Exitar vs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Superman
Gladiator
Hyperion(Squadron Sinister)
Supreme
Majestic
War Hulk
Classic Juggernaut
Silver Surfer
Thanos
Surtur
Ymir
Asgardian Destroyer
Drax with power gem
Sersi
Ikaris
Ultimus

lilnutta12
add in slapstick and deadpool maybe loki then it will give them something to laugh about as they win

golem370
They would beat Exitar?

The_Fury
laughing

bigbran
surter and ymir, could take out a normal celestial, add in the rest and the team wins.

rotiart
I can't seem Surtur and Ymir beating a celestial. I just can't. For all their power they still tangle around with Thor. And Thor has never bested a celestial.

However you do have a TON of superman types there. I can see Exitar feeling like hes getting bit by 20 wasps.. eventually he'll go down. eventually.

batdude123
Make Surtur the DC version and the team wins. wink

bigbran
no surter and ymir fight asguard and odin, not thor, and didnt thor crack exitars head,

UniOmni
Batdude?? The DC version who they seem to use as a means of transport?? That guy??

And for the record, nobody on that list has what it takes to even register his attention. The Destroyer is the most powerful there, and its a gnat in comparison. Exitar switches their brains with the rodents in the surrounding area. They lose permanently.

batdude123
Originally posted by UniOmni
Batdude?? The DC version who they seem to use as a means of transport?? That guy??

And for the record, nobody on that list has what it takes to even register his attention. The Destroyer is the most powerful there, and its a gnat in comparison. Exitar switches their brains with the rodents in the surrounding area. They lose permanently.

The one that lives in limbo. You know, the one that took the entire JSA one hundred years to fight off. no expression

the Darkone
Originally posted by bigbran
surter and ymir, could take out a normal celestial, add in the rest and the team wins.

no skyfathers, elder gods, low level cosmic beings cant take out one Celestail not even the most powerful one out of the bunch. Eixtar rapes them, the devolve them into frogs.

rotiart
Odin created the Destroyer to fend off against the Celestials.. and the Celestials acted like the destroyer was a yapping poodle that had lost all its teeth and been declawed.

And Surtur could make Uru metal hammers for all the heroes, like he did for Loki during Ragnarok. smile
Clark Flies off... Hey look I'm SuperThor!!!!...

Darth_Erebus
Originally posted by the Darkone
no skyfathers, elder gods, low level cosmic beings cant take out one Celestail not even the most powerful one out of the bunch. Eixtar rapes them, the devolve them into frogs.

^^Cosigned^^

If the power of multiple sky fathers can't even bother to annoy a Celestial I fail to see what effect this team of mostly herald level characters would do. The teams most powerful member, The Destroyer has already shown to be totall ineffective against the Celestials.

Soujaboy
Originally posted by Darth_Erebus
^^Cosigned^^

If the power of multiple sky fathers can't even bother to annoy a Celestial I fail to see what effect this team of mostly herald level characters would do. The teams most powerful member, The Destroyer has already shown to be totall ineffective against the Celestials.

Surtur, and Ymir are the strongest there, not the destroyer.

the Darkone
Originally posted by Soujaboy
Surtur, and Ymir are the strongest there, not the destroyer.

Asgardian Destroyer is more powerful these two ^, hello even Odin feared the Asgardian Destroyer. The Destroyer kills skyfather level beings, Asgardian Destroyer smites these losers.

The_Fury
Originally posted by rotiart
Odin created the Destroyer to fend off against the Celestials.. and the Celestials acted like the destroyer was a yapping poodle that had lost all its teeth and been declawed.

laughing laughing laughing

Mider
i dont know why odin would fear the destroyer, it cant be very dangerous to him or other skyfathers sept if its powered by someone like desaad or another skyfather.

golem370
I believe Exitar would decimate them all

guy222
Exitar FTW

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.