Suckiest places you've worked or are still working at.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RedSkull
I work at a christmas tree farm for one of my dad's friends. Guess what my job is? YES that is right I shear potential christmas trees for 5 hrs straight and don't even earn minimum wage....what fun. Oh and not to forget whenever someone hits a hornets nest and all hell breaks loose. (this happens weekly) mad

Hooray for tree shearing!!!! no expression mad no expression

What are the suckiest places you have worked at? laughing

Bloigen
I've had two jobs, both rocked. And I'm still in the second. cool

Scottie
I worked for my uncle for 3or4 weeks...gave me a day of training and then f***ed off on holiday...was sh!t and i got paid less than a test animalmad2

LanceWindu
Sucky job #1 - Worked at a car wash cleaning tires for less than minimum wage.

Sucky job #2 - Worked at McDonald's, sucked so bad I quit on day 2.

Sucky job #3 - Bagging groceries at a store.

Sucky job #4 - Housekeeper for a hotel.

Sucky job #5 - Landscaper.

Bardock42
Less than minimum wage seems to be such a funny oxymoron.

Bloigen
Why does everyone work at McDonalds? no expression

Scottie
Originally posted by Bloigen

ive never worked a micky d's

Bloigen
Originally posted by Scottie
I work at McDonalds.

See?

Ladyluck
I worked at McDonald's. ermm

They fired me after a few months because of my tongue ring. It took them so long to notice it. lol

~Da Rev~
#1. Subway

#2. Garbage man

#3. Radio intern

#4. Unemployed smokin'

Bloigen
Originally posted by Ladyluck
I worked at McDonald's. ermm

They fired me after a few months because of my tongue ring. It took them so long to notice it. lol

I don't need to edit that one. weep

Ladyluck
I don't need to edit that one. weep

w00t

The Pict

cos' they'll pretty much employ anybody

Bloigen
Originally posted by The Pict

Even hitler? shock

~Da Rev~
Why does everyone work at McDonalds? no expression *Never worked there* ermm

The Pict
Even hitler? shock

i'm not sure they count as anybodies

switched to hitler huh? and yes they would employ him, in fact he was one of my managers at the mcdonalds i worked at.

Phazon
Umm...

Worked at My friend's Dad's Hotel... It sucked BALLS!!!! I worked 28 Hours And i Should have got like 8$/hour But Then my friend's BITCHA$$ Sister Says i should get 25% of what i should have gotten (230$) (summerjob)

And i havent Got my money Yet!!! DAMN THAT BIT*H!!! She should get a REAL job!!!! mad mad

RedSkull

They employ women convicts from the local Womens Correctional Facility where I live. messed

Bloigen
i'm not sure they count as anybodies

ermm

What?

The Pict
ermm

What?

you said hamburgers first time round

RedSkull
Awww he is being prejudice towards Micky D's workers. sad

Bloigen
you said hamburgers first time round

No thanks. I'm not hungry. ermm

Prabhodh
i've worked in 3 bike shops, the first 2 were great but the third one sucked.

ThePittman
Discount Tire & Drywall cleanup.pooface

Thorinn
A/C repair. messed

ThePittman
Originally posted by Thorinn
A/C repair. messed Sounds like a cool job. lol_snowman

SelphieT
painting little kids' faces!!!!!!! big grin

L0ckJaw
Originally posted by Phazon
Umm...

Worked at My friend's Dad's Hotel... It sucked BALLS!!!! I worked 28 Hours And i Should have got like 8$/hour But Then my friend's BITCHA$$ Sister Says i should get 25% of what i should have gotten (230$) (summerjob)

And i havent Got my money Yet!!! DAMN THAT BIT*H!!! She should get a REAL job!!!! mad mad Assasinate her no expression

Bardock42
Hmm, I'm working at a lamp kind of factory at the moment. I have tocut and sand metal. Certainly the worst job I ever had.......happens to be the best one too though.

Valharu
My worst job was working in a limestone quarry. 48 degree heat and the boss comes out with a can of coke for everyone. I told him to get f&cked and to stick his coke up his ass.

Coldfire
Sorting cherries

ladygrim
Never worked at Mcdonalds

But i have worked at an estate agents - doing the cleaning and left after me and the manager had arguements through post it notes laughing out loud

and Alton Towers waterpark was Bull i got fired for being off putting to the guests because i didnt smile enough

And the job i have now Is at a bookies

BlackSunshine
I worked at McDonalds for six months.

Originally posted by Coldfire
Sorting cherries

now that sounds like an exciting job!

silver_tears
Me too, 6 months I think exactly

Worst job I ever had was in a clothing store, I ****ing hated every minute there, and after 4 months there I became really anti social cause I started hating people stick out tongue

Noa
Worst job I ever had was at a macadamia nut farm. you have to pick out the mac nuts from the pile of rotten husks and spikey leaves underneith the tree :/ it sucked

apoc001
I worked at a bee farm for a summer. The first half we just spent all day building frames and recycling supers. Then, during extracting season, we had to stand in a hot room scraping frames, sending them through a machine, and putting them into a spinning machine. I was the one who hauled the full supers to the machine. Then there's the stinging... Anyway, worst job I've ever had, but I know there's worse.

Tptmanno1
Library Page...
You wouldn't think its sucky, but yea...
People are Morons, my boss can be an *******, ect,
too much stress, not enough downtime, and boring..

Leo.M
I've never really had a sucky job... the jobs I get, I like big grin

cking
The only job I have right now is working at walmart in the produce section. the job isn't bad but it is now because we don't have the workers we need to make produce look good.So far I have been working there for a year and when I first started it was clean and everything was stocked. when the fall came it was very boring because nobody was shoping that much in produce until when thanksgiving came it was really busy and barely had anything stocked. We didn't start loosing any associates until back in april and then 3-4 more people quit. produce pays good for someone looking for a summer job but it doesn't pay good at all if you want to make a career out of it, any person is better off being a supervisor or in training to become an assistant manager of a particular department. This is a temporally job for me and since we are short on workers, I work alone sometimes on the weekend by myself and sometimes I have to pull someone from in stock to help me out. The big reason why some of the people quit is because they don't pay good and I don't blame them, it doesn't matter to me because I have been in walmart for over a year and I had two pay raises since I was hired. I thought about quiting recently but I decided to stick it out because I'm one of the main workers there and eventually everything will go back to normal I hope. The only problem I have is that the managers are taking too long to hire anyone. I think it is either they don't care or the people they have interviewed are just duds. The store manager is responsible for the hiring process at my job. Since produce has been looking bad they hired three more people but still they didn't help any and we are one day behind or more everyday. if only walmart had paid higher than usually then the people who try to make a career out of this job will stay longer and produce wouldn't be in the mess as they are.

.:Space Opera:.
I worked at the cinemas for a year and a half. ugh. the only cool part about it was that we got free movies. BUT, people are asses there, especially the customers. they are in a rush because they werent smart enough to come early and have time to get their shit. and working concession was the worst because you worked from about 3pm to 3 am. cleaning up hat sea of opcorn everywhere was a *****. i will never eat popcorn again. and the managers there werent very older than me and usually had less experience than me so they made dumbass mistakes and pushed everyone around cause they thought they were the shit. i was a difficult job. it made me depressed all of the time because i was always in the dark when i was ushering. it was constant darkness wherever i went. one time, the toilets in the ladies bathroom were overflowing becuse some dumbass chick flushed a tampon the size of california down one of um. i had to plunge that thing and get nasty toilet water allover me with period blood mixed in it because of the nasty tampon. THEN they wouldnt let me go home and change my uniform! i had to spend five hours in a cherry-covered uniform. it was sick!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.