Egyptian Love (Yu-Gi-Oh!)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Elina_Egyptian
Who is your favorite Yu-Gi-Oh! character? mine is Marik Ishtar. *_* *ahh* rolling on floor laughing

MewKourai
Marik and Yami Bakura, no doubt. Can't get enough of the sadistic bad guys out to merciously control the world!!

boobsmagee
i myself, really dont like to count pokemon, or yugioh as anime, i mean i did once like pokemon (when i was a kid), and yugioh, can get interesting, but dang, it really can get old..........idk, im not making much of a point here(personal opionion this is)

Moonlight
^ It's anime. Also, It's asking who your fave character is, not what you think about it.

When I used to watch YGO my fave character was probably...Marik.

boobsmagee
yah, i kno, i just cant believe that its still aroiund, its instinct, im just denying the fact taht somehow i still like the show ^^ hmmm, supprisingly i to liked marik the best smile

MewKourai
It has to do with him being sadistic. its my belief, that when we try hard to be good people, the evil is suppressed to our fantasies. I get very mad at myself for being mean to people on the internet that I don't even know. If my internet gets knocked off while I'm in the middle of an rp, I go back and mil/pm all the users to apologize for leaving so suddenly. My conscience is that big. So when i get to rp, or watch a show, I tend to like the bad guys, because they have a freedom in not having a conscience that stops them in their tracks if they try to do something wrong

boobsmagee
Originally posted by MewKourai
It has to do with him being sadistic. its my belief, that when we try hard to be good people, the evil is suppressed to our fantasies. I get very mad at myself for being mean to people on the internet that I don't even know. If my internet gets knocked off while I'm in the middle of an rp, I go back and mil/pm all the users to apologize for leaving so suddenly. My conscience is that big. So when i get to rp, or watch a show, I tend to like the bad guys, because they have a freedom in not having a conscience that stops them in their tracks if they try to do something wrong

whoa!?! im not much of a thinker intellecutal, have been gettng less of one since i started playing diablo (nothing to do with anime) but hmm WHOA..IDK boredom save me

Jen'ari
Sorry for bumping this, but I was wondering what the average age is for a Yu-Gi-Oh fan.

Oh, and Bakura rocks.

spencerspider
marik and kaiba, but that was long ago... well marik was.. kaiba stayed around a while

scarecrow088
i like yugi i even tried to copy his deck

animewatcher13
do the card characters count if so the magician of black chaos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.