arewome bassist..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

toni_dawg35
i am a big fan of smooth jazz, so when i got the cd "way up" by wayman tisdale from my bass at umg (he knows im a huge jazz fan), i was pretty excited. at first i was a little skeptical of it because i knew he used to be in the nba, i thought it was another athlete-turned-artist, but he actually delivers. hes got some pretty smooth bass lines, and i stongly suggest checking him out. let me know what you all think.
waymantisdale.com
p.s. check out the "get down on it" cover...

amity75
Goddamn you're way too cultured for these forums. But you blow it all by being a trolling whore. Bollocks to your bass playing fanny, It's Steve Harris all the way on these forums!

Deicide
yeah!!! Steve Harris man!!!!!!!!!
dont forget Cliff Burton tho.....

luv*kiedis
FLEA
hes tha best
& hs performance is alwaes wikd!!!

mysterio69
les claypool

tabby999
Flea and Les are both incredible, i think the bass player from Bleeding Through need a mention, i never appreciated his influence on the music, but its definatly there, great bassist

StinkFist462
Flea & Les.

Victor Von Doom
It's not actually a 'best bassist' thread, if anyone managed to read the first post.

Having said that, Trevor Dunn.

SelphieT
Bassist from Rage Against the Machine is pretty cool..........

I really like At The Drive In's bassist too

but I prefer myself big grin

Darkness~Calls
SHAVO ODADJIAN

R.F.
Cliff Burton (R.I.P.) of Metallica is my favourite bassist... Flea is good too, but no one will beat Cliff, in my opinion...

SpaceMonkey
Flea & Robert DeLeo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.