do u think 18 is 2 young 2 get married?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Alley
think about it

Ladyluck
Yes.

K.Diddy
Yes,I do

DanZeke25
I think 3 is too old.

BlackSunshine
ya

Prabhodh
Originally posted by Alley
think about it

well it depends on how mature the person is.

Bun Bun
Yes! cuz you don't really know what you want.

Punkyhermy
yes.

hell yes.

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Prabhodh
well it depends on how mature the person is.

No it doesn't, My girlfriend got married when she was 18,to some guy that was a religous freak, he couldn't get it up and he had a small penis,it lasted a year no expression

Prabhodh
Originally posted by Bun Bun
Yes! cuz you don't really know what you want.

what do you mean?

Mr. Bacon
yes, 20 at the least

Punkyhermy
Originally posted by K.Diddy
No it doesn't, My girlfriend got married when she was 18,to some guy that was a religous freak, he couldn't get it up and he had a small penis,it lasted a year no expression

wow..

*stares at the screen, baffled*

Prabhodh

laughing out loud

i said a mature person, not a religious freak, your religious does'nt mean your mature.

Nevermind
18? Jesus, that's far too young. At 18 you're only just starting to explore relationships on a mature level. I'd say give it some time before you nose dive into things.

Prabhodh
Originally posted by Nevermind
18? Jesus, that's far too young. At 18 you're only just starting to explore relationships on a mature level. I'd say give it some time before you nose dive into things.

EDIT

PeterGriffin
Nope...perfectly legal....so why not?

redcaped
2 4 you

redcaped
2:04 am...Am I?!

Nevermind
nah mate nah youre just not ready for it

Wow an in-joke from school that no one is going to get on this forum. Congrats.

K.Diddy
Originally posted by PeterGriffin
Nope...perfectly legal....so why not?

Words of a true fool

BakaXero
i think 21 is still young. erm

Punkyhermy
25+ is perfect.

Bun Bun
what do you mean?

I mean at 18 you are so young still and just starting to mature from a child. And there is so much out there and at 18 your life is just beginning.

PeterGriffin
Words of a true fool

What is wrong with getting married at 18? If you both love each other, and you're ok with it, whats bad?

K.Diddy
Originally posted by BakaXero
i think 21 is still young. erm

I think any age is too young, **** marriage it doesn't change how much you love a person smokin'

K.Diddy
What is wrong with getting married at 18? If you both love each other, and you're ok with it, whats bad?

Do it and then tell me the answer to your question a couple of years later wink

Prabhodh
Wow an in-joke from school that no one is going to get on this forum. Congrats.

thats why i eidited.

Alley
even if u kno u wanna spend the rest of ur life w/that person? &u love that person.

PeterGriffin
Do it and then tell me the answer to your question a couple of years later wink

And Ill ask again, whats bad about it?

Bun Bun

Whatever works for the person.

I think any age is too young, **** marriage it doesn't change how much you love a person smokin'

He auctally has a point. Becides all the benifets it shouldn't change the way you feel toward the person.

K.Diddy
even if u kno u wanna spend the rest of ur life w/that person? &u love that person.

No

Prabhodh
I mean at 18 you are so young still and just starting to mature from a child. And there is so much out there and at 18 your life is just beginning.

yer i guess your right and at 18 you propably wont be able to support yourself and with a wife it would be hell.

K.Diddy
yer i guess your right and at 18 you propably wont be able to support yourself

Another good point

SpadeKing
its too old

Bun Bun
And Ill ask again, whats bad about it?

What i can see thats "bad" about it is that it could end badly.. like i said at 18 you are just noticeing what is out there. and their are lots of temtations.

K.Diddy

He auctally has a point. Becides all the benifets it shouldn't change the way you feel toward the person.

What benefits do males get from it? confused

Nevermind
thats why i eidited.

It was stupid posting it in the first place.

Marriage shows your commitment to a person by bonding with each other and your worldly possessions.

Bun Bun

I think it is like life insurance and health benefits..?

Bun Bun

Marriage shows your commitment to a person by bonding with each other and your worldly possessions.

Actions speak louder than words my friend.

K.Diddy

Marriage shows your commitment to a person by bonding with each other

No, I show my commitment to a person no expression

K.Diddy
I think it is like life insurance and health benefits..?

Oh, okay

PeterGriffin
What i can see thats "bad" about it is that it could end badly.. like i said at 18 you are just noticeing what is out there. and their are lots of temtations.

Then...your relationship probably isnt going to work out marriage or not if thats the case...

If you found someone who you love beyond anything else, both were financially secure, had somewhere to live, and all the rest, and you were 18, why would you not just go ahead? Whats stopping you, apart from 'not having enough experience in the world and so on'.

I know someone who's 20 and married, at first I thought it was too young, but then I realised they are both 'set' in life, job wise, and so on, and that actually, they're both very lucky to have settled as early as they have. Why wait until you're in your late 20s to get married, I'd consider that a waste smile

Prabhodh

there are no in marriage man

its just a way to legally bond your relationship (how i see it).

this thread should be in the GDF right?

SpadeKing

um boredom and fights after 3 months of it, no more sex, and you're stuck with that girl

he's not use to sarcasm I see confused

Coldfire
Depends on the financial situation... if there's no money to support them both, then it more often than not won't work.

Nevermind
No, I show my commitment to a person no expression

Fine, let me be more precise. It shows a higher level of commitment.

Bun Bun
Then...your relationship probably isnt going to work out marriage or not if thats the case...

If you found someone who you love beyond anything else, both were financially secure, had somewhere to live, and all the rest, and you were 18, why would you not just go ahead? Whats stopping you, apart from 'not having enough experience in the world and so on'.

I know someone who's 20 and married, at first I thought it was too young, but then I realised they are both 'set' in life, job wise, and so on, and that actually, they're both very lucky to have settled as early as they have. Why wait until you're in your late 20s to get married, I'd consider that a waste smile

Well i see your point. If they are settled and have money and a great job then go ahead do what you please. But the experience level will most likly be a big bump in the road for them. I mean at 18 you are not even at your prime yet.

Alley
ur going 2 end up old & alone

Ladyluck
I still think marriage is a little pointless. erm

SpadeKing
marriage works best when you're not good in the bed anymore cause after marriage you dont get none anymore, my friend prooved it to me

Nevermind
Originally posted by SpadeKing
he's not use to sarcasm I see confused

I doubt he's being sarcastic.

Prabhodh

how many 18 year olds do you know settled down in life, with a job to support a family and a place to live in?

Bun Bun
Originally posted by Ladyluck

As do I but society seems to think its "required"

Nevermind

For some one I'm sure gets a lot of proposals it must be! stick out tongue

Prabhodh
marriage works best when you're not good in the bed anymore cause after marriage you dont get none anymore, my friend prooved it to me

yer right.

so your saying the millions of married couples dont have sex anymore?

SpadeKing
I doubt he's being sarcastic.

he is always sarcastic except about his issues with his STDs and BDsermm

PeterGriffin
Well i see your point. If they are settled and have money and a great job then go ahead do what you please. But the experience level will most likly be a big bump in the road for them. I mean at 18 you are not even at your prime yet.

But whats the difficulties of lack of experience? Lack of experience for what? The only difference is that you both wear a ring and sign a piece of paper, theres no difference than if you were bf/gf, except you have a secure life together once you've committed to each other. Plus the difficulties, you would face together...not too hard.

Maybe...like I just said, nothing but a ring and a legal binding piece of paper, but if you love each other, you'd want that 'official' bonding of each other right?

SpadeKing
yer right.

so your saying the millions of married couples dont have sex anymore?

most of them like 90%, 100% of the ones I've seen dont

Ladyluck
As do I but society seems to think its "required"

Yeah erm I just think a little peice of paper doesn't prove you love someone more or are more commited to them. It's silly. But if people want to get married, they can go right ahead.

For some one I'm sure gets a lot of proposals it must be! stick out tongue

Haha no waystick out tongue

Salem07
I see it as too young, it just depends on who you ask.

Personally, I decided I will wait until I'm done with college to get married. But, I am 17, and I am in a very serious relationship right now. I don't see a problem with that, I'm just waiting until I finish college to get married, and he respects that.

K.Diddy
Fine, let me be more precise. It shows a higher level of commitment.

No it doesn't huh

PeterGriffin

One sample proves nothing erm

At 18-25 at least, you'd still both be pretty sexually active..

how many 18 year olds do you know settled down in life, with a job to support a family and a place to live in?

Just an example. If you had all those things and were set in life, would you do it?

It only comes down to personal preference anyway.

Coldfire
For some people... I mean some people can't seem to stay with the same person for very long... so it's not convenient for them... Whether it's 'pointless' or not depends on a person's views of committment and such...

Prabhodh
most of them like 90%, 100% of the ones I've seen dont

i dont think you have met enough couples to come up with such a comclusion.

redcaped
Use your own authority...get married under your terms and continue under the same terms. No laws, No restrictions, No limits...no signing!

Prabhodh

Just an example. If you had all those things and were set in life, would you do it?

It only comes down to personal preference anyway.

possibly, i dont really think marriage is neccesary but if the other person wants to and was settled down and i was sure i could spend the rest of my life with her.

i would say yes.

Bun Bun
But whats the difficulties of lack of experience? Lack of experience for what? The only difference is that you both wear a ring and sign a piece of paper, theres no difference than if you were bf/gf, except you have a secure life together once you've committed to each other. Plus the difficulties, you would face together...not too hard.

If it works out for the person then sure go ahead.

But as you grow up you change. You are not the person you were 10 years ago. Your views change and everything. And the experience i am talking about is getting to know the world. Getting to know thts its not as easy as you see. I don't know about other people here but I see it as the more experience you have and all the situations you go threw make you a stronger person and make you who you are. All I am saying that if you relly think you are ready go ahead, but their will be some big time bumps.

Nevermind
he is always sarcastic except about his issues with his STDs and BDsermm

Yeah, that's what I'll believe. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Prabhodh
Originally posted by redcaped
Use your own authority...get married under your terms and continue under the same terms. No laws, No restrictions, No limits...no signing!

you sound like a control freak right now.

PeterGriffin

True for somesmile

possibly, i dont really think marriage is neccesary but if the other person wants to and was settled down and i was sure i could spend the rest of my life with her.

i would say yes.

Cool cool

On the flipside, what would your reasons for not doing it be? Out of interest..

Nevermind
No it doesn't huh

How doesn't legally binding each other not show a higher level of commitment?

redcaped
Yeah, I just have to find my female freak!

Bun Bun

It is just a peice of paper. In my view anyway

Alley
if ur married u kno ull come home 2 some1 who loves u.

PeterGriffin
If it works out for the person then sure go ahead.

But as you grow up you change. You are not the person you were 10 years ago. Your views change and everything. And the experience i am talking about is getting to know the world. Getting to know thts its not as easy as you see. I don't know about other people here but I see it as the more experience you have and all the situations you go threw make you a stronger person and make you who you are. All I am saying that if you relly think you are ready go ahead, but their will be some big time bumps.

Yep, but would you rather face issues in the world by yourself, or with a partner you've made a commitment to?

I didnt see if you already posted, but what would be your ideal age to get married, and why that age?

K.Diddy

Beacuse I dont give a shit about whats legal, how you show your commitment to your partner is up to you

Prabhodh

On the flipside, what would your reasons for not doing it be? Out of interest..

not knowing her enough, i mean if you were 18 there's a huge chance that you didn't spend enough time with that person to be absolutely sure that you can live them for the rest of your life.

K.Diddy
not knowing her enough, i mean if you were 18 there's a huge chance that you didn't spend enough time with that person to be absolutely sure that you can live them for the rest of your life.

Another good point

Prabhodh
Beacuse I dont give a shit about whats legal, how you show your commitment to your partner is up to you

yes but just to make your partner understands that commitment.

SpadeKing
if ur married u kno ull come home 2 some1 who loves u.

no it doesn't your wife/husband could've been in the room with a whore for all you know

Prabhodh
Another good point

smokin'

Nevermind
It is just a peice of paper. In my view anyway

It is, but it's a piece of paper with legal connotations attached to it. Also, in the eyes of God (or whatever religion you may or may not believe) and society it shows that you are an item.

PeterGriffin

Yeah true, but I dont think many people would rush out into a marriage without knowing the person they're spending their life with. How long do you think it would be good enough before you develop that knowledge of you are in a relationship with?

Prabhodh
Yeah, I just have to find my female freak!

best of luck no expression

Nevermind

Of course you wouldn't care what's legal you smoke weed.

K.Diddy
It is, but it's a piece of paper with legal connotations attached to it. Also, in the eyes of God (or whatever religion you may or may not believe) and society it shows that you are an item.

1. **** legal connotations

2. **** religion and even if god was true, you think he cares about a peice of paper?

3.Society would know you were an item anyway, also who gives a **** what other people think?

K.Diddy
Of course you wouldn't care what's legal you smoke weed.

smokin' Word up

PeterGriffin
2. **** religion and even if god was true, you think he cares about a peice of paper?

laughing out loud

Prabhodh
Yeah true, but I dont think many people would rush out into a marriage without knowing the person they're spending their life with. How long do you think it would be good enough before you develop that knowledge of you are in a relationship with?

yer but at 18 you tend to rush into things and i would'nt set a time period as to how long you need to know a partner to be certain, i guess you'll just know and i think it is very much possible at 18.

Prabhodh

3.Society would know you were an item anyway, also who gives a **** what other people think?

laughing out loud

i wish it were that simple diddy but its not.

Nevermind

1. Pfft, yeah let's just forget the entire legal system and live in anarchy. Great idea Diddy. roll eyes (sarcastic)

2. I'm not one for religion but others are. Christian's get married not because of paper but because of what's in the bible and what they believe.

3. Society in the legal sense. It's a different game.

PeterGriffin
yer but at 18 you tend to rush into things and i would'nt set a time period as to how long you need to know a partner to be certain, i guess you'll just know and i think it is very much possible at 18.

True, I probably would'nt have at 18, but a year later I would probably say yes now, everything after school has settled, Im in routine with life, I feel comfortable to begin the next step with someone I loved. smile

All it comes down to is personal choice, theres no right or wrong. Its like a 15 year old having a baby, obviously they will have trouble financially/emotionally, but if they want to, ok for them. Speaking of, what's legal for a having a baby for you? Here I think its 16, so what would you say is more unstable, having a baby and driving a potentially lethal car at 16, or getting married at 18?

K.Diddy
1. Pfft, yeah let's just forget the entire legal system and live in anarchy. Great idea Diddy. roll eyes (sarcastic)

2. I'm not one for religion but others are. Christian's get married not because of paper but because of what's in the bible and what they believe.

1 **** yeah smokin'

2 Well,If they want to do everything a book tells them,thats their problem

3 Not really

PeterGriffin

Yes, forgot about that part before, theres so many things like tax and so on that you would need to have an official marriage document or else they screw you erm

Nevermind
1 **** yeah smokin'

2 Well,If they want to do everything a book tells them,thats their problem

3 Not really

1. No, not f*ck yeah. F*ck No.

2. Fine, I'm just pointing out the use of marriage to others.

3. Yes really since that's what I talking about.

Prabhodh
True, I probably would'nt have at 18, but a year later I would probably say yes now, everything after school has settled, Im in routine with life, I feel comfortable to begin the next step with someone I loved. smile

thumb up

All it comes down to is personal choice, theres no right or wrong. Its like a 15 year old having a baby, obviously they will have trouble financially/emotionally, but if they want to, OK for them.

exactly as long as you think its OK that all that matters.

Speaking of, what's legal for a having a baby for you? Here I think its 16, so what would you say is more unstable, having a baby and driving a potentially lethal car at 16, or getting married at 18?

its 16 for us as well, and having a child at 16 is probably the most unstable thing.

Bun Bun
Yep, but would you rather face issues in the world by yourself, or with a partner you've made a commitment to?

I didnt see if you already posted, but what would be your ideal age to get married, and why that age?

Well persoinilty i would like to be married late 20's maybe eairly 30's. If i feel it's right. And that age because of what i have said before. I would of been able to have my fun and then i would (most likly) be able to settle down a bit.

And yes in my opinion there are some things in life you have to learn on your oun. Becuase there may not always be someone by your side so you need to learn to fend for yourself before you can fend for others.

PeterGriffin
Say you picked 30....10 years is a long time to just have fun messed Wouldn't you miss having a secure relationship?

Bun Bun
Say you picked 30....10 years is a long time to just have fun messed Wouldn't you miss having a secure relationship?

Well I am not saying I wouldn't have one. But a having a secure or serious relationship does not mean I am going to marry them. Yes 10 years is a longtime but then you have learned something about life (hopefully). And for some people 10 years is not long enough.

Prabhodh
Well I am not saying I wouldn't have one. But a having a secure or serious relationship does not mean I am going to marry them. Yes 10 years is a longtime but then you have learned something about life (hopefully). And for some people 10 years is not long enough.

thats true, take you time, may it be 10 years or 20.

anyway this is a huge topic and varies from person to person.

cking
18 is way too young, 21 or 22 at least.

Penelope
Well, i just turned 18 myself. Me and my boyfriend did talk about marriage, but i told him that i want to finish college first.

cking
thats good and I also want to finish college before I get married.

Leo.M
Yes, 18 is too young to get married. I think I wont get married until I finish college and I'm at least 22 years old. happy

wee-ang
I think it depends on the relationship and the maturity of you both!

Soleran
Marriage at age 18 is foolish for the most part, not that it won't work but your better off to grow on your own for awhile. 18 your still a baby in the world!

Emma718
i am 18 and i think it is too young. Though two of my friends (not long ago turned 18) are engaged confused

but it's there choice i guess..but it's one i wouldn't do at 18

Raphael Sorel
if you get married at 18-24 chances are its not gonna last 5 years. unless your hindu/sikh (arranged marriage last a lifetime)

if you get married at 25-35 it last 5 years to 10

35+ its 50% chance of you find the 1 and it last a lifetime.

well to tell you the truth it varies from culture to culture; couples themselves,

Flamboyant4Life

I don't believe you. I'm pretty sure that you said in a thread that was either by her or about her, that she was still 18. Which means if she got married shen she was 18, and the marraige lasted a year, shewould be 19 or older now.

SelphieT
dude, I personally think getting married at 18 isn't right. How can you find the "love of your life" at age 18!? The couple will probably end up hating each other after 2 years. Tooooooooooo young, commitment is a big thing, and two eighteen year olds are going to have a hard time with commitment. Just don't do it.

Bardock42
Nah. Whatever floats your boat or finds your lost remote.

Fëanor
i think marraige is highly overrated

Soleran

SelphieT
Originally posted by Soleran
Ever been married?

probably not.........but I can tell you that sex is overrated, and I'm a virgin.

Soleran
Originally posted by SelphieT
probably not.........but I can tell you that sex is overrated, and I'm a virgin.

Sure of course you can tell me that however, based on your level of experience I'll take that into consideration and would weigh that accordingly with other opinions.

Fëanor
Originally posted by Soleran
Ever been married? nope....i just don't see the reason for it really. other than the financial benefits and the companioship and all that blah blah blah...but other than that, why?

ILoveMyDaniel
think about it
For the most part, yes. Why?, are you thinking of it? Do you even have the right money for a wedding or were you thinking of eloping or a quick, cheap wedding? Well, the biggest issue is the fact that you're really young and this person may or may not be the person you will be spending the rest of your life with. I'm not saying that he isn't, but maybe waiting a year or three will help you determine. Build your relationship up.

Soleran

Opaleye92
*shrug* dunno, I guess it all depends on the people involved, and how they feel about the situation. But i would never get married at 18

PeterGriffin
Originally posted by Raphael Sorel
if you get married at 25-35 it last 5 years to 10

no expression Mhmmmmmm.........proof?

Basically from your whole post, no one can ever get married and have it last. What the f**k?

Originally posted by ILoveMyDaniel
For the most part, yes. Why?, are you thinking of it? Do you even have the right money for a wedding or were you thinking of eloping or a quick, cheap wedding? Well, the biggest issue is the fact that you're really young and this person may or may not be the person you will be spending the rest of your life with. I'm not saying that he isn't, but maybe waiting a year or three will help you determine. Build your relationship up.

She told me in pm she is engaged....she said they both also have their work and everything set out. Maybe a quick cheap wedding is what they want? Not everyone has to have a big fancy, $20,000+ wedding. Plus (Im guessing this based off pm and thread), Im pretty sure she wants to get married at 18, which would give them the extra time you're mentioning before they do it. Im not posting her age...thats her business.

TheKingofKINGS!
It depends on the maturity of the bride and groom, and the legitimacy of their love.

Barker
I was married at 17.

Doesn't bother me.

Spideys Sister
think about it No. I want to get married at 20 but 18's a grest head start on you old people... havin kids when your 50...

rare_fox
I dont know well it depens on how long you guys where going out and you have the anser right in sid eof you are you going to stay with that person for the rest of your life and love them for ever?I would have proble say no because if you rush into it you proble will later on get a devorse you think about it.Your old enof to think if 18 is to younge to get married.

ILoveMyDaniel
no expression Mhmmmmmm.........proof?

Basically from your whole post, no one can ever get married and have it last. What the f**k?

She told me in pm she is engaged....she said they both also have their work and everything set out. Maybe a quick cheap wedding is what they want? Not everyone has to have a big fancy, $20,000+ wedding. Plus (Im guessing this based off pm and thread), Im pretty sure she wants to get married at 18, which would give them the extra time you're mentioning before they do it. Im not posting her age...thats her business.
Well it's cool with me I'm not insulting her or anything, I was just saying. And no, a big wedding isn't always right but when my time comes I want my family there and it to be at our church with some decorations. Please don't get so defensive.

DarkC
Yes.

H. S. 6
Originally posted by Barker
I was married at 17.

Doesn't bother me.

I was married at 11.

That whore does kind of bother me, though.

-Tired Hiker-
Yes.

Nazgulinthedark
think about it

yes.

MadMel
dont care...

Nazgulinthedark
Originally posted by MadMel
dont care...

I think you're a little too apathetic for these forums. no expression

MadMel
lol.theres a difference between being lazy and apethetic
lazy people care..we cant be bothered to do anything about it laughing out loud...

SpadeKing
lol.theres a difference between being lazy and apethetic
lazy people care..we cant be bothered to do anything about it laughing out loud...

are you tryin to say I'm lazy ermm

XxLuvMe4MexX
I'm sorry but I think 18 is a bit too young to get married. At least wait until you're 21... then again that's just my opinion.

MadMel
are you tryin to say I'm lazy ermm
is that a trick question?

Draco69
You can get married at 18 if you want sure...

But don't expect it to last long.

Statistically speaking, nearly every marriage at that age (in Western societies) fail within a few years. Simply put, the spouses simply aren't mature enough for such a deep commitment.

For god's sake, most teenagers can't commit to their cell phone bills on a monthly rate much less an actual marriage...

SpadeKing
is that a trick question?

maybe no expression
is that a trick answer

Cpt.Morgan
i think its ok if they are trully inlove and think know thgat they are ready to be married, but wate on haveibng kids =\ wate tell ur in ur low or mid 20s, im just saying....

Coldfire
Originally posted by Draco69
You can get married at 18 if you want sure...

But don't expect it to last long.

Statistically speaking, nearly every marriage at that age (in Western societies) fail within a few years. Simply put, the spouses simply aren't mature enough for such a deep commitment.

For god's sake, most teenagers can't commit to their cell phone bills on a monthly rate much less an actual marriage...
Umm... that's not necessarily true... messed
Originally posted by Cpt.Morgan
i think its ok if they are trully inlove and think know thgat they are ready to be married, but wate on haveibng kids =\ wate tell ur in ur low or mid 20s, im just saying....
That's a good point. A lot of people can't afford to have kids at that age.

Cpt.Morgan
Originally posted by Coldfire
Umm... that's not necessarily true... messed

That's a good point. A lot of people can't afford to have kids at that age.

well not only not being ab le to afford it but the preasure too, i mean c'mon ur 18 married for a few months ur workin 2 jobs just to strugle for a house or aprtment, and then have kids keeping u up all night? i would say wate tell u "get on ur feet" as some say.

Coldfire
well not only not being ab le to afford it but the preasure too, i mean c'mon ur 18 married for a few months ur workin 2 jobs just to strugle for a house or aprtment, and then have kids keeping u up all night? i would say wate tell u "get on ur feet" as some say.
Yeah me too... I think I'd go insane if I was in the situation you described haha stick out tongue

Cpt.Morgan
yea i think about stuff like that and other stuff and some other stuff too all i do is think, yet i when im at school i dont think =\

Coldfire
yea i think about stuff like that and other stuff and some other stuff too all i do is think, yet i when im at school i dont think =\
lol that's so weird stick out tongue

Cpt.Morgan
yea i kno, i am very wierd, thats y ur my friend, come to think of it idont have many friends 0.0 just leme count... some wher between 7 or 10 =\

Barker
Originally posted by H. S. 6
I was married at 11.

That whore does kind of bother me, though.
yes

I'm on my 4th Marriage, by the way.

I'm 18.

K.Diddy

I'm 18.

Enough said

Coldfire
yea i kno, i am very wierd, thats y ur my friend, come to think of it idont have many friends 0.0 just leme count... some wher between 7 or 10 =\
aw lol hug
yes

I'm 18.
roll eyes (sarcastic)

PeterGriffin
Originally posted by ILoveMyDaniel
Well it's cool with me I'm not insulting her or anything, I was just saying. And no, a big wedding isn't always right but when my time comes I want my family there and it to be at our church with some decorations. Please don't get so defensive.

Sorry, but everyone so far is posting negative impacts about it erm She is already engaged, so it'll just put her into a negative mood about it....there really is nothing wrong with getting married at 18, if she has found her life partner already and is planning to marry at a young age, then good for her. And if it doesnt work out, well shit happens, right? She'll have learnt. At least its not having a baby at a younger age, can't just make that go away if it doesnt work out.

SpadeKing
yes

I'm 18.

I'm on my 12th break now and I'm not givin a f*** beer wait til I get married no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.