Thor, Juggernaut, Gladiator and Hulk vs Superman, Wonder Woman and Martian Manhunter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LethalFemme
Who wins?

Thor

Juggernaut

Hulk

Gladiator

vs

Superman

Wonder Woman

Martian Manhunter

HisMajestyAC43
wow this is really close. id say because of speed and MM's haasness this goes to 2nd team. once they neutralize gladiator, ww and sm would handle thor, while mm makes hulk primally hate juggs and attack him with a bloodlust. then when sm and ww get done with thor they would rip juggs hat off and mm would render him and hulk unconscious, and sm and ww would play who can throw the farthest.

now in that game i can't tell you the winner...

dc team 7-8/10

jollyjim311
I say Team Marvel. No one is going down easy, and the advantage of one extra person is really important for them.

HisMajestyAC43
the reason i didn't give the advantage to the team with more fighters is becasue of the speed that superman and wonder woman are going to be fighting. they are first going to focus on gladiator, because he is the only one with speed that rivals theirs, and together they will (maybe not easily but most definitely) overpower and ko him. then like i said before onto thor, while hulk keeps juggernaut busy... and so on. i just don't think two slow tanks give team marvel the advantage when their are speedsters and much more versatile characters against them on the battlefield.

Dalak
HisMajestyAC43 nailed it pretty well, and the reason I'm not arguing against any mental resistance Hulk has is because he hates Juggs enough not to care about resisting wink

HisMajestyAC43
why thank you, i thought so too wink

Fieldy69
Juggernaut kills wonder woman
either gladiator or thor stalemate superman while the other 2 kill manhunter and then help gladiator

Grimm22
WW >>> Hulk

MM >>>>> Hulk

Supes >>> Hulk

------------

WW > Gladiator

Supes > Gladiator

MM >> Gladiator

---------------

WW > Juggs

Supes > Juggs

MM >> Juggs

------------------

WW << Thor

Supes < Thor

MM > Thor

zbucsz
i hate going against my boy hulk but i think DC might get this one cuz like the dude said before they gots the need for speed

LethalFemme
Originally posted by HisMajestyAC43
wow this is really close. id say because of speed and MM's haasness this goes to 2nd team. once they neutralize gladiator, ww and sm would handle thor, while mm makes hulk primally hate juggs and attack him with a bloodlust. then when sm and ww get done with thor they would rip juggs hat off and mm would render him and hulk unconscious, and sm and ww would play who can throw the farthest.

now in that game i can't tell you the winner...

dc team 7-8/10

Thank you sweetie I tried to make it even somewhat.

Originally posted by Fieldy69
Juggernaut kills wonder woman
either gladiator or thor stalemate superman while the other 2 kill manhunter and then help gladiator

And no juggs won't be the one to kill Diana if any.no2

xmarksthespot
Juggernaut and Hulk are BFRed. WW insults Glads manhood making him mentally and physically impotent. Which leaves Thor vs Superman, WW and MM.

Skeets
The Marvel team wins soundly.

LethalFemme
Originally posted by Skeets
The Marvel team wins soundly.

How?

Skeets
Originally posted by LethalFemme
How?
strength in numbers really.

LethalFemme
strength in numbers really.

So unlike everyone else you don't think speed/flight play a role in this?

What do you see happening?

Skeets
So unlike everyone else you don't think speed/flight play a role in this?

What do you see happening?
Gladiator's the one with the speed edge here he can take anyone on the other team 1 on 1 so can Thor.Giving the Marvel team 1 more heavy hitter is what gives them the win.

LethalFemme
Gladiator's the one with the speed edge here he can take anyone on the other team 1 on 1 so can Thor.Giving the Marvel team 1 more heavy hitter is what gives them the win.

So what are Hulk and Juggernaut doing?

Skeets
So what are Hulk and Juggernaut doing?
They can double team WW for one or just help out against Supes and MM.I see Juggs doing fairly good against WW by himself.

LethalFemme
They can double team WW for one or just help out against Supes and MM.I see Juggs doing fairly good against WW by himself.

Seriously? Even with the lasso, experience, speed and flight?

HisMajestyAC43
Thank you sweetie I tried to make it even somewhat.

haha big grin

im a sweetie! cool

np good thread.

HisMajestyAC43
oh and juggernaut would not fare well against ww alone. not even with help from his "buddy" hulk, i think she is much too fast and with the flight, and weapons advantage... well juggernaut will be feeling it in the morning.

if he wakes up...

Apolloknight
Originally posted by HisMajestyAC43
oh and juggernaut would not fare well against ww alone. not even with help from his "buddy" hulk, i think she is much too fast and with the flight, and weapons advantage... well juggernaut will be feeling it in the morning.

if he wakes up...

If juggernaut Brings up his shield WW is not touching him, as for her weapons I not sure how they would effect him.

HisMajestyAC43
how exactly is juggernaut going to bring up his sheild before wonder woman gets to him? and don't forget this isn't just ww, there is supes and mm there too. if they needed to they could easily handle juggernaut, but he wouldn't be their main concern. imagine a wartime battle field, wonderwoman, is a jet fully loaded with ammunition, flying at full speed with enemy jets in the sky that she has to neutralize before getting to the tanks on the ground.

BobbyD
If the Marvel team is smart, which I'm not so sure they are, given the bricks (flying or grounded) that they seem to be, their best chance for a win is to stay close together and make Juggs and Hulk a factor. If not, they get disected one by one.

Supes and WW's speed factor is the key here. Both or one go for Glads...and preoccupy or KO him. MM mind rapes Hulks, incapaciting him; suddenly making this a DC favorable outcome, despite the numbers. If DC is really smart, Supes stay away from Thor. WW is a better matchup for Thor than Clark. And God only knows what would happen if she wrestled away Mojilnor from Thor's grip or he threw it first at someone like he instinctually does.

big juggy man
Did some idiot just say Wonder Woman is stronger than Juggernaut?I see somebody has been smoking crack.Maybe you people can't read or just don't know who Juggernaut is or what he is capable of.Juggernaut can't be killed if its the clasic one.If Juggernaut puts up his forcefield then nobody on the DC team could touch him.
Gladiator is basically a Superman rip off.Every power Supes has Gladiator has.Then you add Thor and Hulk?You go to be kidding me.DC has no chance in hell of winning.Thor and Juggernaut could easily kill Superman while Hulk battles WW and Gladiator fights MM.One Superman is dead the rest of team DC dies shortly after.Really You people need to learn about a character before you just right them off.All of team Dc are powerful but reall as i said what could any of them to do a character like Juggernaut if his shield is up?

Soljer
Classic Juggernaut, I assume? Current just wouldn't be fair.

In either case, then the fight is pretty much Thor and Gladiator versus Superman, Wonder Woman and the Manhunter, considering that these characters can fight at speeds greater than the Hulk or Juggernaut could comprehend.

Either of the two characters have the ability to take the majority over the three DC characters, but not when they're outnumbered and outgunned.

DC wins, with relative ease.

nvrbeenwthagirl
IF this fight was made so that Team Dc couldn't fly, I would give it to marvel on numbers and Thor and Gladiator being beasts.

As is, Hulk can be fooloed by MM. MM can make Hulk think Juggs is Wonder Woman and then it's lights out for Juggs. Superman and WW can Stalemate Gladiator and Thor. Not indefinitely, But Supers can beat Glads after a looong fight and Thor can pull a victory over WW after an even longer fight. Leaving MM and Superman vs. Thor and Hulk. DC wins via flight and Telepathy.

Metalmanx
Who wins?

Thor

Juggernaut

Hulk

Gladiator

vs

Superman

Wonder Woman

Martian Manhunter

As even as you apparently tried to make it, it's still pretty lopsided. erm This might as well be 3-2. Juggernaut and Hulk are doing squat against these FLYERS. They can just sit and twiddle their gargantuan thumbs for the fight.

So it's essentially:

Thor and Gladiator Vs. Superman, Wonder Woman, and Martian Manhunter.

The numbers advantage gives the win to DC.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Metalmanx
As even as you apparently tried to make it, it's still pretty lopsided. erm This might as well be 3-2. Juggernaut and Hulk are doing squat against these FLYERS. They can just sit and twiddle their gargantuan thumbs for the fight.

So it's essentially:

Thor and Gladiator Vs. Superman, Wonder Woman, and Martian Manhunter.

The numbers advantage gives the win to DC.
If you take out Hulk and Juggs and put in another power house flyer like Drax or Nova,then it would be more even.

galan7777777
Who wins?

Thor

Juggernaut

Hulk

Gladiator

vs

Superman

Wonder Woman

Martian Manhunter
The DC teams' only chance to beat the marvel team is MM's telepathy, but he can be taken out fairly easily by Thor's Lightning powers...... for that reason i give the marvel team the majority 6-7/10

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by galan7777777
The DC teams' only chance to beat the marvel team is MM's telepathy, but he can be taken out fairly easily by Thor's Lightning powers...... for that reason i give the marvel team the majority 6-7/10

Now exactly how is Thor's lighting gonna hit MM when he's invisible, moving at superspeed, the size of an ant, and intangible? He'd fly into the hulks ear and Mind controll the hulk into turning on his teamates.

breeze85
After a fraction of a second has passed both Hulk and Juggernaut find themselves from other side of the world, space, whatever. They are too slow for this battle. Then the battle definitely favours DC.

"The twins" should be replaced with a character that can affect the outcome.

guy222
Originally posted by breeze85
After a fraction of a second has passed both Hulk and Juggernaut find themselves from other side of the world, space, whatever. They are too slow for this battle. Then the battle definitely favours DC.

"The twins" should be replaced with a character that can affect the outcome.

Hulk/Cain/Thor/Supes FTW

BobbyD
Originally posted by zbucsz
i hate going against my boy hulk but i think DC might get this one cuz like the dude said before they gots the need for speed

Let's not forget that DC has flight here too! Juggy and Hulk can be ignored until needed to be taken out.

It turns into a 3 on 2, instantly. Thor and Glads make nice tandem, but jeepers, Clark, Diana, and J'onn got 'em.

It is quite feasible to see all 3 DC memebers standing at the end of this one.

DC 9/10. I gave Marvel 1 in case DC fights with stupidity.

Bouboumaster
Marvel win. The strongest character here is Sups, but potentially, it's the Hulk. No one in the other team can hurt Juggy. Hulk can jump, and grab someone.

Sups die after a fight against Thor. Thor is the main factor of Marvel, the key factor that will make the team win.

guy222
team one

TrollDog

carver9
Team one.

fangirl101
team two. gladiator is depowered instantly with telepathy, juggernaut is told to remain imobile within the lasso's power, and then used as a weapon by wonder woman to batter hulk with. thor is speed blitzed by superman. of course that is if, this is classic thor.

james2099
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
IF this fight was made so that Team Dc couldn't fly, I would give it to marvel on numbers and Thor and Gladiator being beasts.

As is, Hulk can be fooloed by MM. MM can make Hulk think Juggs is Wonder Woman and then it's lights out for Juggs. Superman and WW can Stalemate Gladiator and Thor. Not indefinitely, But Supers can beat Glads after a looong fight and Thor can pull a victory over WW after an even longer fight. Leaving MM and Superman vs. Thor and Hulk. DC wins via flight and Telepathy. Superman would last about as long as hyperion did against gladiator, thor would kill MM in one blast, turning intangable would not protect him from thors hammer, after gladiator has broken supes neck, WW would soon find out that her speed is a joke to gladiator, once he gets her in a bear hug, shes not going to break out.... hulk and juggs can then pound away on her.. thor can then sit and watch.. i would love to see supes or ww streaking towards hulk or juggs at near light speed only to be hit by gladiator cruising at 50 times the speed of light.

carver9
Originally posted by fangirl101
team two. gladiator is depowered instantly with telepathy, juggernaut is told to remain imobile within the lasso's power, and then used as a weapon by wonder woman to batter hulk with. thor is speed blitzed by superman. of course that is if, this is classic thor.

fangirl, you have some of the most craziest post that I have read in a long time. 1st thing, how do you think that wonder woman lasso is going to work on someone like juggernaut who has basically overcame almost anything physically, including the god force. You cant say that juggernaut wont be laying a hand on her when people in his caliber has actually crushed wonder woman and superman. Hulk and juggernaut is just as useful as anyone on this field unless you have a life time of proof that superman and wonderwoman cant be touched by hulk and juggernaut.

Classic thor is much of a match just like current thor is to superman. Its not if thor can beat superman, its if superman can beat thor since thor versatility is>>>>>>>>>>>>>>supermans. Thor has so many ways of one shotting either wonder woman or superman that its rediculous. He can teleport them across dimensions, take there soul, etc....

I give you credit with gladiator and mm. Gladiator by far can be one of the strongest on the field but he is weak to telepathy and would fall if martian manhunter put his attention on him. Whos to say that martian manhunter would have that time to spare to even do that, since there are other people on the field to worry about. Hell, thor could just conjur up a 1000 tornado's mixed with hail and lightning and keep team 2 busy, while the other pummel them to death.

I give this to team marvel.

lannfear
So juggernaut and hulk have never fought against beings that can fly?....give me a break.....is MM mental powers greater than Xavier?..because both juggs and hulk have come againt him....just can't see T2 winning....toss in another member..well could well be different.... Happy Dance

fangirl101
Originally posted by carver9
fangirl, you have some of the most craziest post that I have read in a long time. 1st thing, how do you think that wonder woman lasso is going to work on someone like juggernaut who has basically overcame almost anything physically, including the god force. You cant say that juggernaut wont be laying a hand on her when people in his caliber has actually crushed wonder woman and superman. Hulk and juggernaut is just as useful as anyone on this field unless you have a life time of proof that superman and wonderwoman cant be touched by hulk and juggernaut.

Classic thor is much of a match just like current thor is to superman. Its not if thor can beat superman, its if superman can beat thor since thor versatility is>>>>>>>>>>>>>>supermans. Thor has so many ways of one shotting either wonder woman or superman that its rediculous. He can teleport them across dimensions, take there soul, etc....

I give you credit with gladiator and mm. Gladiator by far can be one of the strongest on the field but he is weak to telepathy and would fall if martian manhunter put his attention on him. Whos to say that martian manhunter would have that time to spare to even do that, since there are other people on the field to worry about. Hell, thor could just conjur up a 1000 tornado's mixed with hail and lightning and keep team 2 busy, while the other pummel them to death.

I give this to team marvel.

who's to say martian manhunter will be hit? turning invisible, intangible, and moving at superspeed, with telepathy and shape changing kinda makes that hard. he could turn himself into another hulk and confuse the hell out of his enemy team. thor has versatility on superman, but superman is stronger, more durable, and the killer is he's far far faster. thor can one shot superman or wonder woman? zeus couldn't one shot wonder woman? the entire greek pantheon's combined might couldn't one shot her. as a matter of fact, she was so strong, that she actually directed thier blast. and the lasso has two things going for it against jugs, it works on beings far mighter than he. if she commands it, he will sit still. and it's unbreakable. he won't be getting out of it. juggs is also slow as hell as is the hulk. either can bfr'd before they can blink. or left out of the fight as the dc team keeps the fight to the skies. thor cannot take wonder woman's soul. she enchanted by the greek gods, and he's not messing with thier magic. circe couldn't do it all these years, and her magic ability eclipses thor's own. team marvel gets their asses handed to them since juggs and hulk are both too slow and cannot fly.

fangirl101
Originally posted by lannfear
So juggernaut and hulk have never fought against beings that can fly?....give me a break.....is MM mental powers greater than Xavier?..because both juggs and hulk have come againt him....just can't see T2 winning....toss in another member..well could well be different.... Happy Dance

martian manhunter's tp is far far above xaviers.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.