Hercules vs. Classic Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
i am speaking of the Hercules.... who help the Avengers to defend their Headquartier... against the Team of Baron Zemo.. (in which Herc nearly was killed by Goliath...)

Hercules is one of the physical strongest Marvel individuals .. ever...

Nova... Galactus`herold... could not faze Hercules with her strongest beams

Herc.... had numerous encounters with .. perhaps.. THE most powerful individual... by physical meanings.. ever.. Hulk

i think he is even more powerful than Thor.. WITHOUT Mjolnir

he has beaten... the Terminus

he is awesome

but.. on the other hand

here we have.. the Goliath... called.... the JUGGERNAUT

nearly unstoppable

but never underestimate an enrage Hercules....

i give him chances to stop... the Juggernaut

what do you think ?

lilnutta12
enraged makes it worse for juggs if it was 8th, day trion, 55% - 100% juggernaut juggs would win

still juggs could win if he unlocks more cytorrak power

but till he does he cant win here

nowadays juggs has way less a chance

nimrod009
Since this is Classic Jugs he should eventually wear Hercules down and take this 10/10. There's nothing in Herc's powerset that can give him a chance here...

kgkg
Classic Juggernaut wins smile

The Pict
is classic juggernaut more powerful or was he just written better as he is kinda crappy in todays comics.

Apolloknight
Originally posted by The Pict
is classic juggernaut more powerful or was he just written better as he is kinda crappy in todays comics.

Classic Juggernaut was an Indestructible, Unstoppable, Physical Powerhouse who possessed Unmeasurable strength and was arguably one of (if not The) most durable non-cosmic character in comics. Period. cool

The Pict
Originally posted by Apolloknight
Classic Juggernaut was an Indestructible, Unstoppable, Physical Powerhouse who possessed Unmeasurable strength and was arguably one of (if not The) most durable non-cosmic character in comics. Period. cool

yeah but has he actually been depowered or is he just written as a weaker character since he is on the heroes side.

Apolloknight
Originally posted by The Pict
yeah but has he actually been depowered or is he just written as a weaker character since he is on the heroes side.

He's depowered now, but I heard he was returning to his classic levels. I just Stated reading New Excalibur, I went and picked up 1-7 yesterday, so I not sure.

The Pict
Originally posted by Apolloknight
He's depowered now, but I heard he was returning to his classic levels. I just Stated reading New Excalibur, I went and picked up 1-7 yesterday, so I not sure.

i have 1 - 8 and i think he must have been depowered as he gets knocked around alot you'll notice.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.