colossus vs abomination

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bigbran
colossus at his prime vs classic abom, who would win, they fight in new york.

bbrem123
abominations base strength is greater then the hulks

abomination all the way

bigbran
but colossus is at the strongest level hes ever been shown!!

backspace
Abomination can hang with the hulk. Colossus is low level class 100. Abomination 8/10.

bbrem123
cancel that

i always thought that colossus could only lift 75 tons
but i just read that its over 100!

ill give the edge to colossus 6/10

backspace
Originally posted by bbrem123
cancel that

i always thought that colossus could only lift 75 tons
but i just read that its over 100!

ill give the edge to colossus 6/10 But abomination has to be well over 100 to fight savage hulk. Abom should be able to win the majority.

bbrem123
also abominations strength has been known to increase when he has feeling of fear

bigbran
but will he really be scared, of colossus.

backspace
Originally posted by bbrem123
also abominations strength has been known to increase when he has feeling of fear The more scared he gets, the stronger he getsWhat the f**k?. What writer did that weird thing. I've been completely underestimating colossus. He's been an x-man since he was a teen and his fighting abilities are probably higher than emil. I know they train russian spies well, but not the kind of enemies the x-men fight. 5/10 either way.

Blair Wind
getting scared and getting stronger...hmmmm maybe like a mom thinking that he kid is in danger and suddenly picking up a car? Its called adrenaline.

bigbran
if this is too much of a curbstomp, we could make it abom with his powers cut in half.

backspace
Originally posted by Blair Wind
getting scared and getting stronger...hmmmm maybe like a mom thinking that he kid is in danger and suddenly picking up a car? Its called adrenaline. But I thought he meant it was his power like how hulk gets madder/stronger. But if he meant adrenaline, ok.

backspace
Originally posted by bigbran
if this is too much of a curbstomp, we could make it abom with his powers cut in half. oh well then definitely colossus 9/10. Emil's more devious, he could pull out one win.

bigbran
in that case, lets make it classic.

jrodslam
Key thing here is how much stronger does Abom get? Ok, we know he may get stronger due to adrenaline, but so does 95% of comic characters. We've seen Colossus while enraged so that was his adrenaline. Abomination starts off at a higher strength level than Hulk, but soon gets passed and defeated. Abom and Colossus may very well be on the same strength level. Abomination does have the high healing factor/regeneration abilities, but Colossus doesnt have to worry about being cut or anything of the sorts. Plus because he doesnt have to breathe, it takes a long time for him to tire.

Colossus skin/body is more durable so i think hed take punishment much better than Abomination. If Abomination were to keep getting stronger like his other gamma counterpart, hed take it, but i just dont see it happening.

Colossus 6.5/10 imo.

bigbran
but is colossus even at hulks base strength?

rotiart
When Abomination FIRST fought Hulk, he beat the living sh t out of him. Really. In their rematch Hulk did better... but...

Anyways.. Emil Bronsky.. Has high durability, but I think Colussus is higher.. Bronsky is gonna be slower than Piotr, but has that healing factor.. Colossus doesn't regularly fight muscletypes... Emil does.. a lot.. but not a guy with training... hrm...

I'd say tie. 5/10 Either guy has the capability of putting down the other.

jrodslam
but is colossus even at hulks base strength?

Imo yes.

When he was a teen, he stood up fairly well against Juggernaut.

backspace
in that case, lets make it classic. Don't take my word for it . I'm a newbie to KMC and comics. Maybe you should see what veteran hulk and colossus fans have to say before making it classic or half powered.

Grimm22
Give it to abomination mainly because he is stronger than Pete and because nowadays Pete is fighting more like Savage Hulk than a smart fighter erm

rotiart
Make it classic.. emil bronsky when he first came out was a high 100+ ... but over time has been getting weaker to the point where he's a low 100 tonner... Probably why you don't see the character around anymore.. he's kind of a sissy lately.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Grimm22
Give it to abomination mainly because he is stronger than Pete and because nowadays Pete is fighting more like Savage Hulk than a smart fighter erm What are you basing this on? The Sebastian Shaw fight? Don't forget he took Ord out without even landing a punch on him. And Ord took out Wolverine, Beast, Emma, Cylops etc. all at the same time.

Anyways Abom has the healing factor and a possible slight strength edge. But all other areas including overall durabilty/stamina I give to Colossus.

Colossus is a very skilled fighter, mix that in with his strength and steel body Colossus is hard to take down. It's even mentioned in Astonishing X-men #15 that Colossus does not tire. So like the Nature Boy Colossus can go all night long.

I say Colossus 6/10.

jrodslam
Originally posted by snoopdogg
So like the Nature Boy Colossus can go all night long.

Whoooo!

Validus
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v296/superdante/colossusabom.jpg

jrodslam
Originally posted by Validus
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v296/superdante/colossusabom.jpg

Whos the "Red guy" that was fighting with Spiderman? Daredevil?

snoopdogg
What issue is that?

Validus
Originally posted by jrodslam
Whos the "Red guy" that was fighting with Spiderman? Daredevil?
The kid in the hospital bed, Freedom Ring.

Marvel Team Up #22 but the X-Men/Abom fight was off panel.

snoopdogg

Marvel Team Up #22 but the X-Men/Abom fight was off panel. Are the Marvel Team-up comics in continuity?

Dalak

Marvel Team Up #22 but the X-Men/Abom fight was off panel.

Classic Abom whooped Hulk's Ass before being weakened, then when teh Galaxy Master pumped him back up he still was taking it to Hulk heavily before Hulk really got mad.

Colossus might have it in him for a long fight, but I have to give Classic Emil the majority.

And an off-panel fight isn't the best proof, seeing as teh whole X-men were there and somewhere in that melee Colossus hurt Emil.

Dalak
Are the Marvel Team-up comics in continuity?

I am pretty sure they are, but that feat isn't usable IMO.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Dalak
I am pretty sure they are, but that feat isn't usable IMO. Well I kinda agree. But Colossus smashed his face in and that's good enough for me.

Grimm22
What are you basing this on? The Sebastian Shaw fight? Don't forget he took Ord out without even landing a punch on him. And Ord took out Wolverine, Beast, Emma, Cylops etc. all at the same time.

Anyways Abom has the healing factor and a possible slight strength edge. But all other areas including overall durabilty/stamina I give to Colossus.

Colossus is a very skilled fighter, mix that in with his strength and steel body Colossus is hard to take down. It's even mentioned in Astonishing X-men #15 that Colossus does not tire. So like the Nature Boy Colossus can go all night long.

I say Colossus 6/10.

Actually Ord tryed to cut him, but he couldnt wink

So he did land a punch on him it just didnt do anything

Dalak
Well I kinda agree. But Colossus smashed his face in and that's good enough for me.

And Spiderman beating Firelord is good enough for some, but it's still not counted wink

The fight was off panel, and teh entire X-men were there along with Spidey and a guy in Red. When Teams fight single guys 'victories' like that don't really count.

For all we know Wolvie Cut it a few times, Cyc blased him in his face and then Colossus put him down with the punch. It's too ambiguous.

snoopdogg
Actually Ord tryed to cut him, but he couldnt wink

So he did land a punch on him it just didnt do anything I meant Colossus didn't land a punch on Ord. However he did hammer Ord into the ground.

Grimm22
I meant Colossus didn't land a punch on Ord. However he did hammer Ord into the ground.

Im not doubting that im just saying if you compare some of his older feats with his newer feats its obvious that he's fighting more with his instincs rather than with his brain. wink

snoopdogg
Im not doubting that im just saying if you compare some of his older feats with his newer feats its obvious that he's fighting more with his instincs rather than with his brain. wink Older feats? He beat Ord less than 2 years ago. He's only had one fight since then and that was Sebastian Shaw. Unless you count him having Sinister on his knees with a choke hold.

bigbran
well, classic abom, is 2x as strong as hulks base strength, im saying abom wins this.

snoopdogg
well, classic abom, is 2x as strong as hulks base strength, im saying abom wins this. Why does everybody assume the stronger guy wins? Skill and strength are totally different. Abom isn't the sharpest tool in the shed either. Abom is strong but has no skills other than bashing sh!t.

Colossus has a nice mix of both.

Grimm22
Why does everybody assume the stronger guy wins? Skill and strength are totally different. Abom isn't the sharpest tool in the shed either. Abom is strong but has no skills other than bashing sh!t.

Actually Abomination is a genius.

backspace
Is Classic abom when emil first became abom or is it at the end of the next issue when banner had siphoned off some of his gamma rays?Either case hulk's base strength back then wasn't that high or was he class 100 back then too?

backspace
Why does everybody assume the stronger guy wins? Skill and strength are totally different. Abom isn't the sharpest tool in the shed either. Abom is strong but has no skills other than bashing sh!t.

Colossus has a nice mix of both. Does abom ever use his spy fighting skills in battle?

HisMajestyAC43
contrary to you guys, for the most part, i would say that colossus at his strongest would have a definite chance against abom... either taking the majority or stalemating 5 and 5. now you give me ultimate colossus, and that evens the battlefield and id say that ultimate colossus takes it the majority, with 6-7/10 wins. abomination can tango with the hulk, but im sure any brick can for a short while, and strength in this kind of fight isn't necessarily the determining factor. imo it would be fighting ability and agility/quickness. the person that can dogde AND land punches will be at a definite advantage. rocky style won't cut it in this fight.

i give it to colossus with a slight majority 5.5/10, and i'll agree with a stalemate.

ultimate 6-7/10.

IceDragon
colossus

DickBlazer
ult colossus is one of the top dogs in the ult universe, and it's hard for the "old school" to admit that in ultimate he could kick almost anyone's ass. ult colossus wins for sure.

R.O.T. Yahman
Are the Marvel Team-up comics in continuity?

Abomination is becoming a complete Jobber , he's been one punched by Hercules, and he didn't fare that well in the Hulk destruction mini (That was really, really crap). I've been reading some old X-men recently and i get the impression that Colossus is one of the most durable characters in marvel. Its such a pitty that marvel writers, don't 'let rip' with their characters strength levels. It would be good to see Piotr performing feats on the same scale as his Ultimate counterpart.

UniOmni
Abom.....I don't think there actually is a Class 100 Colossus, anywhere.
Abom in his prime?? He breaks the gentle giant, simply for being another mutant of East European descent. Colossus can't even beat the Thing for crying out loud! He loses here.

Accel
Colossus never fought Thing...

R.O.T. Yahman
Originally posted by Accel
Colossus never fought Thing...

Except in one of the Exiles universes, where Thing one punched him. IMO Thing is always depicted as slightly stronger than Colossus. The Class 100 thing comes from the X-men guide book, which is hardly the most reliable source.

Accel
Originally posted by R.O.T. Yahman
Except in one of the Exiles universes, where Thing one punched him. IMO Thing is always depicted as slightly stronger than Colossus. The Class 100 thing comes from the X-men guide book, which is hardly the most reliable source.
Colossus being one shotted by Thing sounds like poor writing, especially considering his durability feats. Besides, I believe Colossus has better strength feats than Things as well.

Metalmanx

I agree. Colossus has too many other things going for him besides strength.

Colosuss wins 6-7/10. Abom puts up a great fight though.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by DickBlazer
ult colossus is one of the top dogs in the ult universe, and it's hard for the "old school" to admit that in ultimate he could kick almost anyone's ass. ult colossus wins for sure.

Now this I DEFINITELY agree with. You are completely correct.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Accel
Colossus being one shotted by Thing sounds like poor writing, especially considering his durability feats. Besides, I believe Colossus has better strength feats than Things as well.

That's a prime example of poor writing right there.

And even with poor writing, Colossus should defeat Thing everytime. I know it hurts, but Colossus is just stronger, faster, etc...etc...

He's better, I'll just leave it at that.

Anyway, Colossus wins this fight with Abomination.

olympian
Originally posted by Metalmanx
That's a prime example of poor writing right there.

And even with poor writing, Colossus should defeat Thing everytime. I know it hurts, but Colossus is just stronger, faster, etc...etc...

He's better, I'll just leave it at that.

Anyway, Colossus wins this fight with Abomination.

"poor" writting?

Colossus feats are lower than Thing. Colossus track record against the likes of Hulk and co are lower than Thing.

Why is it poor writting since hes always been written that way?

Classic Abom takes this with relative ease.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by olympian
"poor" writting?

Colossus feats are lower than Thing. Colossus track record against the likes of Hulk and co are lower than Thing.

Why is it poor writting since hes always been written that way?

Classic Abom takes this with ease. Extreme ease.

Because of other feats.

I seem to recall Juggernaut taking Thing down with three hits. I also seem to recall Colossus "winning" fights against Juggy. I say "winning" because he never defeated him persay, but stalemated Juggy to the point where the fight was over.

And Juggernaut > Hulk.

Dinalfos
Because of other feats.

And Juggernaut > Hulk.

No.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Dinalfos
No.

Eh. To each their own, my friend.

General Kon-El
Abomination doesn't get much respect around here. Abom definitely.

olympian
Because of other feats.

I seem to recall Juggernaut taking Thing down with three hits. I also seem to recall Colossus "winning" fights against Juggy. I say "winning" because he never defeated him persay, but stalemated Juggy to the point where the fight was over.

And Juggernaut > Hulk.

a) Lets be a bit modest here. Colossus never won and neither "won" against Juggs ever. He either managed to held its own against Jugs to the point of not losing or get busted until the figth was stopped or Juggs looked better than him. Herc has done the same against the Destroyer and its not by all means a stalemate.

Now, granted he was a pup and have grown stronger. But the record hasent drastically changed.

b) Thing went down in 3 shots. Colossus was mocked in the bar figth. The one thing you can conclude from this is Juggernaut > Thing, Colossus.

c) Thing has a better track record overall.

Current Colossus would make a good match especially sinces hes really durable, but against Classic Abom that floored Hulk easily, he doesnt stand a prayer of a chance.

Neither Herc, Thor (strength only), Supes (strength only), WW (no lasso) and Hulk most of the times.

Dinalfos
Eh. To each their own, my friend.

Right. I'll shut up now wink

olympian
And Yahman.

Abom is a consistant jobber.

Hulk, Herc and Thor have all floored him with a single punch/attack/move.

Consistency!

Metalmanx
a) Cmon on, lets be a bit modest here. Colossus never won and neither "won" against Juggs ever. He either managed to held its own against Jugs to the point of not losing or get busted until the figth was stopped or Juggs looked better than him. Herc has done the same against the Destroyer and its not by all means a stalemate.

b) Thing went down in 3 shots. Colossus was mocked in the bar figth. The one thing you can conclude from this is Juggernaut > Thing, Colossus.

c) Thing has a better track record overall.

Current Colossus would make a good match especially sinces hes really durable, but against Classic Abom that floored Hulk easily, he doesnt stand a prayer of a chance.

Neither Herc, Thor (strength only), Supes (strength only), WW (no lasso) and Hulk most of the times.

I felt I was being modest. I try to be as unbiased as possible when making my debate. For example, upon learning more about him, I concluded with the consensus that Terrax would beat Colossus in his gauntlet. I know when Colossus can be beat, and I say so.

But, in this case, I feel that he can take Abomination. I know he's insanely strong, but so is Colossus. Strength is not going to be the deciding factor here.

Abom has a healing factor and is highly durable. Colossus has no healing factor, but is far more durable than Abom.

I would say Colossus has much better fighting skills as well, and over the years has become quite the smart fighter as well. He's not like common powerhouses that just smash through things and hope they win. He's started using his head more.

Colossus is also faster and more agile than Abom. And I won't lie, I don't know about Abom's endurance, stamina, but I know that Colossus's is nigh-limitless. And then, of course, there's the fact that he doesn't need to breathe/eat/drink/rest in his armored form. So, he could always use that to his advantage.

I just feel that Colossus has what it takes to defeat Abom. That's my personal, unbiased (ignore the sig), and very well-educated opinion.

P.S.--Quick question. Out of curiosity because I haven't read that certain comic, if Abomination was so much better than Hulk and easily floored him, how did the Hulk eventually defeat him?

golem370
http://www.marveldatabase.com/wiki/index.php/Abomination_%28Emil_Blonsky%29

olympian
I felt I was being modest. I try to be as unbiased as possible when making my debate. For example, upon learning more about him, I concluded with the consensus that Terrax would beat Colossus in his gauntlet. I know when Colossus can be beat, and I say so.

But, in this case, I feel that he can take Abomination. I know he's insanely strong, but so is Colossus. Strength is not going to be the deciding factor here.

Abom has a healing factor and is highly durable. Colossus has no healing factor, but is far more durable than Abom.

I would say Colossus has much better fighting skills as well, and over the years has become quite the smart fighter as well. He's not like common powerhouses that just smash through things and hope they win. He's started using his head more.

Colossus is also faster and more agile than Abom. And I won't lie, I don't know about Abom's endurance, stamina, but I know that Colossus's is nigh-limitless. And then, of course, there's the fact that he doesn't need to breathe/eat/drink/rest in his armored form. So, he could always use that to his advantage.

I just feel that Colossus has what it takes to defeat Abom. That's my personal, unbiased (ignore the sig), and very well-educated opinion.

P.S.--Quick question. Out of curiosity because I haven't read that certain comic, if Abomination was so much better than Hulk and easily floored him, how did the Hulk eventually defeat him?

Your opinion is well educated, that i can agree. What i dont agree its the classification as top tier for Colossus. He still doesnt have the track record for that.

As for the advantages Colossus have and speaking as someone who also has a liking on the character the ones you used are good ones. Hes more agile, more skilled (Abom supossily has learned figthing skills due the fact he was a russian spy, but i dont recall him using anything amazing, so ill just say regular skills) and its easily smarter Imo.

I agree that with current Abom, he migth have a change ( But still considering the ones that have one shot him are also consistantly above Colossus, id give it a struggle for the "Man of Steel"wink.

The only problem here, its that the Abomination used in this discussion its the classic level. Now on the record and to answer your last question:

Classic Abom and Savage had two figths iirc.

Hulk got beaten in 3 shots in the first.

Hulk was losing the second match, but Abom started gloating about Betty and Hulk lost his mind. He managed to reach a level above Abom and defeated him.

You have to agree that, this track record is out of Colossus league so to speak. But then again its out of most top tiers if using strength alone and without Hulk powerset of increasing it.

Dinalfos

Bruce Banner created a device that managed to drain a good 50% of Abomination's powers before The Hulk turned up(Banner got excited) and trashed the place. He then proceeded to curbstomp Abomination like there's no tomorrow.

This leads me to believe that Abomination is far stronger than he's made out to be, because the Hulk normally doesn't have much trouble with people who have roughly twice his base strength. Not at all. So my guess is that it's much more than twice.

olympian
Maybe scans of that second figth would be better.

Wasent he winning until that point and mocking Hulk about Betty? I though that was what ticked him off to beat Abom.

Metalmanx
Your opinion is well educated, that i can agree. What i dont agree its the classification as top tier for Colossus. He still doesnt have the track record for that.

As for the advantages Colossus have and speaking as someone who also has a liking on the character the ones you used are good ones. Hes more agile, more skilled (Abom supossily has learned figthing skills due the fact he was a russian spy, but i dont recall him using anything amazing, so ill just say regular skills) and its easily smarter Imo.

I agree that with current Abom, he migth have a change ( But still considering the ones that have one shot him are also consistantly above Colossus, id give it a struggle for the "Man of Steel"wink.

The only problem here, its that the Abomination used in this discussion its the classic level. Now on the record and to answer your last question:

Classic Abom and Savage had two figths iirc.

Hulk got beaten in 3 shots in the first.

Hulk was losing the second match, but Abom started gloating about Betty and Hulk lost his mind. He managed to reach a level above Abom and defeated him.

You have to agree that, this track record is out of Colossus league so to speak. But then again its out of most top tiers if using strength alone and without Hulk powerset of increasing it.

Ah, but the thing about Classic Abomination, is that his strength does not increase. And, while Colossus's strength does not increase exponentially with anger/excitement to the same degree that Hulk does, I believe it's safe to say (and I think you'll agree with me when you think about some of his previous feats) that Colossus's strength, too, can increase significantly when angered/excited.

Keeping that in mind, it is entirely possible for Colossus to become so engraged that he COULD POSSIBLY equal or surpass Abom's strength. Again, this is just a theory (though Colossus's strength can in fact increase). I still feel that strength alone is not the deciding factor here. Colossus could definitely outfight him, wear him down, and eventually take him out.

golem370
Abomination has Demi-Godlike Stamina and Durability

golem370
Demi-godlike: able to sustain for weeks

Demi-godlike: able to withstand all injury short of a direct nuclear explosion

golem370
http://www.leaderslair.com/gammapeople/abomination.html

Metalmanx
Originally posted by golem370
Demi-godlike: able to sustain for weeks

Demi-godlike: able to withstand all injury short of a direct nuclear explosion

He would still have to be worn down eventually. Even Hulk tires after an extremely long time.

Colosuss, however, has nigh-limitless endurance/stamina and is one of the most durable individuals in all of Marvel.

Dinalfos
Maybe scans of that second figth would be better.

Wasent he winning until that point and mocking Hulk about Betty? I though that was what ticked him off to beat Abom.

Eh, I don't remember exactly. But I think you're talking about another "second" fight, where a fight between Grey Hulk and Abo goes more or less back and forth(though I'd give the edge to Abomination) until he starts mocking Betty.

HisMajestyAC43
one thing i don't understand is why all of a sudden being able to land hits and knock around hulk is something amazing...

thats what hulk does, he takes the punishment then gets angry and is nearly unstoppable. any brick lucky enough can manage to knock out hulk before he gets angry. sure it doesn't happen too often, but it's possible to any class 100 strength hero or villain.

and how do we know that hulk didnt get hit with a job aura when the first battle came along with abom, so that it wouldn't seem like hulk wasn't challenged by his new adversary?

colossus matches abom in base strength and surpasses his durability and fighting skill. and if emil went and pulled something stupid like mentioning something about piotr's family... well then he'll be in trouble.

and like i said before if this is ultimate colossus, then he wins even more of the time, with a higher base strength and just about invulnerability (survived a localized nuke).

colossus takes this fight most of the time.

snoopdogg
a) Lets be a bit modest here. Colossus never won and neither "won" against Juggs ever. He either managed to held its own against Jugs to the point of not losing or get busted until the figth was stopped or Juggs looked better than him. Herc has done the same against the Destroyer and its not by all means a stalemate.

Actually Colossus does have a "win" over Juggernaut. He beat him with his brains via BFR in Spider-Woman #38. He was suppose to stop Juggernaut and that's what he did. Only he mixed his brains with his strength.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Colossus_Spiderwoman3.jpg
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Colossus_Spiderwoman4.jpg

And being your using the ABC logic I think I will also. A much weaker/less experienced Colossus fought Sasquatch and actually started to get a edge before the fight was stopped. This is the same Sasquatch that battled Savage Hulk for 30 mins. to a stalemate. Now let's add Colossus' upgrades he has received since then I think Colossus has a pretty good chance at beating Abomination.

Colossus takes 6/10.

bigbran
no abom wins, he never got beat by hulk, in his classic form. hes gotta be like 3 or 4 times colossuss strength or more.

snoopdogg
no abom wins, he never got beat by hulk, in his classic form. hes gotta be like 3 or 4 times colossuss strength or more. Please don't make stuff up. Hulk has defeated classic Abom.

Tales to Astonish #91- Hulk vs. Abomination II

After Ross has the army restart the Hulk with gamma electrodes, Bruce Banner figures out a way to draw Abomination back as if by a gamma magnet. Bruce also finds a way to drain the Abomination's strength, however Bruce hulks out before he can turn the Abomination back to normal. Hulk rushes out and beats the snot out of Abomination. The Stranger calls the fight and takes Abomination away with him

Colossus 6/10.

bigbran
Please don't make stuff up. Hulk has defeated classic Abom.

Tales to Astonish #91- Hulk vs. Abomination II

After Ross has the army restart the Hulk with gamma electrodes, Bruce Banner figures out a way to draw Abomination back as if by a gamma magnet. Bruce also finds a way to drain the Abomination's strength, however Bruce hulks out before he can turn the Abomination back to normal. Hulk rushes out and beats the snot out of Abomination. The Stranger calls the fight and takes Abomination away with him

Colossus 6/10. no i mean in a full on fight, no tech.
hulk needed to drain his strength to beat abom. i know that hulk did that.

Dinalfos
Read the other topic. He fought Classic Abomination again. Well, not literally classic, but Abomination with all of his old powers restored.

snoopdogg
no i mean in a full on fight, no tech.
hulk needed to drain his strength to beat abom. i know that hulk did that. Banner Hulked out before he used the tech though.

Incredible Hulk vol. 2 #137- Hulk vs. Abomination V

While the rest of the ship is fighting with Klatuaa, the Abomination attacks Bruce Banner. Bruce hulks out and the two go overboard. They pound on each other endlessly. Eventually Abomination is too tired to go on. Hulk gets the the last shot and sends Abomination hurtling towards Earth, and into a coma for two years

bigbran
Originally posted by Dinalfos
Read the other topic. He fought Classic Abomination again. Well, not literally classic, but Abomination with all of his old powers restored. they arent as good later though, but hulk also had too pull some strength out in that fight.

bigbran
Banner Hulked out before he used the tech though.

Incredible Hulk vol. 2 #137- Hulk vs. Abomination V

While the rest of the ship is fighting with Klatuaa, the Abomination attacks Bruce Banner. Bruce hulks out and the two go overboard. They pound on each other endlessly. Eventually Abomination is too tired to go on. Hulk gets the the last shot and sends Abomination hurtling towards Earth, and into a coma for two years was that classic?
and if hulk had too wig out, abom seems way over the top for colossus.

snoopdogg
was that classic?
and if hulk had too wig out, abom seems way over the top for colossus. Yea it was classic.

Incredible Hulk vol. 2 #171- Hulk vs. Abomination VII, Hulk vs. Rhino VI

Abomination and Rhino were both defeated by the Hulk recently and so they decide to team up against him. They are planning on setting off a bomb inside the Hulkbusters base. Hulk keeps Abomination and Rhino busy while Jim Wilson defuses the bomb.

WINNER: Hulk (even though he didn't finish them off he did go toe to toe with both of them at the same time, credit where it is due),

Hulk beat Abom and Rhino at the same time!

R.O.T. Yahman
And Yahman.

Abom is a consistant jobber.

Hulk, Herc and Thor have all floored him with a single punch/attack/move.

Consistency!

When did Thor do this ? .... he did fare quite well against Wonderman and Namor, both whom are considered just below Thor and Herc level.

R.O.T. Yahman
Originally posted by golem370
http://www.marveldatabase.com/wiki/index.php/Abomination_%28Emil_Blonsky%29

U really are an idiot .... as if anyone one here needs a ****ing Bio about Abomination .... U really are a complete ****ing retard !!!!!!!!!

TheKahn
U really are an idiot .... as if anyone one here needs a ****ing Bio about Abomination .... U really are a complete ****ing retard !!!!!!!!!

eer

Is that really necessary? I'm sure golem370 was just trying to be helpful in case anybody hadn't heard of Abomination before. There's no need to be a jerk about it and start insulting people. erm

R.O.T. Yahman
Originally posted by TheKahn
eer

Is that really necessary? I'm sure golem370 was just trying to be helpful in case anybody hadn't heard of Abomination before. There's no need to be a jerk about it and start insulting people. erm

Give A SHIT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That kid has polluted this forum for too long, and I'm too drunk to give a crap about morality. Anyway, he's very unlikely to read it, as he tends to make threads, make two posts, and moves on to his next pointless thread. IMO opinion, u sticking up 4 him is either a clear (but pathetic), stab for attention, or u are on the same wave length of intellect.

TheKahn
Give A SHIT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That kid has polluted this forum for too long, and I'm too drunk to give a crap about morality. Anyway, he's very unlikely to read it, as he tends to make threads, make two posts, and moves on to his next pointless thread. IMO opinion, u sticking up 4 him is either a clear (but pathetic), stab for attention, or u are on the same wave length of intellect.

I don't see how someone can come onto this forum inebriated, bash other members for no good reason, and then question someone else's intellect. But maybe that's just me. roll eyes (sarcastic)

R.O.T. Yahman
Originally posted by TheKahn
I don't see how someone can come onto this forum inebriated, bash other members for no good reason, and then question someone else's intellect. But maybe that's just me. roll eyes (sarcastic)

OH i bet you got the thesaurus out for that one ?

You find me 10, of the 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
000000000000000000000000000000000000000 threads, that Golem has made that are worth while and ill apologies. Then go look up 20 of threads I've made and compare them. smile

'Inebriated' or not, justifying Golems existence on this forum is quite retarded.

TheKahn

You find me 10, of the 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
000000000000000000000000000000000000000 threads, that Golem has made that are worth while and ill apologies. Then go look up 20 of threads I've made and compare them. smile

'Inebriated' or not, justifying Golems existence on this forum is quite retarded.

Oh, sorry. I must have missed the memo that said members had to justify their existence to you in order to post here. Damn that pesky free speech. no expression

Blair Wind
Yahman my respect for you (which wasnt that high in the first place) has just plummet to rock bottom no expression

R.O.T. Yahman
Yahman my respect for you (which wasnt that high in the first place) has just plummet to rock bottom no expression

Fare enough laughing laughing

Care !!!!!!!!!!!!

'Oh, sorry. I must have missed the memo that said members had to justify their existence to you in order to post here. Damn that pesky free speech'

Didn't say he has to leave, i just said anybody who thinks that he does more than take up cyberspace, is on his level of intellect. I find it quite astounding, that you find it this easy to type. smile

HisMajestyAC43

Golems existence on this forum is quite retarded.

HAHAHAH laughing laughing

who is this guy?

this is not a thread about whether or not golem370 is allowed here, or whether his existence is "retarded"... what the hell does that mean anyway.

i find these potatoes shallow and pedantic.

heh you should probably start arguing about the topic and apoligize for your insults if you want to keep any credibility in this forum...

and maybe think twice before posting while drunk.

snoopdogg
U really are an idiot .... as if anyone one here needs a ****ing Bio about Abomination .... U really are a complete ****ing retard !!!!!!!!! That's not cool.

bigbran
That's not cool. not coool at all.

R.O.T. Yahman
Originally posted by HisMajestyAC43
HAHAHAH laughing laughing

who is this guy?

this is not a thread about whether or not golem370 is allowed here, or whether his existence is "retarded"... what the hell does that mean anyway.

i find these potatoes shallow and pedantic.

heh you should probably start arguing about the topic and apoligize for your insults if you want to keep any credibility in this forum...

and maybe think twice before posting while drunk.

I've been here for a year and still have no credibility, .... to get credibility on this forum one needs to be as 'funny' as Scoobles, post millions of picks about Namor, scan entire issues of the infinity crisis,, writing an entire novels worth on the supposed omnipotence of the phoenix or just saying the word 'meh' at the beginning of ones post. Credibility on this thread is about as good as a hangover.

I get the impression you're just like master Khan, desperate for some approval and attention ? And I bet you're going the right way about it, by writing such boring and pathetic crap. smile

Blair Wind
I've been here for a year and still have no credibility, .... to get credibility on this forum one needs to be as 'funny' as Scoobles, post millions of picks about Namor, scan entire issues of the infinity crisis,, writing an entire novels worth on the supposed omnipotence of the phoenix or just saying the word 'meh' at the beginning of ones post. Credibility on this thread is about as good as a hangover.

I get the impression you're just like master Khan, desperate for some approval and attention ? And I bet you're going the right way about it, by writing such boring and pathetic crap. smile

Scooblees, Darkcrawler, Validus, and Digi....I dont get mentioned sad

but..why does it always come up to you not being credible? You always find the need to say the same things over and over again, especially on any of the "Best Debator" threads that have popped up. You just want to be noticed? Are you projecting on to others?

R.O.T. Yahman
That's not cool.

Oh cum on Snoop, as if you never insulted him B4 ? smile

HisMajestyAC43

you know maybe that is how you get credibility... but im pretty sure it isn't. i think its more like dont post things like "so and so is retarded", umm maybe dont blatantly state that you are drunk while insulting somebody for no reason, or it could be something like just make sense and talk about what you know.

and if i was desperate for approval and attention i'd find a way to get it that didn't involve insults and slander.

R.O.T. Yahman
Scooblees, Darkcrawler, Validus, and Digi....I dont get mentioned sad

but..why does it always come up to you not being credible? You always find the need to say the same things over and over again, especially on any of the "Best Debator" threads that have popped up. You just want to be noticed? Are you projecting on to others?

Oh MY god ..... u know me so well mannnnnn ..... give me a hug !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! big grin

No, i just thought i'd go out with a bang ..... U missed G.S (Who i actually thought was quite interesting sometimes, and Scoobles is quite funny, ill take that one back)

bigbran

I get the impression you're just like master Khan, desperate for some approval and attention ? And I bet you're going the right way about it, by writing such boring and pathetic crap. smile meh, dey tuk r jawbs!!!

snoopdogg
Oh cum on Snoop, as if you never insulted him B4 ? smile Actually no. I used to insult kgkg and Cosmic Cube last year or so. But I never called them a idiot or f*cking retard.

Anyways I still think Abom wins 6/10. Unless somebody has some new Abom feats or something.

bigbran
meh, before this gets closed abom wins.

snoopdogg
Abom can't even beat his own meat. How can be beat Colossus?

R.O.T. Yahman
you know maybe that is how you get credibility... but im pretty sure it isn't. i think its more like dont post things like "so and so is retarded", umm maybe dont blatantly state that you are drunk while insulting somebody for no reason, or it could be something like just make sense and talk about what you know.

and if i was desperate for approval and attention i'd find a way to get it that didn't involve insults and slander.

Well done 'HisMajestyAC43' you deserve a medal for such brave and 'insightful' words over the internet.

I take it you are one of those who got/gets bullied at school ?

bigbran
Well done 'HisMajestyAC43' you deserve a medal for such brave and 'insightful' words over the internet.

I take it you are one of those who got/gets bullied at school ? im a bully at my school!
*stands proud*

bigbran
im a bully at my school!
*stands proud* i mean in my grade.

HisMajestyAC43

I take it you are one of those who got/gets bullied at school ?

what the hell are you talking about? does anybody else sense that his points have lost all argumentative value? maybe that's why you've resorted to trying to insult me as well... well good luck.

i'm glad you thought my words were brave and insightful though. wink

R.O.T. Yahman
im a bully at my school!
*stands proud*

meh, before this gets closed abom wins.

smile

R.O.T. Yahman
what the hell are you talking about? does anybody else sense that his points have lost all argumentative value? maybe that's why you've resorted to trying to insult me as well... well good luck.

i'm glad you thought my words were brave and insightful though. wink

Mate i can guarantee you that most will agree (And that is saying something) that my points lost 'argumentative value' as soon as i came on the forum tonight. Of course I'm just trying to insult you, and you're not making it difficult.

HisMajestyAC43
Mate i can guarantee you that most will agree (And that is saying something) that my points lost 'argumentative value' as soon as i came on the forum tonight. Of course I'm just trying to insult you, and you're not making it difficult.

so what exactly does school have anything to do with, mate? and if i was making it easy i'd think you'd have done it by now...

R.O.T. Yahman
so what exactly does school have anything to do with, mate? and if i was making it easy i'd think you'd have done it by now...

I can't believe this, my big 'finale', and I'm stuck with you .......... It was better when there where 4 people to argue with. At least Blair wasn't as neutral as Switzerland.

bigbran
monkeys are hairy.

HisMajestyAC43
big finale?

right.

id give it a 2 out of 10.

kinda like your insulting skills.

hey at least you realized that youre done.

bigbran
I can't believe this, my big 'finale', and I'm stuck with you .......... It was better when there where 4 people to argue with. At least Blair wasn't as neutral as Switzerland. what?

bigbran
big finale?

right.

hey at least you realized that youre done. in otherwords=
youll never work in this town again!!!

batdude123
I WIN. cool

bigbran
Originally posted by batdude123
I WIN. cool nope, i win.

batdude123
yep, you win.

R.O.T. Yahman
big finale?

right.

hey at least you realized that youre done.

No, I'm just bored ..... you are boring to argue with, your retorts are unoriginal and lack lustered, e.g. you tend to sarcastically repeat what i said previously or pretend to be unconcerned with what i had said.

bigbran
I lose, you are socool

R.O.T. Yahman
in otherwords=
youll never work in this town again!!!

Sorry, and you are insulting my humour ? confused

bigbran
No, I'm just bored ..... you are boring to argue with, your retorts are unoriginal and lack lustered, e.g. you tend to sarcastically repeat what i said previously or pretend to be unconcerned with what i had said. ooo, its on.

bigbran
Sorry, and you are insulting my humour ? confused i have seen absolutely no humour whats so ever, but what i have seen is a poor excuse for a debator.

bigbran
i have seen absolutely no humour whats so ever, but what i have seen is a poor excuse for a debator. and a poor example for attention.

batdude123
I smell like a monkey's anus after eating Indian food. cool

sick

R.O.T. Yahman
i have seen absolutely no humour whats so ever, but what i have seen is a poor excuse for a debator.

Mate thats quite ironic you say that, because i spent last Wednesday talking to someone about the incompetency , infecting this forum. You're name was mentioned.

bigbran
damn i think my sisters got a nice ass stick out tongue sick

bigbran
Mate thats quite ironic you say that, because i spent last Wednesday talking to someone about the incompetent crap, infecting this forum. You're name was mentioned. was his name by any chance Juntai?
and i get tired of people inforcing stuff, so why should i be the mature one, when nobody else is?

batdude123
Damn, I just realized that my arm pits smell worse than my ass.

R.O.T. Yahman
was his name by any chance Juntai?
and i get tired of people inforcing stuff, so why should i be the mature one, when nobody else is?

The police don't enforce pedophilia, because it is wrong. Like most the shite you try to 'enforce'

bigbran
Mate thats quite ironic you say that, because i spent last Wednesday talking to someone about the incompetency , infecting this forum. You're name was mentioned. quite cool, talking about someone on the pms, about others, the infecters in tis forum, are the ones running around insulting others, and thinking there on there high horse.

HisMajestyAC43
Damn, I just realized that my arm pits smell worse than my ass.

at least batdude is seeing the ridicule in this thread...

and if im boring to argue with, stop arguing. im not asking you to.

i just came to the defense of golem because what you said was uncalled for, you were the one who decided to take a stab at me.

and if my insults are trite, then so be it, they still beat yours. and personally i don't think they are. but then again, who am i to judge? i'm only my biggest critic, but thats beside the point. like i said, if your bored leave. and if you want to stop arguing because of me then by all means do it.

you could alway get back on topic...

bigbran
The police don't enforce pedophilia, because it is wrong. Like most the shite you try to 'enforce' seriosly repeat what you said, i couldnt catch it. i just state my opinion, i dont enforce.
and is the person you were talking to juntai.

R.O.T. Yahman
seriosly repeat what you said, i couldnt catch it. i just state my opinion, i dont enforce.
and is the person you were talking to juntai.

Do you have analogy where you come from ?

bigbran
what canada?
yes.

R.O.T. Yahman
quite cool, talking about someone on the pms, about others, the infecters in tis forum, are the ones running around insulting others, and thinking there on there high horse.

I'll take your total inability to type english, as a sign that i have pissed you off ? smile

bigbran
wahts tis eglish u speek ov?

bigbran
I'll take your total inability to type english, as a sign that i have pissed you off ? smile i couldnt be cooler right now. you obviosly havent seen me pissed.

R.O.T. Yahman
at least batdude is seeing the ridicule in this thread...

and if im boring to argue with, stop arguing. im not asking you to.

i just came to the defense of golem because what you said was uncalled for, you were the one who decided to take a stab at me.

and if my insults are trite, then so be it, they still beat yours. and personally i don't think they are. but then again, who am i to judge? i'm only my biggest critic, but thats beside the point. like i said, if your bored leave. and if you want to stop arguing because of me then by all means do it.

you could alway get back on topic...

'they still beat yours' W>T>F ? How old r u ? I haven't said 'they still beat yours' since i was about 5. and to save you the time and the effort of another hoplessly pointless retort, that was a long time ago.

bigbran
meow.

R.O.T. Yahman
i couldnt be cooler right now. you obviosly havent seen me pissed.

*yawn* !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bigbran
oh sorry my cat was on the computer.

bigbran
*yawn* !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! woof!!!

HisMajestyAC43
'they still beat yours' W>T>F ? How old r u ? I haven't said 'they still beat yours' since i was about 5. and to save you the time and the effort of another hoplessly pointless retort, that was a long time ago.

oh i am most definitely 5 years old. and i write my Rs backwards.

nice try at saving me the time and effort though, really...

bigbran
oh that was my dog.

bigbran
blub.

bigbran
oh that was my fish.

batdude123
*to bigbran* no expression STFU smile

bigbran
*to bigbran* no expression STFU smile hey, a pointless thread deserves pointless posts.

Tron

Well, drunk or not, you know better than this. If that's you're attitude while drinking, then don't bring it in here. That's your only warning from me.

R.O.T. Yahman
Well done Newbs .... you've been successfully baited for over an hour now. I would continue this in the morning, but i have a feeling one of you Golem Heroes, will have reported me to digi by that stage. So i bid you fare well.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>