Starwars Sample. The passing to the darkside.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blaxican Hydra
I wrote this on an RP site, it's basically showing how my character (Once Jedi Knight Rayden Shiong) loses his mind and goes to the dark side. It's probably one of the best short stories I've ever written. Check it out. Also don't worry if you don't know who any of the people are. The settings like, a hundred years after the Vong war.

Rayden had felt the Hutt's death. And he was angry about it. It wasn't fair that he did got get to kill him. That Hutt deserved more than just a swift death, he deserved pain, suffering, torture. No, death was much too merciful.

Rayden had flown to Haruun Kal to get away from the res of the Galaxy. Haruun Kal was primitive, and mostly uninhabitable, making it a nice place to lay low, or be isolated, yet there were people, and a spaceport with modern technology, so if he needed to be medical attention ro something he would be able to get it. But their was another reason he chose this planet to go to.

The Dark side was strong here.

Haruun Kal was filled hate. Their has been a massive civil war going on in Haruun Kal for hundreds of years, between the Balawai, and the Korunnai. It was put to a stop by the Jedi Master Mace Windu during the clone wars a long time ago, when the Old Republic was still strong, when their WAS a Republic. But Haruun kal was mostly ignored by the New Republic, and was not even noticed at all during the Vong war.

It was only a matter of time before the war had started up again.

Rayden was walking around the great Jungle that took up most of the space of the planet. Here, he could feel the dark side the strongest. Their had been so much death here, that it was almost overwhelming. But Rayden didn't mind. He would not be able to go back to the Jedi now, they would never accept him. They knew, as well as he did, that the dark side had a strong grasp on him. He could be neutral, but he knew that it was only a matter of time before he was fully ensnared by the Darkness. No one can ever hope to live in it, among it, without being consumed by it. So,

Maybe he should embrace it.

Why prolong it? Why spend countless nights tossing and turning, battling an undefeatable foe? He could instead LET himself be consumed by it. He could be a part of it. He could...control it. Yes, he could control it.

No.

You can never control the Dark side. You may think you are wielding it. But is the exact opposite. Oh yes, quiet the opposite. It is actually wielding you. Wielding you for it's own purposes. It's dark purposes. The Sith are nothing more than tools. A slave to their own emotions. They are fueled only by their anger. Their passion. It would be folly to go down the dark path.

)) Rayden's mind is producing a split personality of itself. The Darkside of his thoughts will be in red. The regular side will be in blue. ((

Rayden sat on a rock, in a small clearing surrounded by dank jungle. His head was in his hands. He was slowly losing it, and he knew it. That's when the...other thoughts came.

You are speaking out of ignorance. You have no experience of the darkside. One who knows nothing, can understand, nothing.

I have seen enough of it to understand how it works. I have seen what it can do to people. What it has done to people. I think I have an understanding of how the darkside works.

Ah, but do you? You have seen what it does to people from the outside. But do you know the thought process?

Well? Do you?

No.

You do not. But you can learn. The darkside is much more simpler than the Jedi percieve it to be, claim it to be. It is much safer as well. The Jedi fear the darkside because they do not understand it.

The Jedi fear the darkside because it is to powerful. It consumes anyoen who harnesses its power. it-

But not you.

What?

Why should you fear to use it? You have the power, Rayden. You can control it. You do not need to b consumed by it. You alone can be the most powerful Sith lord ever.

... I can?

Yes. All you must do is to tap into your anger. Than, we will be unstoppable. let your feelings guide you. You must believe in yourself. Believe in the darkside, in your anger. A common ideal the Jedi and the Sith share. You will continue to see that us and the Jedi are not so different.

... ... You speak the truth.

Yes, I do. I care only for our well being, Rayden. WouldI really try to decieve you? In doing so, I would be decieving us both, would it not?

You have a point.

Yes. So, what will be your choice.

I... I am ready to give in to the darkside. But, what about master Pablo? I cannot just turn ob him like this. He is like my father.

You cannot trust him. He has been decieving you Rayden, he does not want you to reach your full potential. They all fear you. They will all try to stop you. You must trust only yourself, and me.

You are right. I will not kill him, if he does not try to stop us. But if he does, than I shall have to destroy him.

Yes, that is right desision. Now, let us go construct your new light saber. I shall think of a new name for you to go by.

Rayden, you shall become the greatest Sith in history. I guarantee it.

Rayden raised his head ip. it was jow dark. That little discusiion in his head had taken almost six hours. No matter, time was of no importance. Rayden got up from the rock he was sitting on. Hsi eyes were completely yellow, except for the black pupil, which was almost cat shaped. He walked otu of the clearning and headed toward the Town. He had a new light saber to build.

Several hundred light years away. Pablo Inora was sleeping in his starfighter. Tears started to flow down his cheeks...

I apologize for any grammar mistakes. i am sure their are alot of them.

Oh and comments would be GREATLY appreciated.

Lord Kadaj
It sucked! no expression

Nah, it good, neat, and very great.

Blaxican Hydra

Blaxican Hydra

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.