Colossus runs the gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

General Kon-El
Colossus runs the gauntlet. He has three days to rest for each battle. Who stops Piotr?

1) Wrecker w/o crowbar
2) Terrax w/o cosmic axe
3) Grey Hulk
4) Abomination
5) Wonder Woman (no godwave and weapons)
6) All-Star Superman
7) TOAA
8) Spectre, Phoenix, Galactus, Wolverine

nimbus006
He has trouble with Wrecker, but takes him and doesnt get passed Terrax. Wow i didnt even finish reading the rest of the list, nice spite thread.

crucifixio
lol.......he gets curbstomped by Terrax

Metalmanx
Can someone give me a brief description of Terrax? About what power level is he at and who does he normally fight?

The Pict
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Can someone give me a brief description of Terrax? About what power level is he at and who does he normally fight?

"Terrax was apparently born with a limited mental control over rock and earth, which he used to create simple constructs. After his powers were enhanced by Galactus, his ability was enhanced in terms of volume and complexity. He was also awarded superhuman strength and durability. Like all of Galactus's Heralds, he is immune to vacuum of space. Cosmic-powered axe is magically sharp and can generate waves of force. Originally he could fly through space on his own by riding masses of stone which he levitated, but after taking over a human body, he needed the additional power of his axe to travel through space."

sorry this isn't more helpful, and i am not to sure what his strength limit is.

bbrem123
his base strength is 75 tons and can be arguement to greater heights

The Pict
Originally posted by bbrem123
his base strength is 75 tons and but can be arguement to greater heights

colossus's is 75, going by marvel's books here in case anybody feels like disagreeing. Terrax stops colossus.

nimbus006
He is probably 3rd or 4th most powerful of Galactus Heralds behind Fallen One, Surfer, and Morg, and perhaps maybe Firelord.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by The Pict
colossus's is 75, going by marvel's books here in case anybody feels like disagreeing. Terrax stops colossus.

Colossus is DEFINITELY Class 100+, I know that for sure. I've kept up with Colossus for years, as well as completely gone through his respect thread to make up for things I've missed. Terrax sounds really powerful, but I think Colossus could take him.

And if I recall correctly, Grey Hulk is much weaker than his other incarnations. I think Colossus could take him out, especially since Colossus is one of the smartest-fighting powerhouses around. He could definitely outsmart the Hulk.

Abomination...I don't really know about this one. If Colossus does manage to get past him, I know for sure that Wonder Woman stomps Colossus (though not after a decent fight). She wins everytime against him.

Validus
Wrecker one shotted Colossus back in Secret Wars but I don't know if the respective power levels are different now. I know he shouldn't beat Terrax though.

nimbus006
Colossus is DEFINITELY Class 100+, I know that for sure. I've kept up with Colossus for years, as well as completely gone through his respect thread to make up for things I've missed. Terrax sounds really powerful, but I think Colossus could take him.

And if I recall correctly, Grey Hulk is much weaker than his other incarnations. I think Colossus could take him out, especially since Colossus is one of the smartest-fighting powerhouses around. He could definitely outsmart the Hulk.

Abomination...I don't really know about this one. If Colossus does manage to get past him, I know for sure that Wonder Woman stomps Colossus (though not after a decent fight). She wins everytime against him.

He has a better chance against Grey Hulk than he does against Terrax. There is no way he takes Terrax.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Validus
Wrecker one shotted Colossus back in Secret Wars but I don't know if the respective power levels are different now. I know he shouldn't beat Terrax though.

Wrecker should prove absolutely no challenge to current Colossus.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by nimbus006
He has a better chance against Grey Hulk than he does against Terrax. There is no way he takes Terrax.

Okay. I'll agree with you, since I am not as familiar with Terrax as I would like to be.

Whittdawg92
god, I want to gut the next person who makes a "runs the gauntlet" thread. unfortunately, I can't.

Dinalfos
Grey is around the same strength level as colossus but has the capacity to increase his strength. He's also rather smart, since he's basically a young version of Bruce Banner. He knows how to battle.

Tron
Even if he did make it past Terrax, that's as far as he's gonna get.

nimbus006
Originally posted by Whittdawg92
god, I want to gut the next person who makes a "runs the gauntlet" thread. unfortunately, I can't.

I kind of enjoy well made gaunlets, not like this one that was made with the intention of punking Colussus. Not cool.

HisMajestyAC43
he wont beat terrax... i don't even understand why terrax is below grey hulk. but wrecker ko'd him in secret wars with his power stealing crowbar didn't he? without it he would have gotten destroyed.

colossus gets to 2 and is ko'd

this spits of a spite thread...

The Pict

he ain't a 100+. I have numerous marvel guides and he is pegged at around 70. always.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by The Pict
he ain't a 100+. I have numerous marvel guides and he is pegged at around 70. always. When were your guides published?

1986? laughing

bigbran
why is someone over toaa?

bigbran
oh wolverine, nevermind!!

rotiart
Omg. Grey is the weakest of all the hulks... and he doesn't pump up in strength like the rest of them do. He's the equivalent of the Thing. Except he has less durability and more Healing factor.

Terrax can use his cosmic powers to increase his strength to 100+

Colussus is 100+

1)Wrecker w/o crowbar
2) Grey Hulk
3) Classic Abomination
4) Terrax w/o cosmic axe
5) Wonder Woman (no godwave and weapons)
6) All-Star Superman
7) Spectre, Phoenix, Galactus,
8) ToAA

In this lineup, Colossus could make it to Terrax, but if Terrax uses even a little Power Cosmic.. colossus goes down. If for some reason Terrax only brawls, colossus would win. He'd lose the majority at wonder woman though.

olympian
Colossus is DEFINITELY Class 100+, I know that for sure. I've kept up with Colossus for years, as well as completely gone through his respect thread to make up for things I've missed. Terrax sounds really powerful, but I think Colossus could take him

And to think in this very board, Herc was given a total loss against Terrax and yet Colossus would take him.

Colossus is " cl100 " only in handbook stats. Not showings. He doesnt stalemate other top tiers and neither beats them. Hes not high profile at that. And his best feats that can be considered up close are few. Definatly not his regular stuff.

Thing otoh while not top tier either, has overall better showings against the likes of Hulk, BB, Namor and Herc.
Colossus takes wrecker and possibly Gray Hulk. The rest he goes down.

jgiant
stops at 2

snoopdogg
This is a rediculous spite thread. Gray Hulk and Wrecker aren't so bad but the other guys are cosmic level guys.

olympian
I agree. Just look at the assemblage in the last one.

I kind of wonder why wasent Wolverine in the gauntlet itself at the beginning. Would be a better start.

snoopdogg
I guess Colossus could take Abomination also. But the others he has pretty much no chance against.

The Pict
Originally posted by rotiart
Omg. Grey is the weakest of all the hulks... and he doesn't pump up in strength like the rest of them do. He's the equivalent of the Thing. Except he has less durability and more Healing factor.

grey hulk does pump up in strength, but slower than other hulks. also as he isn't mindless he can keep his cool longer.

Grimm22
Terrax is a chump big grin

His best feat was accidently falling on Dr. Doom and crushing his body although it still didnt kill him stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.