot down, by people like you.
if you cant handle what i write, then maybe you should keep your mouth shut, im argueing for the character that should win, you on the other hand, argue for the person you like more.
i give my opinion just like everyone else, and why shouldnt i? this place is supposed to be friendly, but then some person who thinks there god, cums in and shoots down people who dont know about dc or a person that you like.
why am i on this forum, hmm, same as you, except, im not a dick to, people that support there characters.
i use small points too show you were a guy is at(power level) and you dont even listen to that.
you just say stuff like "oh your logic doesnt make sense tomy small mind" so then you shoot the person down, and think your the best here.
mr master is great, and you dont see him saying a bunch of nonsense and making fun of people. he just presents cannon and proof, and has little dedates with people.
so if you cant accept my writing you can either shut the hell up, or you can say nicely, that what i wrote isnt true.

bigbran

No one on here can really give him much trouble however. He still stepped on every enemy in Day of Vengence, even Nabu, the most powerful of the characters he fought, in the DOV: Special, asked why Spectre had not instantly killed him, and Spectre replied that "It does not matter how long it takes, only that it is done.", implying that he was definately a long shot from going all out.
And there is nothing to suggest that LT and Spectre are on similar levels, aside from role, especially when Spectre's feats outweigh his. And HOTU is still questionable when concerning Spectre's more high end feats. and whats the pint of actully useing proof against someone that wont listen, that is why i only use proof and logic, to people that can comprehend.

bigbran

And HOTU is still questionable when concerning Spectre's more high end feats. how can you have more proof than absorbing the top in marvel, and a whole universe, and thats not even saying thats hotu's top power.

Juntai
Originally posted by bigbran
how can you have more proof than absorbing the top in marvel, and a whole universe, and thats not even saying thats hotu's top power. Spectre has been shown on panel to be able to create and destroy universes and shaping the entire multiverse in the palm of his hand, spread himself across all of creation. He conquered Hell with a thought. On and on, like I said, it's seriously debatable, and his feats far trump LTs. When Spectre has gotten out of hand, he has only really been stopped with Gods influence, like when Jesus died and he decided humanity should die, Micheal under jurisdiction of The Word stopped him, in DOV, God stopped him.

bigbran
Spectre has been shown on panel to be able to create and destroy universes and shaping the entire multiverse in the palm of his hand, spread himself across all of creation. He conquered Hell with a thought. On and on, like I said, it's seriously debatable, and his feats far trump LTs. but day of vengence spectre just isnt on that level!!
and hotu has been shown to be the most powerful force in marvel.

Lord Urizen
Spectre most likely makes it to 6, and may lose there. It's iffy.

However, there is no way he beats 7. HOTU is too much even for him.

Mider
then dont use day of vengence spectre sheesh and if it took the presence to stop him then who here could stop him sept HOTU, he even broke the fount of magic.

Lord Urizen
Spectre has been shown on panel to be able to create and destroy universes and shaping the entire multiverse in the palm of his hand, spread himself across all of creation. He conquered Hell with a thought. On and on, like I said, it's seriously debatable, and his feats far trump LTs. When Spectre has gotten out of hand, he has only really been stopped with Gods influence, like when Jesus died and he decided humanity should die, Micheal under jurisdiction of The Word stopped him, in DOV, God stopped him.

Do you have this panel evidense? Because GalacticStorm has claimed to reveal panel evidense of White Pheonix of the Crown birthing Marvel's multiverse, when he has shown me no such thing.

I would appreciate if you show me this, because then this would prove that Spectre is actually stronger than Lucifer, Lucifer only created a universe.

Also your claim that Spectre conquered Hell with a thought seems unlikely as numerous debators have claimed that Spectre rampaged his way into Hell and forcefully subdued it. That is NOT the same thing as conquering Hell with but a thought.

Mordum
DOV spectre is not too powerful going by on panel feats. He defeated some magic users and shazam that aint HOTU status.

kevdude
Originally posted by Lord Urizen
Do you have this panel evidense? Because GalacticStorm has claimed to reveal panel evidense of White Pheonix of the Crown birthing Marvel's multiverse, when he has shown me no such thing.

I would appreciate if you show me this, because then this would prove that Spectre is actually stronger than Lucifer, Lucifer only created a universe.

Also your claim that Spectre conquered Hell with a thought seems unlikely as numerous debators have claimed that Spectre rampaged his way into Hell and forcefully subdued it. That is NOT the same thing as conquering Hell with but a thought.

Lucifer > Spectre UL. The Wrath/Spectre is a fallen demon used by The Word/Logos and gets his powers from it. Hal Jordan while joined with The Wrath threw off the Wrath/Spectre and joined with the Logos. That is how Hal did that. The Spectre himself could of course do this as well. But when The Spectre asked Lucifer once why he was moving the moon Lucifer told him not to waste his time, and Spectre looked down and left. Spectre might be more powerful since hes connected to the Logos but Lucifer is 1000x more smarter. Power is rated not just powerwise, its also rated by how smart you are. Whos more powerful? I think you already know. smokin'

Mider
in a constantine comic and no i dont know the exact issue, the presance gave most of his power to spectre which is like him at full potential, but DOV spectre had his powers drained off by alex luthor for his tunning fork of sorts, he still defeated ALL the lords of order and destroyed the fount of ALL magic, releasing some new bad dudes, in other parts of DOV satannus knew the spectre was comming for him, and so he opened a portal with an army of ghosts and such waiting for the spectre but he knew the spectre would prevail, they can say all this and that about captain marvel that his punches only made this much impact the point is that all the earth gods which where supposidly numbered in the thousands where feeding him his power and he still lost to spectre.

Mr Master
This is where I see Spectre in the hierarchy of DC:

From the Presence down to Superman:

God/The Presence

Death (has none of the "rules" of the other Endless)

The rest of the Endless

Michael and Lucifer (In DC they were the first two beings crated in existance with Michael creating the first matter and Lucifer shaping it.)

The Spectre (While Parallax and Ion have the same reality-bending powers sans the rules of The Spectre, they're still mortals and don't have The Almighty in their corner.)

Biblical Eclipso (as seen in The Spectre v.2(?) #14)

Parallax & Ion

Imperiex

Lords of Order and Chaos (Nabu, at full power, was no match for the Spectre Force)

Angels

5th dimensional imps like Myxyzptlk

5th dimensional imps like Johnny Thunderbolt (Needs the words of another to grant wishes)

Superman Prime

The Anti-Monitor

The Phantom Stranger (Most speculate that he is or was an angel as The Spectre was, but his recent *****-slapping into a mouse knocks him down the list a few pegs.)

Gods (Includes the Old Gods, New Gods, and the various gods across the universe like Zeus)

Deadman

The Guardians of the Universe

The Wizard Shazam (sans his supposed godhood)

Eclipso these days

Gog

Dr. Fate (Kent)

Doomsday

Zatanna

Dr. Fate (Hector)

Superman, Captain Marvel, Black Adam, Supergirl VI

rotiart
I don't know about putting Superman Prime about Antimonitor.. but other than that.... well Deadman too.. but other than that.. I concede your list.

Mordum
The AM is above Superman Prime. You forgot about darkseid he has some uber feats in his early days.

Juntai

Also your claim that Spectre conquered Hell with a thought seems unlikely as numerous debators have claimed that Spectre rampaged his way into Hell and forcefully subdued it. That is NOT the same thing as conquering Hell with but a thought. In Day of Judgement, Azmodel as the The Spectre conquered hell instantly, without battle, and opened the gates between Hell and Earth.

The other part is seen in Spectre volume 4 issue 27.

In Lucifer 75, when he exited creation and was flying through the void that everything spawns from and eventually collapses back into, Lucifer saw it as an infinitely layered multiverse. He and Yahweh sat and had a talk watching creations being born and dying and collapsing back into the void.

Juntai
Originally posted by Mr Master
This is where I see Spectre in the hierarchy of DC:

From the Presence down to Superman:

God/The Presence

Death (has none of the "rules" of the other Endless)

The rest of the Endless

Michael and Lucifer (In DC they were the first two beings crated in existance with Michael creating the first matter and Lucifer shaping it.)

The Spectre (While Parallax and Ion have the same reality-bending powers sans the rules of The Spectre, they're still mortals and don't have The Almighty in their corner.)

Biblical Eclipso (as seen in The Spectre v.2(?) #14)

Parallax & Ion

Imperiex

Lords of Order and Chaos (Nabu, at full power, was no match for the Spectre Force)

Angels

5th dimensional imps like Myxyzptlk

5th dimensional imps like Johnny Thunderbolt (Needs the words of another to grant wishes)

Superman Prime

The Anti-Monitor

The Phantom Stranger (Most speculate that he is or was an angel as The Spectre was, but his recent *****-slapping into a mouse knocks him down the list a few pegs.)

Gods (Includes the Old Gods, New Gods, and the various gods across the universe like Zeus)

Deadman

The Guardians of the Universe

The Wizard Shazam (sans his supposed godhood)

Eclipso these days

Gog

Dr. Fate (Kent)

Doomsday

Zatanna

Dr. Fate (Hector)

Superman, Captain Marvel, Black Adam, Supergirl VI List is pretty messed up from the start. First off, Vertigo titles, such as Sandman and Lucifer aren't considered canonical for DC, regardless of how close it matches or how they affect eachother... Take it or leave it is how it seems, basically.

Next off, Death and the Endless do not rank above Lucifer or Micheal, even they know this, and they know that Lucifer could defeat them at any time. Even when Lucifer was down and powerless and dying, Death kept asking questions and Lucifer looked at her and said "I fully intend to survive this, and I hope you take that into consideration while you're speaking to me.." and she completely backed off. Sandman called Lucifer the most powerful being in existance.

Deadman isn't a character you can really give a rank to, he doesn't really have powers and can't really be defeated from what I've seen... he just acts sort of like a guardian angel, and also leads souls in the afterlife.

kevdude
If DC and Vertigo are not canon then they have never said this Juntai wink., or if they have then show me where because I have never seen it before. The only book that I have seen thats not canon with DC/Vertigo is Preacher. In Sandman Lucifer quit Hell and walked away. In DC The Spectre it shows him also talking about when he left Hell. Lucifer is a continuation of the Sandman. In what was once thought to be just a 1 universe in the Lucifer comic book we see at the end turns out to be a Vertigo Multiverse, hooking it in line with the DC Multiverse.

Juntai
Originally posted by kevdude
If DC and Vertigo are not canon then they have never said this Juntai wink., or if they have then show me where because I have never seen it before. The only book that I have seen thats not canon with DC/Vertigo is Preacher. In Sandman Lucifer quit Hell and walked away. In DC The Spectre it shows him also talking about when he left Hell. Lucifer is a continuation of the Sandman. In what was once thought to be just a 1 universe in the Lucifer comic book we see at the end turns out to be a Vertigo Multiverse, hooking it in line with the DC Multiverse. They had an article about it in Newsarama a while back, in one of the talks with the DC editor/writer panel..

It should be pretty obvious since in Lucifer there is no Heaven or Hell anymore, and Etrigan is still around, as is Spectre, as is Zauriel, as testaments to those still existing.

A long time ago, Vertigo, specifcally Sandman was considered Canon, , but Vertigo as a whole from what I understand is no longer considered part of DC's canon.

Lord Urizen
Lucifer > Spectre UL. The Wrath/Spectre is a fallen demon used by The Word/Logos and gets his powers from it. Hal Jordan while joined with The Wrath threw off the Wrath/Spectre and joined with the Logos. That is how Hal did that. The Spectre himself could of course do this as well. But when The Spectre asked Lucifer once why he was moving the moon Lucifer told him not to waste his time, and Spectre looked down and left. Spectre might be more powerful since hes connected to the Logos but Lucifer is 1000x more smarter. Power is rated not just powerwise, its also rated by how smart you are. Whos more powerful? I think you already know. smokin'

You need to learn more extensive vocabulary. I know what you mean, but you are wording it entirely wrong.

You should have said "Power is rated not just through energy manipulation ability"

It would also have been better to say "There are many different kinds of power, energy manipulation and reality altering are only two"

Anyways, Lucifer is more powerful because his mind is far more mature and versatile than Spectre's. However, in terms of physical/energetic might, Spectre seems to have more of it. I take it, that this is the gist of what you meant.

However, it still confirms my earlier notion: Spectre is potentially mightier than Lucifer.

Tassadar
He loses at 2, unless BH and Mephisto are in DC hell for some reason, because he would have no power in the MU. If he didnt die their, he would lose at 7.

Juntai
Originally posted by Tassadar
He loses at 2, unless BH and Mephisto are in DC hell for some reason, because he would have no power in the MU. If he didnt die their, he would lose at 7. lmao, I doubt the creator of the thread intended him to be powerless in any of the fights, but it's always funny when people try to pull that one.

Tassadar
lmao, I doubt the creator of the thread intended him to be powerless in any of the fights, but it's always funny when people try to pull that one.

Had to be said. Most of these fights arent much of a problem for a reasonably powered Spectre, so long as he gets his powers anyway. I dont think he could take HOTU in Marvel, even with his full power though.

Juntai
Originally posted by Tassadar
Had to be said. Most of these fights arent much of a problem for a reasonably powered Spectre, so long as he gets his powers anyway. I dont think he could take HOTU in Marvel, even with his full power though. Tough to say, typically showing, probably not... highest end showings.. he can match up with it. Spectre's powersource has absolutely no limit to it.

kevdude
You need to learn more extensive vocabulary. I know what you mean, but you are wording it entirely wrong.

You should have said "Power is rated not just through energy manipulation ability"

It would also have been better to say "There are many different kinds of power, energy manipulation and reality altering are only two"

Anyways, Lucifer is more powerful because his mind is far more mature and versatile than Spectre's. However, in terms of physical/energetic might, Spectre seems to have more of it. I take it, that this is the gist of what you meant.

However, it still confirms my earlier notion: Spectre is potentially mightier than Lucifer.

Lets not begin to talk about learning anything extensively LU, when you have been seen blurting things out when you don't know much about DC (or Marvel for that matter) along with other things.

And yes, Spectre has the potential. But still try not to act better then others LU wink. I'd hate to stop reading what you post on this board because of your attitude towards others!

Darth Martin
That is a very very tough gaunlet for spectre.

Mider
didnt DOV spectre beat fifth dimension imps?

Juntai
Originally posted by Mider
didnt DOV spectre beat fifth dimension imps? He caused a whole JSA sideplot by banishing away Jakeem and the Thunderbolt with an eyeblast.

Mider
ok dont fifth dimension imps>most of a universe maybe even above eternity?

thanospimphand
List is pretty messed up from the start. First off, Vertigo titles, such as Sandman and Lucifer aren't considered canonical for DC, regardless of how close it matches or how they affect eachother... Take it or leave it is how it seems, basically.

Next off, Death and the Endless do not rank above Lucifer or Micheal, even they know this, and they know that Lucifer could defeat them at any time. Even when Lucifer was down and powerless and dying, Death kept asking questions and Lucifer looked at her and said "I fully intend to survive this, and I hope you take that into consideration while you're speaking to me.." and she completely backed off. Sandman called Lucifer the most powerful being in existance.

Deadman isn't a character you can really give a rank to, he doesn't really have powers and can't really be defeated from what I've seen... he just acts sort of like a guardian angel, and also leads souls in the afterlife.

death is actually on the same power level as galactus and no where near micheal lucifer. specter is also far more powerful and incumpassing than death.

thanospimphand
and also there is no way spectre power is greater than the hotu. u understand that power is the full power of god and no matter wat u think juntai spectre limitless power pails in compairison to the hotu............spectre can mold multiverses at will yes but the hotu is above all, and that includes spectre

Lord Urizen
Lets not begin to talk about learning anything extensively LU, when you have been seen blurting things out when you don't know much about DC (or Marvel for that matter) along with other things.

And yes, Spectre has the potential. But still try not to act better then others LU wink. I'd hate to stop reading what you post on this board because of your attitude towards others!

One of the most irrelevant posts I have read. What does this have to do with Spectre running the gauntlet? What the f**k?

1) Name an incident where I have been truly disrespectful to another debator. I bet I know who you are referring to ne way roll eyes (sarcastic)

2) I do not speak extensively about Marvel or DC. I speak more extensively about Crossgen and Image. Have I been wrong about a few things regarding Marvel and DC? Yes...but when I realize this, my argument is dropped and withdrawn. yes

3) Again take my advice. Extend your vocabulary, because the points you make, with the wording you organize can throw anyone off. Lucky for me, I understood what you meant, but someone else won't. Many debators will take what you say word by word, and not get what you are truly saying. wink

Mider
i dont see what made spectre any less powerful in DOV then any other time sept that his power was being drained by alex luthor to my knowledge, he beat the thunderbolt who gives the fifth dimension problems like it was a joke, he destroyed atlantis, beat the phantom strange in his own realm am i right? beat shazam in his own realm, same with the other lords or order, then took down nabu, if anyone beside the presance could have stoped him.......why didnt anyone else stop him then but HOTU would win

Juntai
Originally posted by thanospimphand
death is actually on the same power level as galactus and no where near micheal lucifer. specter is also far more powerful and incumpassing than death. Different Death.

Juntai
Originally posted by thanospimphand
and also there is no way spectre power is greater than the hotu. u understand that power is the full power of god and no matter wat u think juntai spectre limitless power pails in compairison to the hotu............spectre can mold multiverses at will yes but the hotu is above all, and that includes spectre Not provable, I'm afraid.

Mider
LT first he multiversal then he's not then he is then he's not multi death was that even true, or just speculation.

kevdude
One of the most irrelevant posts I have read. What does this have to do with Spectre running the gauntlet? What the f**k?

1) Name an incident where I have been truly disrespectful to another debator. I bet I know who you are referring to ne way roll eyes (sarcastic)

2) I do not speak extensively about Marvel or DC. I speak more extensively about Crossgen and Image. Have I been wrong about a few things regarding Marvel and DC? Yes...but when I realize this, my argument is dropped and withdrawn. yes

3) Again take my advice. Extend your vocabulary, because the points you make, with the wording you organize can throw anyone off. Lucky for me, I understood what you meant, but someone else won't. Many debators will take what you say word by word, and not get what you are truly saying. wink

1. You brought it up. blink
2. I don't think you mean to be disrespectful, but your attitude comes off like that sometimes. Maybe your just naive.
3. Never said you spoke extensively about them. But when you have, you acted as though you've read them for an extended amount of time wink .
4. Don't waste my time ok kid? I don't waste the time to get everything perfect on a post so everyone will look at me with high commendation. I have written very good posts before, but do not take the time on here like I have before, understand? But back to the topic please. yes

kevdude
Originally posted by Mider
LT first he multiversal then he's not then he is then he's not multi death was that even true, or just speculation.

Everything is speculation with LT, Mider. jk big grin

Lord Urizen
1. You brought it up. blink
2. I don't think you mean to be disrespectful, but your attitude comes off like that sometimes. Maybe your just naive.
3. Never said you spoke extensively about them. But when you have, you acted as though you've read them for an extended amount of time wink .
4. Don't waste my time ok kid? I don't waste the time to get everything perfect on a post so everyone will look at me with high commendation. I have written very good posts before, but do not take the time on here like I have before, understand? But back to the topic please. yes

Don't waste your time? Umm..bro YOU addressed me first about this non-topic issue, so don't be a hypocrit.

Ne ways, as you said...back in topic thumb up

kevdude
Wrong again LU laughing out loud . Maybe you should read this thread again!! Anyways, Spectre would win up too 7.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.