Exar Kun and Ulic-Qel Droma vs Darth Revan and Naga Sadow.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Generic Hero
Who wins ?

HK69
Revan and Sadow.

Darth Solus
Sadow could pwn exar kun when it come's to swordsmanship, and (even thought it'd be a cool battle) revan would come up on top against Ulic. Even switched sadow would double-you-tee-eff own ulic, and reven would fend off exar kun long enough for shadow to come in and destroy exar.

Sadow is > then all in this match and Ulic < all.
Exar and Reven are probably almost equals with only about 40 years separting there reigns as DLotS

HK69
Lots of that is wrong. Exar Kun was a better swordsman then Sadow, however Sadow was slightly stronger in the force and has at his disposal some pretty uber items. And Revan was leagues above any of these people.

kamikz
I thought Anderson himself has said that Kun was stronger than even Marka Ragnos....

Darth Solus
WTF? well then i'm really flucked up. lemme do sum research and i'll get back to this.

HK69
Exar is stronger as a swordsman then both Ragnos and Sadow, and stronger in the force then Ragnos but just below Sadow in the force. However Kun only had a few artifacts of the ancient sith at his disposal while Ragnos and Sadow had an entire arsenal.

-H6

kamikz
Ragnos was the strongest of the ancient sith.....

HK69
Believed by many to be the strongest, he was in fact not.

-H6

kamikz
And why is that?

HK69
In terms of the force: Sadow far surpassed him. Simus was more powerful. Kressh was approaching his power level.

In terms of swordsmanship: Sadow and Kressh were slightly greater. Simus was much greater.

These are solely ancient sith that featured in GAOTS and FOTSE.

-H6

Darth Solus
nah den, kamikz has gotcha on that. i misjudged exars powers but not marka's. he was the strongest

Darth Solus
Originally posted by HK69
In terms of the force: Sadow far surpassed him. Simus was more powerful. Kressh was approaching his power level.

In terms of swordsmanship: Sadow and Kressh were slightly greater. Simus was much greater.

These are solely ancient sith that featured in GAOTS and FOTSE.

-H6

How was simus more powerful if he tried to overthrow him and failed an had to live the rest of his life as a decapitated head in a perserves jar with a casader up his neck?

darthsith19
Revan takes Ulic, Naga takes Exar. Or Naga pwns Ulic, Revan holds off Exar and then Revan and Naga together pwn Exar.

darthsith19
Revan takes Ulic, Naga takes Exar. Or Naga pwns Ulic, Revan holds off Exar and then Revan and Naga together pwn Exar.

Edit: Where does it say that revan's the strongest ancient Sith?

HK69
Do you mean Ragnos?

jollyjim311
Exar is better than Ragnos... Didn't the author say so himself? I believe Lightsnake has the details, so, I'm not the one for questioning. Anyway, if Ragnos is better than Naga, and Exar is better than Ragnos, it would seem that Exar would have a better chance of winning against him than not. As for Revan and Ulic, I don't know. Revan never really impressed me, at least Ulic has a solid record that can be used in a debate.

Escape81
Ulic takes Revan.

Ulic's abilities have been properly displayed and are well established. Why I am sure that Revan is immensely powerful, I believe Ulic takes him after a lengthly duel.

Exar takes Sadow.

Sadow's abilities to make stars go supernova are due to his ship. Exar is probably the most powerful Sith Lord ever (look what his spirit imbued Kyp Durron to do) so I am pretty sure that, without his ship, Sadow goes down.

Lightsnake
Exar takes Sadow, as according to KJA, Exar>The Ancients.
I'd contend Kun is the second strongest Sith, though. Ulic and revan are probably around even footing

Escape81
Originally posted by Lightsnake
Exar takes Sadow, as according to KJA, Exar>The Ancients.
I'd contend Kun is the second strongest Sith, though. Ulic and revan are probably around even footing

I'd put Kun and DE Sidious on equal footing, actually. They both own (I just finally read the trilogy featuring him and Admiral Daala - who sucks, btw).

Lightsnake
I'd have trouble putting Kun that high. Especially considering Yoda's already above Kun in saber dueling, being the best saber duelist the Jedi order had produced.
when it comes to DE, it's pretty much made clear Sidious reached a new plateau and almost became a Dark Side god

HK69
Yoda - the strongest saber dueler that the order ever produced? Hardly.

Lightsnake
Considering it's outright stated he was...

jollyjim311
I think that too, Lightsnake. He seems to just have more raw power than any of the others, even Kun. However, this doesn't have to do with DE Sidious. Kun is the most powerful one in this fight, and could beat Naga. Ulic and Revan are pretty close, not to mention that Ulic and Exar probably have some kind of synergy and work better as a team then Naga and Revan would. I'm going to say that Exar and Ulic have a solid, while not effortless victory.

Blue_Hefner
I believe Kun could do this alone.

Mider999
ok everyone says ragnos is the strongest so why didnt one of these other guys you say is stronger just kill him and take his place and why didnt they just tell his ghost to go bug someone else.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.