Electra And Daredevil Vs Batman And Wonderwomen

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

grimside
THE BATTLE FIELD IS GOTHEM CITY.

The Pict
this is a joke, right? WW solos this, she massacres the marvel 2 in like a second.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by grimside

I hope you meant just Wonder Woman's martial arts abilities... What the f**k?

Apolloknight
Originally posted by grimside

If Electa and Daredevil come out of this fight like this
stretcher

consider them lucky. no expression

lilnutta12
daeredvil tries his charm and diana as always says

MEN and punches him thruogh gotham cities past/present/future

as for elektra bats just throws something in the area at her which apprehends her - wink

Tron
Originally posted by Metalmanx
I hope you meant just Wonder Woman's martial arts abilities... What the f**k?

Even if, they still get owned.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Tron

Oh, I know. But I was just wondering what the thread-starter meant.

Diana's fighting skills alone would prove able to take on both DD and Elektra.

Dinalfos
Haha, Daredevil and Elektra get owned.

LethalFemme
Wonder Woman wins

batdude123
Originally posted by Tron

Doubtful. WW doesn't show the kind of skill that DD and Elektra show every single comic in and out in order for them to survive. Imo, WW's fighting skills are overated on this forum. She's probably around Nightwing's level of skill in terms of martial arts. However, she is probably better skilled than Matt, but in a nonpowered up fight, his enhanced senses would prove to be decisive. Elektra is more skilled than WW is, however she would get taken down by Bats. Although, if she IS at her normal power levels, than this is murder.

UniOmni
Normal pls, WW solos them.
But in pure hth skills??

Batman, DD= Elektra>> WW.

She is good at hth among the top tier, but barring powers, any acclaimed street should curbstomp her.

batdude123
Originally posted by UniOmni
Normal pls, WW solos them.
But in pure hth skills??

Batman, DD= Elektra>> WW.

She is good at hth among the top tier, but barring powers, any acclaimed street should curbstomp her.

That's how I feel. Although she is good, she's not in Elektra and Bruce's league.

HisMajestyAC43
the thread starter has to be joking... or left someting out

assuming that he means in just hand to hand fighting skill, id give this fight to E and DD 6/10

but in just an all out fight with powers, dd and Elektra change the color of the pavement... with their faces.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.