Delta Squad vs. Master Cheif

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jollyjim311
Delta Squad are four elite clones from the game Republic Commando who work very well as a team.
Everyone knows Master Cheif.
Delta squad have their nomal weapons (repeating blasters, and a few grenades each) and Master Cheif has a pistol, SMG, 3 frags, and a shotgun.
Setting: A junkyard with places to hide and get cover.
I want to know what you guys think.

Go!

Stalker 360
ok first use the search i made this
and you obviously dont know chief he own dizzles al of them in minuets

jollyjim311
Sorry for not searching, but, it kind of makes my computer slow, and, sentences are nice.
You really think he could take all four of them, as a unit?

kamikz
Hmm I don't know, they've got some damn good tactics. I'm not sure....

Stalker 360
ill use sentences when u learn to spell chief
and CHIEF has the avantage so damn much. the pistol can scope and kill a spartan in 3 shots 3, the smg rips tanks apart so it would destroy the republic armour in seconds
a shotgun kills a spartan in one shot so bye bye mr sev
the republic grenades do nothing and repeating blasters wont take his shields down a frag will take out any of delta

Kamikz hows it hanging btw chief takes them out before they get chance to use tactics

Blaxican Hydra
Originally posted by Stalker 360
ill use sentences when u learn to spell chief
and CHIEF has the avantage so damn much. the pistol can scope and kill a spartan in 3 shots 3, the smg rips tanks apart so it would destroy the republic armour in seconds
a shotgun kills a spartan in one shot so bye bye mr sev
the republic grenades do nothing and repeating blasters wont take his shields down a frag will take out any of delta

Kamikz hows it hanging btw chief takes them out before they get chance to use tactics

nice fanboyism with nothign to back up what you say. A low power laser is stringer than a covie plasma weapon. And lasers BOUCNE off of RC armor, while MC can be killed by getting hit in the head with a gun. Even a small gun like a pistol. he;;. even a flag. Delta takes this.

SpadeKing
well delta squad would be disqualified cause..............illegalermm

Stalker 360
blaxican a plasma burns threw armour lasers hit on impact and stop they wont take down chiefs shields trust me in no mc fanboy i like delta infact i really enjoyed RC, but chief only dies in the game to even things up in the books which is canon he would turn around and smack that son of a ***** back with his gun. and trust me i have plenty to back up my say ask me btw soild projectiles seem to be more powerful than a laser one i mean im a star war fan but iv never seen them do any real damage not as much as say plasma in the halo games chiefs shield would easy withstand shots from a repeating blaster

btw nice sig BH what is the monster in it please dont assume im a fanboy because of my mc sig

Blaxican Hydra
blaxican a plasma burns threw armour lasers hit on impact and stop they wont take down chiefs shields trust me in no mc fanboy i like delta infact i really enjoyed RC, but chief only dies in the game to even things up in the books which is canon he would turn around and smack that son of a ***** back with his gun. and trust me i have plenty to back up my say ask me btw soild projectiles seem to be more powerful than a laser one i mean im a star war fan but iv never seen them do any real damage not as much as say plasma in the halo games chiefs shield would easy withstand shots from a repeating blaster

btw nice sig BH what is the monster in it please dont assume im a fanboy because of my mc sig
The book isn't cannon. It's not cannon because it directly contradicts the games. This has already been debated many times.

Oh and

1. It s a hydralisk from Starcraft

2. I do not think your a fanboy at all actually. I was just saying that what you had said was fanboyISH.

jollyjim311
Originally posted by SpadeKing
well delta squad would be disqualified cause..............illegalermm

Why? Delta Squad originated in a video game...

Anyway, Commando armor is way better than normal clone armor, just for the record.

Delta Squad will just take cover and, as a group, rip Master Chief apart with crossfire.

SpadeKing
Originally posted by jollyjim311
Why? Delta Squad originated in a video game...

Anyway, Commando armor is way better than normal clone armor, just for the record.

Delta Squad will just take cover and, as a group, rip Master Chief apart with crossfire.

wait I guess they did IDK it is a star wars game no expression thats confusing anyway chief

Darth_Hexus
one delta is equal to a spartan, so maybe a group of spartans versus a group of deltas

SpadeKing
Originally posted by Darth_Hexus
one delta is equal to a spartan, so maybe a group of spartans versus a group of deltas

no they are not..................are they? actually I don't know I never even seen teh preview for the game

jollyjim311
A few videos for/ from the game, then:
The best trailer: http://xboxmovies.teamxbox.com/xbox/707/Star-Wars-Republic-Commando-E3-2004-Trailer/

Meh. a few more, in case you have some time to kill or are interested.

A trailer, decent, but not as cool as the other one: http://www.lucasarts.com/products/commando/images/movies/trailer_1.htm
This is the beginning video: http://youtube.com/watch?v=v4skkEFW_dE&search=republic%20commando
This is gameplay, and it gets kind of boring, he doesn't even punch until near the end, but, it's pretty standard: http://youtube.com/watch?v=7rhAUyMVA1U&mode=related&search=republic%20commando
Another gameplay, again, standard and gets boring, but it's shorter: http://youtube.com/watch?v=kS2uDX8XnWw&mode=related&search=republic%20commando

SpadeKing
I have dial-up 1234

Stalker 360
no chief takes on enermys stronger than delta quite alot and id say the books are canon if bungie say they are which is offical stated by them on numerus accasions (sp?) and with them having the offical book to the award winning video game above them and the offical prequel and sequel so yeah there canon and chiefs armour is stronger than your giving him credit for the MJOLNIR can take a hell of alot of damage than the clone armour

SpadeKing
no chief takes on enermys stronger than delta quite alot and id say the books are canon if bungie say they are which is offical stated by them on numerus accasions (sp?) and with them having the offical book to the award winning video game above them and the offical prequel and sequel so yeah there canon and chiefs armour is stronger than your giving him credit for the MJOLNIR can take a hell of alot of damage than the clone armour

ok if he can go by book power this match is also illegal cause delta doesn't stand a chance against chief laughing

Blaxican Hydra
The books dont cout nas cannon. Its an official KMC policy.

The highest cannon here is the games.

If the books directly contradict the games in any way, than their considred N-Cannon (Not cannon)

So even if the books ARE actually cannon, you cant use them as proof in a debate on this website.

thats a policy on this site.

Same goes for movies.

Starwars movies= highest form of cannon

books= 2nd highest

games=3rd highest.

If the books or games directly contradict the movies in any way, they are considered N-Cannon on this site.

Stalker 360
tell me then how does the nooks contradict the games

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.