Jacen w/ Kaiburr Crystal runs the gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

General Kon-El
Betrayal Jacen Solo with the Kaiburr Crystal runs the gauntlet. he has one day of rest between each battle. Who stops him?

1) ROTS Mace Windu
2) Darth Revan
3) Yoda
4) DN Kyp Durron
5) Ludo Kressh
6) Exar Kun
7) Marka Ragnos

overlord
Kaiburr crystal gives him +100 midichloreans so he still dies at Mace Windu.

Lightsnake
He makes it all the way, the kaiburr crystal pretty much makes the wearer /invincible/

Blue_Hefner

Darth Solus
He dies at Marka Ragnos. but the order is a little screwed up in this one except for the maceter and ragnos

HK69
It should be:
1) ROTS Mace Windu
2) Yoda
3) Ludo Kressh
4) Marka Ragnos
5) Exar Kun
6) DN Kyp Durron
7) Darth Revan

Using my list, he falls at 6 or 7.

-H6

Darth Solus
EH?!?!! ok, i like reven but there's no way he's more powerful then marka ragnos. And why teh flluck is yoda before mace? and + i've just got information that exar kun is more powerful then marka ragnos. i dunno if i believe it er not, but that's what he said.

HK69
Well I suppose Yoda in his day was better then Mace was in ROTS, so let me just amend my list there.

-H6

Generic Hero
Darth Revan should be last? LMAO

How the hell is he above Exar Kun and Ragnos ?

HK69
How the hell are Exar or Ragnos above Revan?

-H6

Blue_Hefner
How is Kyp above everyone else?

Darth Solus
Dark Nest Kyp Durron is actually really strong and experienced.

Generic Hero
Because Revan is a virtual unknown. We can't quantify his power; all we know is that he's strong.

Escape81
1) Mace Windu
2) Yoda
3) Darth Revan
4) Ludo Kressh
5) Marka Ragnos
6) DN Kyp Durron
7) Exar Kun

^ My opinion.

Lightsnake
The facts remain that with the crystal, Jacen BLAZES through this

kamikz
Originally posted by Escape81
1) Mace Windu
2) Yoda
3) Darth Revan
4) Ludo Kressh
5) Marka Ragnos
6) DN Kyp Durron
7) Exar Kun

^ My opinion.

I'm not sure if I would put Yoda so low on the list. He is described as the greatest threat that darkness has ever faced, and Exar did have a hard fight with Vodo....

GM Nebaris
The order is pretty messed up, however I say he makes it to 2.

Escape81
Originally posted by GM Nebaris
The order is pretty messed up, however I say he makes it to 2.

Count Kent reborn.

Brotz
Jacen will defeat Windu, Revan, Yoda, Durron, and Kressh falling to Jacen, but Exar Kun will defeat him. Kun is just too much for Jacen, no matter how powerful he is, and if by some miracle, Jacen gets past Kun, Ragnos will get him.

Lightsnake
Ok, let's consider again: He has the damn KAIBURR CRYSTAL, meaning his power is amplified thousands of times over

GM Nebaris
Still doesn't amplify his power enough to put him above Revan.

Escape81
Still doesn't amplify his power enough to put him above Revan.

If it amplifies his power "a thousand times over", yeah it does.

GM Nebaris
No, it doesn't.

Escape81
No, it doesn't.

I'm sorry to burst your personal taboo of "Revan owns all", but he doesn't. Luke, Kun, Palpatine, possibly Kyp Durron and Ulic Qel Droma are all superior to Revan.

GM Nebaris
Dude, excluding the Ancients and unfamiliars, the top dogs are Revan, Luke, Sion and Bane. Kun, Palpatine or Ulic? No way. Kyp is strong though, he's up there

Escape81
Dude, excluding the Ancients and unfamiliars, the top dogs are Revan, Luke, Sion and Bane. Kun, Palpatine or Ulic? No way. Kyp is strong though, he's up there

Uh . . .

Where the hell do you get Scion from? Scion's only claim-to-fame is his invincibility. Which, by the way, the Exile surpassed. So, let's see, put him in personal combat against someone like Palpatine - a superb manipulator - you have Scion's will broken and then he bites the big one.

Bane? Oh, Bane's good, don't get me wrong. But, when he can imbue a Force-user with the power to resurrect a superweapon from a gas giant, put Luke Skywalker in a coma, teleport individuals and objects across the galaxy, or destroy an entire fleet - you lemme know.

GM Nebaris
Firstly, it's Sion, not Scion.
Secondly, Sidious would never be able to break Sion's will. His best bet is to give Sion mental damage, like a force drain. He wouldn't be able to, Sion's combat abilities are far superior.
Thirdly, Bane was by far the strongest force user in the most martial era in star wars, his orbalisk armour made him physically incinvible just like Sion.

jollyjim311

Revan? He has shown us... what, exactly?
Luke? Definitely.
Sion? He, umm, kind of sucks. All you need to do is make fun of him and he'll die. He doesn't even have any recognizable combat prowess.
Bane? What exactly did he do? Lift a small child in the air?!?! Wow, he hasn't shown us anything yet, so don't act like he's all-powerful until he proves it.

Escape81
Firstly, it's Sion, not Scion.
Secondly, Sidious would never be able to break Sion's will. His best bet is to give Sion mental damage, like a force drain. He wouldn't be able to, Sion's combat abilities are far superior.
Thirdly, Bane was by far the strongest force user in the most martial era in star wars, his orbalisk armour made him physically incinvible just like Sion.

Firstly, whoops. Sorry.

Secondly, maybe you don't understand. Palpatine = master manipulator. Sion = aggressive brute. And, no. Sion's combat abilities are beneath Palpatine by the time of Dark Empire.

Thirdly, like I said. Bane = uber. Sion = not uber.

When you can tell me that they can do all the crap that Kun and Palpatine can do - and that they can defend against it, I'll agree with you.

GM Nebaris
Firstly, whoops. Sorry.

Secondly, maybe you don't understand. Palpatine = master manipulator. Sion = aggressive brute. And, no. Sion's combat abilities are beneath Palpatine by the time of Dark Empire.

Thirdly, like I said. Bane = uber. Sion = not uber.

When you can tell me that they can do all the crap that Kun and Palpatine can do - and that they can defend against it, I'll agree with you.

You can't just assume that Palpatine would be able to break his will.
What exactly can Kun do? His best attack is his amulet blasts. They can easily be blocked or dodged.
Palpatine can't do jack. His force strom was impressive, but when used in short range, it was easily suppressed by Luke and Leia, who at DE were relatively weak in the force.

Generic Hero
Sion has a strong will... Palpatine is a master manipulator, but the Exile only broke it because Kreia loved him more than Sion... Or so he came to believe.

Palpatine is a great manipulator, but I'm not too sure he can convince him to die. Maybe he can KO him with force tk...

thebigboy
Most of Revan's power came from the Star Forge, and his ability to produce an infinite number of fleet vessels from it, but they are correct, it cannot compare to what the Kaiburr crystal can do to an individual in terms of amplifying power greatly.

Revan had an amazingly strong connection to the force, just like Skywalker and Vader did. When he travelled the halls of the Trayus Academy on Malachor V, the Holocrons within the Academy probably tought him some devastatingly powerful Force techniques unknown to the rest of the Galaxy, that does make him worthy of this list. However the Kaiburr crystal alone can amplify any Force technique a thousand fold, instantly making the user the most powerful Force Sensitive in the galaxy, regardless of who that user may be or how strong his/her connection is to the Force.

Darth Sexy
1) Mace Windu
2) Yoda
3) Darth Revan
4) Ludo Kressh
5) Marka Ragnos
6) DN Kyp Durron
7) Exar Kun

^ My opinion.

Erm... Kyp Durron and Exar Kun are ahead of Ragnos? The first list was good in my bok.

1. Mace
2. Yoda
3. Kyp
4. Revan
5. Ludo Kressh
6. Exar Kun
7. Marka Ragnos

He still dies at 1 or 2?

Sith'ari
1. Mace.
2. Yoda.
3. Kyp/Revan.
4. Kyp/Revan.
5. Ludo Kressh.
7. Kun/Ragnos.
8. kun/Ragnos.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.