Zauriel vs Namor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xmarksthespot
No prep. No PIS. No CIS. No SvFL. They fight on the Golden Gate Bridge.

Redatom65
zaurial

DarkCrawler
I think that Namor might be stronger, and possibly more durable, but Zauriel probably has him beat in every other category. I only know about Zauriel from the bios I have read...

xmarksthespot
Neither... was hoping someone with more knowledge of Zauriel could tell me his capabilities...

Validus
Namor gets cut in half.

Blair Wind
He screams no expression Wouldnt that just like....kill him?

complexbrother
Zaurel wins . he's just as strong as Wonder Woman

http://captain.custard.org/league/graphics/characters/zauriel.jpg

Zauriel's most visible special property is his wings, which grant him flight at incredible speeds and with a great degree of control.

The most potent of Zauriel's powers set is his devastating sonic scream, which is capable of tremendous amounts of destruction. An ability that is specific to angels of the Eagle Host, Zauriel's scream is accutely attuned to the vibrational frequency that angels adopt when temporarly descending to the Earthly plane, enabling Zauriel to vaporize an angel in milliseconds. It is speculated that his scream could liquify a normal person. However, since his scream is a Heavenly ability and Zauriel now has mortal flesh, the stress caused by it is horrific, and one use at full power severely damages his throat, disabling him from using it again until his throat can heal.

A less-defined property of Zauriel's angel-hood is what he refers to as his angelic over-mind, the mental connection Zauriel holds as an angel to Heaven. This connection grants Zauriel various abilities, including the ability to communicate with any type of animal and a divine connection to the flow of magic on Earth. He can also sense good and evil around him and in people.

Zauriel has a number of other powers, including a moderate amount of super-strength Zauriel's physical strength was great enough that he could battle the entire Justice League and fight Superman to a stalemate., toughness and agility, when compared to a normal human. He is an expert in the ancient warfare, customs, and theologies of the Abrahamic religious traditions. For example, he invoked the beliefs of the Gnostic Christians when counseling Hawkgirl, and he can also pull what he calls the "Red Sea trick," enabling him to part a body of water in much the way Moses did. However, he has also been shown on more than one occasion submersed in water at length without drowning. Zauriel does not have the mortal need to eat, drink or sleep, he does not get tired from any physical exertion, and seems to have a extremly powerful healing factor.

Avalonofthewind
Interesting, I've never seen an issue where Zauriel stalemates the league...although as a fallen angel he should be at least that powerful.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.