Revan vs. ROTS Anakin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Solus
I just thought it would be a cool match.

1) just lightsaber
2) force allowed

Oh and while i'm making a thread could someone answer me a question? How exactly would anakin lose midichlorians after his battle on mustafar? When Qui-gon was using that thing to test his midicholorian level he took only a small amount of blood, therefore how would he be measuring the amount in all of his body.

It make much more sense that the measurement refers to the amount of midichlorians in a certain amount of blood (midichlorain density) or maybe the amount on each blood cell. If that's true then him losing on his limbs would not affect his midichlorain count.

Null ARC Avis
Revan WTFpwns him. Also he lost mediclorians because he lost most of his limbs, which contained midiclorians.

kamikz
I don't belive Revan WTFpwns him, but I belive Revan will win.

jollyjim311
I actually want to say Anakin, but I'm not sure, we don't really have any solid setting or Revan's power.

As for your question, Solus, it is a bad cover up for the OT's graphics. Lucas wanted to downplay Vader from the OT so that he had an excuse for why the PT movies are so much faster and... well, have the special effects and all. Although, Vader is very powerful from the OT, as we see from novels, the movies themselves, comics, how Old Ben mentioned that Vader hunted down and defeated the remaining Jedi Knights, and, believe it or not, Lucas himself. He shouldn't become less powerful because he loses body mass, it was just a lame cover-up, I mean, look at Yoda.

kamikz
Hmm well if Anakin fights smart and is clear headed he might win this, neither knows anything about the other which is better for Anakin, but Revan was a good leader and could probably taunt him into doing something wrong. (Though he doesn't have any info on Anakin so it might be hard).....

jollyjim311
Well, if Anakin taps into the darkside and fights like he did against Dooku, I see him winning. Also, Revan wouldn't just use some uber attack and beat Anakin, so, I could see Anakin using his hate to overcome such a difficult opponent. Anakin would rather use his anger and win than not use any emotion and hope that he emerges the victor.

xxxpoppunker182
i don't think anakin could take him at all. during ROTS anakin isn't exactally emotionally stable. Revan liked to break his opponents will instead of killing him. revan would take anakin with lightsabers and force for sure. and with just lightsabers. in the small cut-scene of reven about to fight 5 jedi he didn't show any signs of backing down just got his saber ready for battle.

jollyjim311
...Anakin led an attack on the Jedi temple...

kamikz
Originally posted by xxxpoppunker182
i don't think anakin could take him at all. during ROTS anakin isn't exactally emotionally stable. Revan liked to break his opponents will instead of killing him. revan would take anakin with lightsabers and force for sure. and with just lightsabers. in the small cut-scene of reven about to fight 5 jedi he didn't show any signs of backing down just got his saber ready for battle.

Um, he didn't have a choice, he had nowhere to run.

darthsith19
While, in the Force battle Revan wtf pwns Anakin with his Force Storm Lightning. But in saber combat it's harder to determine, I'd still go with Revan, though.

Darth Solus
Originally posted by jollyjim311
...Anakin led an attack on the Jedi temple...

He led an attack on a severly weakend jedi temple, and with an entire legion of clone troopers. The clone troopers could have done it without anakin. + it's really not that impressive that he slew a plethra of younglings and the few jedi knights left to look after them.

Lightsnake
A 'few Jedi?' The bulk of the Jedi's forces were at the temple and the clones were being well resisted until Anakin flung himself into the mix...Serra Keto, Cin Drallig and Jocasta Nu were weak Jedi?

HK69
He also killed Shaak Ti and Stass Allie. And Drallig's other students were pretty powerful. However, he did receive help from the clones. It doesn't matter anyway, Revan still has him beat.

Blue_Hefner
I think Anakin

Darth Solus
Originally posted by Lightsnake
A 'few Jedi?' The bulk of the Jedi's forces were at the temple and the clones were being well resisted until Anakin flung himself into the mix...Serra Keto, Cin Drallig and Jocasta Nu were weak Jedi?

I meant weaker then him. He could best most people at the time in lightsaber combat, and the fact is he faced no one that really gave him a challenge (especially so delved in the darkside)

HK69
Cin Drallig put up a challenge...

-H6

jollyjim311
Vader wasn't needed, but he ended up killing a lot of Jedi. What does Revan have that puts him above Anakin?

darthsith19
Cin and Shaak Ti were strong Jedi. Serra and Jocasta were pretty strong but nothing special. Everyone else sucked, mostly it was Padawans cause everyone else was gone.

Darth Solus
Originally posted by HK69
Cin Drallig put up a challenge...

-H6

Cin Drallig?!?!! Anakin beat him and two padawan in a matter of seconds. I wouldn't really call that a challenge

HK69
Originally posted by Darth Solus
Cin Drallig?!?!! Anakin beat him and two padawan in a matter of seconds. I wouldn't really call that a challenge

?

Darth Solus
I don't know why i'm argueing this. What i'm saying is that Vader attacking a jedi temple accompanied by a legion of clones doesn't make the chosen one break a sweat. He was more powerful then any of the Jedi in there. Do you disagree? i think not. -_-

HK69
Only slightly more powerful then Cin Drallig, but yeah, I agree.

Generic Hero
That's why he beat Drallig with one hand in seconds ?

jollyjim311
Solus, are you saying that Anakin (when I say Vader, I think of the real Vader, sorry) being more powerful than any Jedi in the temple,and beating the lightsaber instructor and his two learners at the same time is a black mark against him? I don't think so...

HK69
If you guys are talking about the hologram, that was the very end of the fight and not the whole fight. I thought that was obvious.

Darth Solus
Solus, are you saying that Anakin (when I say Vader, I think of the real Vader, sorry) being more powerful than any Jedi in the temple,and beating the lightsaber instructor and his two learners at the same time is a black mark against him? I don't think so...

No i never said it was a black mark. I have no idea who would win the fight, that's why i put it up. Hk said that cin was a challenge for him, and i disagree.

jollyjim311
Well, Anakin is more impressive, to me, anyway. What has Revan done?

Escape81
Meh. I have nothing concrete for this, other than an opinion. But, I do believe that Darth Revan is at least on par with the likes of Yoda and Palpatine (RotS), and is most likely superior to both.

We have accounts from dozens and dozens of people who describe Revan's power. Though there is most likely exaggeration (and several of them are second-hand accounts) - we cannot deny that Revan must have had immense power, even for then.

But, then again, Lucas says that the PT was the golden age for the Jedi as far as lightsaber combat is concerned . . .

So, perhaps Anakin could win . . .

Darth Solus
Well, Anakin is more impressive, to me, anyway. What has Revan done?

I admit it is extremely hard to judge revens strength. All we can do is speculate, and i SPECULATE that the most power full sith in the universe at a time of strife and war is more powerful then a brand new sith apprentice of a time where the strongest force user climbed his way to the top through trickery and politics. (psst...that's sidous)

Escape81
I admit it is extremely hard to judge revens strength. All we can do is speculate, and i SPECULATE that the most power full sith in the universe at a time of strife and war is more powerful then a brand new sith apprentice of a time where the strongest force user climbed his way to the top through trickery and politics. (psst...that's sidous)

Well, I argued this once. Perhaps Sidious used manipulation and politics because they were effective? Think about it - 10,000 Jedi against Sidious and Maul.

They'd get squashed.

Darth Solus
Originally posted by Escape81
Well, I argued this once. Perhaps Sidious used manipulation and politics because they were effective? Think about it - 10,000 Jedi against Sidious and Maul.

They'd get squashed.

Well not at that time. Instead of creating a fake war he could of used the clone army to destroy the republic while they were caught off gaurd with no army and just the jedi to protect them. But nooo he was afraid of getting his hands dirty so he stayed comfortably in the background and sifted his empire through the ashes of the war. Sidous was a coward.

Lightsnake
And deny the delicious irony of letting the Jedi's own army destroy them? Sidious was having fun with the Clone Wars, watching the Jedi dig their own graves. And if the Clone Army attwacked, the Jedi would've fought back...and slaughtered them

Escape81
Well not at that time. Instead of creating a fake war he could of used the clone army to destroy the republic while they were caught off gaurd with no army and just the jedi to protect them.

Are you talking about TPM? Because then, there was no Clone Army.

Furthermore, Sidious wanted to make an Empire from the Republic. If he attempted to conquer it, could you imagine what might have happened? There'd be multiple Rebellions.

Furthermore, we know that Sidious did have the power to do it if he wanted. He controlled the CIS and the Republic. He just chose not too.

Darth Solus
And deny the delicious irony of letting the Jedi's own army destroy them? Sidious was having fun with the Clone Wars, watching the Jedi dig their own graves. And if the Clone Army attwacked, the Jedi would've fought back...and slaughtered them

Many clones were able to take on jedi (heck even driods were destroying them on geonosis) and + he could've done what reven did and turn many jedi into dark side elites to lead the clone troopers in a straight on war.

Lightsnake
In a tactical and massive army duel? Most Jedi were MORe than a match for many clones and have been shown to slaughter them. And yes, Palpatine would REALLY risk himself like that...he's not leading the Jedi to Malachor V and that plan backfired hideously...Palpatine LEARNED from the past and tried something new.

Are you forgetting his plan was a smashing success?

Darth Solus
Originally posted by Escape81
Are you talking about TPM? Because then, there was no Clone Army.

Furthermore, Sidious wanted to make an Empire from the Republic. If he attempted to conquer it, could you imagine what might have happened? There'd be multiple Rebellions.

Furthermore, we know that Sidious did have the power to do it if he wanted. He controlled the CIS and the Republic. He just chose not too.

No i said not at the time when he had maul but later after he new the creation of the clone army was complete.

I agree with your second comment.

I know he chose not to. He chose not to because he was a 'politcian' not a warrior. (note-that's not a complement. haha)

Lightsnake
No, it's cause he's smart, considering every single Sith to launch a war got wiped out.

Darth Solus
In a tactical and massive army duel? Most Jedi were MORe than a match for many clones and have been shown to slaughter them. And yes, Palpatine would REALLY risk himself like that...he's not leading the Jedi to Malachor V and that plan backfired hideously...Palpatine LEARNED from the past and tried something new.

Are you forgetting his plan was a smashing success?

Yes it was a success, but it wasn't very contributive to his character.

Escape81
Many clones were able to take on jedi (heck even driods were destroying them on geonosis) and + he could've done what reven did and turn many jedi into dark side elites to lead the clone troopers in a straight on war.

That was 200 Jedi, however. We're talking about more than 10,000.

Like I said - Sidious did the smart thing. He orchestrated a war (he had far more control over the Clone Wars than Revan did in his war) to expire the Jedi's numbers, and then deliver the crushing blow by turning the Jedi's own armies against them.

As for his cowardice . . . would you call a person who orchestrates an entire war (Revan fought a war. Sidious controlled one) against an enemy (Jedi) who's numbers grossly overwhelm his own (two Sith)? Would you call Palpatine a coward considering the only thing protecting his ass was his ability to "shield" himself? Imagine if it failed during a Jedi Council debriefing?

No. Manipulators aren't necessarily cowards. Indeed, they have to have balls in order to do what they do. Sidious only fears confrontations with people who have a strong chance of defeating him.

Lightsnake
How the hell wasn't it? He took the smart route because the stupid ones failed in the past

Darth Solus
No, it's cause he's smart, considering every single Sith to launch a war got wiped out.

Tru dat homie cool

Escape81
Yeah, Solus, it doesn't make sense.

Palpatine managed to crawl his way up the political ladder until he became Supreme Chancellor of the Galactic Republic, where he had multiple face-to-face meetings with the likes of Yoda and Windu, as well as the Jedi Council.

He also dared to engineer a collosal war, knowing that - should he and Dooku die - the Sith would be extinct.

Revan's situation was different. Revan had hundreds of Dark Acolytes and an army as well. Palpatine had Dooku and a few Dark Jedi to assist him. Furthermore, Palpatine was seen as the institution.

What you consider a warrior is kind've weird. People shouldn't take needless risks. Palpatine's chance for success was greatly augmented by the fact that he controlled both ends, whereas Revan was a true warlord and just attempted to conquer his enemy. Essentially, while it was cooler - it was both reckless and extremely risky.

Darth Solus
ok ok. haha. you guys convinced my that differn't doesn't exactly mean bad. damn. haha

Null ARC Avis
back on topic... who went through the star forge fighting hundreds of DARK jedi with the help of only a few people?

Who went through a temple with dozens of good jedi and about a thousand that can get beat by clones with an uber elite LEGION of them?

Revan wins.

kamikz
Where is the proof it was hundreds of dark jedi? And for what we know, Revan could have stealthed his way through....

Darth Solus
Malak tells a dark jedi to send them all to attack Reven and his "posie".
And by way of firm reply the dard jedi says "all of them sir?!?!?!, surely a few of them could defeat" er sumsing dumb like that.

beer

The Overmaster
He says, "Do...do you think they can stop Revan, Lord Malak?"

To which Malak responds, "Of course not! But it will give me time to properly prepare the Star Forges defenses."

Revan walked into a place, with 2-5 other ppl, where an entire army of dark jedi, sith troopers, and a single powerful Sith Lord were expecting him.

Anakin walks into a place, with an army of the best of the best, where a few hundred to a few thousand jedi were not really expecting him (I got to admit though, this level was FREAKING hard in the Rots video game).

Anyways I say Revan wins, for the sole fact that he beat a powered up Malak that could 'POSSIBLY' demolish a Rots Yoda. But thats what I believe so noone get all their panties in a twist about it.

Darth Solus
oh ok. thanx for the clarification.

BTW cool sig, sidously -_-

Generic Hero
"Canon" Revan is a jedi and a Jedi would most likely attempt to avoid conflict. Like Old Ben on the death star, Revan probably tried to sneak through the Star Forge.

The Overmaster
Originally posted by Generic Hero
"Canon" Revan is a jedi and a Jedi would most likely attempt to avoid conflict. Like Old Ben on the death star, Revan probably tried to sneak through the Star Forge.

True, but the Death Star wasnt expecting Obiwan, hence his ability to avoid conflict on the Death Star. And Besides only Vader was there, if there had been at least 20 other dark jedi with intent to kill right then and there, aboard, Obi Wan wouldnt have made it past the Hangar. Scratch that, NOONE wouldve made it past the hanger.

xxxpoppunker182

yes that is the jedi way but being as how revan was a DLOTS and became redeemed don't you think he wanted to kill malak and his followers. i mean the jedi want a diplomatic resolve in everycase but when it comes to the sith i think they'd rather just kill them.

Null ARC Avis
*Canon* Malak tells them to send all of the droids and dark jedi to attack Revan. try sneaking past that.

Fozzyfan116
I actually want to say Anakin, but I'm not sure, we don't really have any solid setting or Revan's power.

As for your question, Solus, it is a bad cover up for the OT's graphics. Lucas wanted to downplay Vader from the OT so that he had an excuse for why the PT movies are so much faster and... well, have the special effects and all. Although, Vader is very powerful from the OT, as we see from novels, the movies themselves, comics, how Old Ben mentioned that Vader hunted down and defeated the remaining Jedi Knights, and, believe it or not, Lucas himself. He shouldn't become less powerful because he loses body mass, it was just a lame cover-up, I mean, look at Yoda.

Exactly, but the problem is that you're using logic, which is strictly prohibited around here. Remember, everything Lucas says goes, nomatter WHAT it is, and everything about the SW movies makes perfect sense. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Tangible God
Revan 'cause he's cooler.

kamikz
Originally posted by The Overmaster
True, but the Death Star wasnt expecting Obiwan, hence his ability to avoid conflict on the Death Star. And Besides only Vader was there, if there had been at least 20 other dark jedi with intent to kill right then and there, aboard, Obi Wan wouldnt have made it past the Hangar. Scratch that, NOONE wouldve made it past the hanger.

Yes except that Revan possibly had a stealth belt, while Obi didn't. And do we know there are hundreds?

Null ARC Avis
because Malak said ALL OF THEM. On a death star like craft, there are bound to be a lot of sith/dark jedi. Again, with powerful dark side masters and darth malak and an army of dark jedi, you wont be able to sneak past that. Also, there were hundreds of droids, with sensors that can see anything.

kamikz
So where did you get the numbre hundreds? You made it up huh? You can't just say, "all of them must mean a number over 100", all of them could be 5 guys.... Besides, as said before, Revan could have stealthed his way through....

Null ARC Avis
then why do you encounter, no matter what you do, hundreds of them? Also, do you think that with that many troops, you can sneak past them? where many powerful dark side masters that can probably sense you.

kamikz
If Revan is as powerful as you say he should be able to mask his precense in the force, and the game shows your able to use stealth/invisibility to sneak past almost any enemy....

And it's gameplay. I'm sure Jaden in JA didn't face hundreds of dark jedi alone, or is he at the level of Revan? Oh except the fact that Revan had team mates with him....

Null ARC Avis
what about an army of them? what if they know you are there, somewhere? use logic. he can sneak past quite a few, but not an army.

jollyjim311
Originally posted by Fozzyfan116
Exactly, but the problem is that you're using logic, which is strictly prohibited around here. Remember, everything Lucas says goes, nomatter WHAT it is, and everything about the SW movies makes perfect sense. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Haha, fair enough. But, Lucas has also said that Vader and Obi Wan are more powerful then they previously were during their fight on the Death Star...
Anyway, what does Revan have, for force powers, canonically, that are better than Anakins?

jollyjim311
*Achoo*

Makes two droids shoot each other.
http://www.swcomics.com/republic_c.php?i=5&f=52&name=Clone_Wars_-_The_New_Face_Of_War_Part_2_of_2

Shoots scraps of metal at Durge like bullets.
http://www.swcomics.com/Republic_Era_c.php?i=20&f=29&name=Obsession_2_of_5

Tosses explosives at Durge.
http://www.swcomics.com/Republic_Era_c.php?i=8&f=30&name=Obsession_3_of_5

Smacks Durge around with the force.
http://www.swcomics.com/Republic_Era_c.php?i=14&f=30&name=Obsession_3_of_5

Guides a shuttle (of course, containing Durge, poor Durge ) into a star
http://www.swcomics.com/Republic_Era_c.php?i=15&f=30&name=Obsession_3_of_5

The energy from him and Obi sparring lifts up debris. http://www.swcomics.com/Republic_Era_c.php?i=5&f=31&name=Obsession_4_of_5

Helps rip through a metal wall in his Padawan days.
http://www.swcomics.com/republic_c.php?i=34&f=50&name=Clone_Wars_-_The_Defense_of_Kamino
http://www.swcomics.com/republic_c.php?i=35&f=50&name=Clone_Wars_-_The_Defense_of_Kamino

Throws some random crap around along with Asajj
http://www.swcomics.com/republic_c.php?i=19&f=71&name=Clone_Wars_-_Dreadnaughts_of_Rendili_Part_3_of_3

Ties up Asajj with the force using wires and crushes her.
http://www.swcomics.com/republic_c.php?i=20&f=71&name=Clone_Wars_-_Dreadnaughts_of_Rendili_Part_3_of_3

And he crushed a room full of medical supplies immediately after he got his suit and had any Sith training, so it's safe to assume that Anakin could do that too.
I'm sure there are more, but I think I've proved my point.

*Achoo*

Null ARC Avis
*Achoo*
Goes through the entire star forge, fighting hundreds of dark jedi with only a few other people.
*Achoo*

jollyjim311
*Stops the sneezing thing now, because it will get really annoying if it continues, sorry*

I was referring to only force powers, not Revan's sneaking prowess.

kamikz
Originally posted by Null ARC Avis
what about an army of them? what if they know you are there, somewhere? use logic. he can sneak past quite a few, but not an army.

How about you use it yourself. You mean that if one eye can't see it, a thousand others suddenly makes him visible?

Null ARC Avis
prove he sneaked. if you give me a good arguement i will fight it. right now all we are doing is speculating like crazy.

kamikz
Lol, yeah well give me proof he fought them. And give me proof there were not more than just 10.....

GM Nebaris
*Achoo*

Makes two droids shoot each other.
http://www.swcomics.com/republic_c.php?i=5&f=52&name=Clone_Wars_-_The_New_Face_Of_War_Part_2_of_2

Shoots scraps of metal at Durge like bullets.
http://www.swcomics.com/Republic_Era_c.php?i=20&f=29&name=Obsession_2_of_5

Tosses explosives at Durge.
http://www.swcomics.com/Republic_Era_c.php?i=8&f=30&name=Obsession_3_of_5

Smacks Durge around with the force.
http://www.swcomics.com/Republic_Era_c.php?i=14&f=30&name=Obsession_3_of_5

Guides a shuttle (of course, containing Durge, poor Durge ) into a star
http://www.swcomics.com/Republic_Era_c.php?i=15&f=30&name=Obsession_3_of_5

The energy from him and Obi sparring lifts up debris. http://www.swcomics.com/Republic_Era_c.php?i=5&f=31&name=Obsession_4_of_5

Helps rip through a metal wall in his Padawan days.
http://www.swcomics.com/republic_c.php?i=34&f=50&name=Clone_Wars_-_The_Defense_of_Kamino
http://www.swcomics.com/republic_c.php?i=35&f=50&name=Clone_Wars_-_The_Defense_of_Kamino

Throws some random crap around along with Asajj
http://www.swcomics.com/republic_c.php?i=19&f=71&name=Clone_Wars_-_Dreadnaughts_of_Rendili_Part_3_of_3

Ties up Asajj with the force using wires and crushes her.
http://www.swcomics.com/republic_c.php?i=20&f=71&name=Clone_Wars_-_Dreadnaughts_of_Rendili_Part_3_of_3

And he crushed a room full of medical supplies immediately after he got his suit and had any Sith training, so it's safe to assume that Anakin could do that too.
I'm sure there are more, but I think I've proved my point.

*Achoo*

Hardly too impressive.

Null ARC Avis
you first. i insist.

kamikz
Me? What do I need proof for? You are the one who is debating for Revan, show me proof that he fought over hundreds of dark jedi, show me proof that he actually fought them. If you can't prove it you have no case....

jollyjim311
Originally posted by GM Nebaris
Hardly too impressive.

Compare it to Revan...

And as for the sneaking, he was light side. He wouldn't want to kill anyone. He would rather go unnoticed, not be weakened for the battle with Malak, and not have to kill. It's more logical that he just tip-toed through the guards.

GM Nebaris
Proof isn't always needed in every single circumstance. It is pretty obvious that Revan must have fought through many dark jedi in the SF.

kamikz
No.... And certainley no proof there were hundredsd as far as I know...

GM Nebaris
It is heavily implied throughout dialogue. I will try to give a direct quote.

kamikz
Do that, if you give me proof I will belive you...

GM Nebaris
Actually nvm, I can't be bothered to go through my KOTOR game.

kamikz
Oh....

GM Nebaris
Well just off of the top of my head, I think Malak implies it when talking to his dark side acolytes. If anyone could remember that, I'd really appreciate it.

Captain REX
If it doesn't happen in gameplay, I don't think Revan fights through HUNDREDS of Dark Jedi...

Generic Hero
I was referring to Artoo's hologram shown to Luke in the DN series. The fight starts, Anakin kills Cin and a couple Padawans in seconds.

Generic Hero
We don't know how good these Dark Acolytes were, anyways. They were fresh recruits, and since people like Dustil (18-year-old farmboy given a lightsaber) got into the Sith academy on Korriban...

GM Nebaris
That wasn't the end of the fight.

jollyjim311
We don't know how good these Dark Acolytes were, anyways. They were fresh recruits, and since people like Dustil (18-year-old farmboy given a lightsaber) got into the Sith academy on Korriban...

Exactly. Plus, Anakin simply has greater feats. He punked the lightsaber instructor in a few seconds. Revan sneaked (most likely) by a bunch of guards, and beat Malak. Also, Revan had to rediscover all his abilities...

Null ARC Avis
if he was sneaking... HOW DID MALAK KNOW HE WAS THERE???

jollyjim311
Revan revealed himself...?

It doesn't say he was sneaking, but it would align with his ethics more, and it would be possible, so, most likely, he tried, weather he was successful or not is up for debate, but, even if he didn't sneak or was caught...

GM Nebaris
The dark jedi on the sith academy were different to the dark jedi at the Star Forge...

jollyjim311
Says...?

You.

GM Nebaris
Revan killed every dark jedi in the academy...

Null ARC Avis
there were sith as well. and Dark jedi masters. AND HUNDREDS of them. Weak or not...

Generic Hero
Pfft. A real Jedi would have snuck past them.

kamikz
I ask you once again, how do you come up with the number 100?

Null ARC Avis
how do we know there were more than 50 jedi in the temple?

kamikz
Lol because all the jedi in the order practised there, and there were more than 10 thousand jedi in the order. Plus the fact that "thousands" of clone troopers were having a hard time until Anakin joined the battle....

Null ARC Avis
practiced for what? to go on missions. the clone wars were at there peak. many jedi werent there. for all we know there could have been 50 or 5000. Do you really think that in Malaks battle station, the entire thing that kept the sith going, there would be only a few sith/dark jedi? hell no. do you think they would be weak? hell no.

kamikz
How do you come up with the number 100? How do you know that all of them in the war, were there. Malak called everyone who was on the ship, not in the galaxy.... And Malak even belived that they would do nothing to stop Revan, only weaken him for him to confront him. (He cannot possibly belive that hundreds of dark jedi would not be able to take down Revan) Malak belived himself to be superior to Revan here, would Malak have gone through that with the same ease as Revan then? Probably...... Does that mean that Malak is also godlike because he can go through "hundreds" of dark jedi? Hardly....

And the jedi put up a fight against thousands of clones. That means that they would at least have been 500 since one clone is a harder match than a droid..... I don't think they send out 9, 950 jedi in the galaxy, I just don't belive that.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.