Ironman runs the Gaunlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nimbus006
-He only has his regular armour with the Extremis upgrade, and cannot control any other versions of his armour simultaneously.

-He has 30 min of prep and rest before each fight, and does have access to as much tech as he needs (except another form of armour).

-Fights all take place in abondoned city.

Gaunlet

1. 20 armed Hyrdra agents.

2. Captain America, Luke Cage, and Wolverine.

3. Iron Spiderman and Spiderwomen.

4. Colussus

5. Storm, Cyclops, and Havoc.

6. Thing and Torch

7. Savage Hulk and Korg (from Planet Hulk).

nimbus006
Dam well lets see... I figure he gets passed 5 with relative ease, but considering fatigue and damage control he has some trouble with Thing and Torch, but still takes them down. Now his next match is going to quite difficult considering he probably cannot take Hulk by himself, but with 30 min of prep he might be able to come up with some strategic battle plan to at least put up a good fight against these two.

lilnutta12
it goes like this

gets past 1

gets past 2(if i didnt no how strong extremis was i would say team)

gets past 3

get past 4

get past 5

gets past 6

stays on 6

Dinalfos
It stops at Colossus. What the hell is Iron Man gonna do to him?

Accel
Originally posted by Dinalfos
It stops at Colossus. What the hell is Iron Man gonna do to him?
This...

http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/5527/featsspinshulkwithrepulsors0ix.jpg

nimbus006
Ironman is just as strong if not a little bit weaker than Colussus, plus he can fly, plus he has repulsor rays, shields, rocket launchers, energy blasts, many things that can put Colussus down. He can rap him up in an energy field (like he did to Magneto) and send him into outer space. No disrespect to Colussus and im sure he will put up a great fight, but he goes down 10/10 to current Ironman.

Dinalfos
Originally posted by Accel
This...

But is that gonna stop him?

nimbus006
This...

Exactly what i was thinking. And that Iroman is nothing compared to what level he currently is at. He has many more weapons at his disposal plus he is stronger and faster than before. Plus he has 30 min to prepare for Colussus.

Accel
Originally posted by Dinalfos
But is that gonna stop him?
Yes, he could just throw him around if he wanted.

nimbus006
He could speed blitz/punch while he is spinning and that will probably do some pretty good damage, blast him with many different kinds of energy including electrical, magnetic, heat etc..., he could rap him in an energy field and send him into space.

Dinalfos
Yes, he could just throw him around if he wanted.

Alright. But isn't Iron Man's suit only capable of functioning at its highest level for a short period of time?

nimbus006
not really, i mean he cant function at his highest level for 24 hrs straight, but he can do it for a pretty long time, and holding Colussus in the air is not going to take him functioning at his higest level.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.