Spiders vs. Bats

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scarlet315
Spiderman is swinging in the city and stuff and he sees a portal and gets sucked in. Just then someone shoots a web to save him but 'she' ends up getting sucked in herself. It's spidergirl and she travelled back in time to see how her pops was in his prime. There is no time for friendly acquaintences b/c they are in a weird little town called gotham city and there are costumed people ready to attack. They are Batman, Batgirl, Nightwing, and Huntress. Who wins?

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Scarlet315
Spiderman is swinging in the city and stuff and he sees a portal and gets sucked in. Just then someone shoots a web to save him but 'she' ends up getting sucked in herself. It's spidergirl and she travelled back in time to see how her pops was in his prime. There is no time for friendly acquaintences b/c they are in a weird little town called gotham city and there are costumed people ready to attack. They are Batman, Batgirl, Nightwing, and Huntress. Who wins?

So...it's Two against Four? Hardly seems fair...for the Bat-people.

Spider-Family wins.

Dinalfos
Wahahaha. No preptime? The Bat-team goes through the curb.

lilnutta12
no prep batgirl huntress both get thrown through a window and land on top of each other

no prep nightwing will get killed by the spiderwomans sting thing
dontgetit

and bats against the 2 he can still beat 'em but not here

Redatom65
u nuts Batman>Spiderman
Huntress,Batgirl, Nightwing>>>>> Spidergirl

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Redatom65
u nuts Batman>Spiderman
Huntress,Batgirl, Nightwing>>>>> Spidergirl

Are YOU nuts?

Spider-Man >>>Batman, Nightwing, Huntress, and Batgirl.

Spider-Girl = Overkill.

Redatom65
Spiderman won't take batman sorry no way lol

and yes i am NUTS

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Redatom65
Spiderman won't take batman sorry no way lol

and yes i am NUTS

You really think that if the two met randomly in the street, that Batman would defeat Spider-Man? Really?

Dinalfos
Something tells me that he does actually believe that.

lifeisaglich
there is always a reason,

And I really hope there is so not going to be one punch and batman's head is off.

Spiderwoman's sting I can see that happening. It's kind of like Ghost rider's penance stare (the sting may not be as powerful but in my book they are in the same category)

Spidergirl not enough experience

And if the batgirl you are talking about is Cassandra Kain then Spidergirl is going to lose.

Ask for spiderwoman batgirl, Nightwing and robin could put her down. They could play a distraction game.

nimbus006
Spiderman punks Batman sorry. There is no way Bats can take Spiderman. No No No! i dont care about the situation or the prep or whatever Spiderman wins. Ok maybe with prep..lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.