Wolverine and Beast vs. A team of Werewolves (10) vs. Wendigo and Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cosmo Kramer
Yeah there all dirty beasts! confused

Dinalfos
What? laughing

zbucsz
HULK and Wendigo wins what can beast do to hurt hulk?

King_Mungi
Wendigo and Hulk are on the same team? Yesh!

Cosmo Kramer
well i think the werewolves tear wendigo and hulk apart.

Broly92
Originally posted by Cosmo Kramer
well i think the werewolves tear wendigo and hulk apart.
Yah sure they do roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic)

Cosmo Kramer
yeah they do...ever seen the movie classic wolf man? he had a lot of appearances with frankenstein and dracula (who could take both of them) and never stayed dead.

Broly92
yeah they do...ever seen the movie classic wolf man? he had a lot of appearances with frankenstein and dracula (who could take both of them) and never stayed dead.
Wendigo is a much bigger and stronger Werewolf pretty much
and Hulk has taken Gamma Radiated Dogs which are worse than werewolfs

Darth Martin
Would wolvies claws work on werewoplves?

Broly92
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Yes

Tron

Tell me you're not comparing classic movie characters to the Hulk...erm

snoopdogg
Those WereWolves from the Underworld movies are some mean f*ckers. But Hulk should be able to handle ten of them.

Wolverine got his @ss sliced up by some Werewolves a couple of years ago.

Grimm22
Werewolves get taken down with ease.

Wendigo kills Beast.

Hulk kills Wolverine wink

Cosmo Kramer
Somehow I doubt the werewolves fall easily...they probably kill beast and wolverine is too beaten up by wendigo to help. Hulk can easily kill everyone i sappose.

Cosmo Kramer
Not that wolverine could help though and wendigo is not anything like a werewolf.

Darth Martin
Beast will beat a few werewolves if he goes berzeker.

Cosmo Kramer
Originally posted by Darth Martin

Only silver would work on a werewolf and even then it cannot keep them dead for long....werewolves belong to the "undead family," so its not so easy to take one out.

crucifixio
Beast is a definite non-factor.....you should teamed wolverine up wit Creed

grey fox
The muties get torn to shreds.

Hulk already routinely kicks Wolvies ass , as does Wendigo . Adding the werewolves is just overkill....

Cosmo Kramer
Fine then throw Sabertooth onto the team.

grey fox
They STILL die. It just takes a few minutes longer.

Cosmo Kramer
Yeah it does!

Cosmo Kramer
Add a new team as well...DareDevil and Spider-man thats got to count for something.

hulkrulz
WEndigo and Hulk all the Way. Hulk could take out both BEast and Wolvie, Wendigo will take the werewolves

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.