Doomsday and Juggernaut vs Hulk and Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Demonic Phoenix
No prep, just fighting.

Who will win?

Its Doomsday and Juggernaut

Versus

Hulk and Superman.

H. S. 6
Classic Juggs?

Demonic Phoenix
Nope, the juggy you find in the marvel comics TODAY.

All are in their current incarnations.

bigbran
curent? supes is so overpowered he could take all of them. and supes isnt in marvel.

zbucsz
thats a good one i think hulk and superman can do it, they should switch it up like hulk fights doomsday and superman take juggs cuz the pairs never fought before

Accel
Supes could probably take this himself.

Of course, it depends on which Doomsday is fighting.

Demonic Phoenix
Doomsday: Before he killed Supes, so he has not adapted to the way supes fights, but he is still capable of fighting supes.

Superman: Current(not all-star)

Hulk: Savage Hulk

Juggernaut: Current

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by bigbran
curent? supes is so overpowered he could take all of them. and supes isnt in marvel.

I know Supes isn't in Marvel...who doesn't?
What i said was"the juggy you find in marvel comics today".

Accel
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
Doomsday: Before he killed Supes, so he has not adapted to the way supes fights, but he is still capable of fighting supes.

Superman: Current(not all-star)

Hulk: Savage Hulk

Juggernaut: Current
Current Juggernaut?

Supes and Hulk take this, then.

Dalak
Originally posted by Accel
Current Juggernaut?

Supes and Hulk take this, then.

Agreed: Current Juggs is a shadow of his former self.

UniOmni
And DD from before he fought Superman 13 years ago is way behind the curve. Way behind. Superman and Hulk can't help but win.

Whittdawg92
Dooms and Jugg get speed blitzed by superman AND hulk.

DickBlazer
even if it's classic juggs i give it to hulk and superman

Up In Flames
Juggernaut is the only one who survives...

HisMajestyAC43
superman and hulk take this 8/10.

bigbran
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
I know Supes isn't in Marvel...who doesn't?
What i said was"the juggy you find in marvel comics today". supes isnt in marvel?!?!?!?!? i gotta get off the crack.

juggernaut66666
team 1 takes this current juggernaut is just as invulnearable and strong as classic

Accel
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
team 1 takes this current juggernaut is just as invulnearable and strong as classic
What makes you say that?

Even if that were true, Hulk could definitely stalemate Juggs long enough for Supes to take out DD and then he can take out Juggs via T-vo.

juggernaut66666
What makes you say that?

Even if that were true, Hulk could definitely stalemate Juggs long enough for Supes to take out DD and then he can take out Juggs via T-vo.
since superman has only taken out doomsday once alone but he died from the efforts he made

team 1

Accel
since superman has only taken out doomsday once alone but he died from the efforts he made

team 1 10/10
'Cause he fought like a dumbass. Using his abilities correctly, (T-Vo, intangibility, super-speed, etc) he wouldn't lose.

Not to mention current Supes is much more powerful than the Superman that killed DOS Doomsday

juggernaut66666
'Cause he fought like a dumbass. Using his abilities correctly, (T-Vo, intangibility, super-speed, etc) he wouldn't lose.

Not to mention current Supes is much more powerful than the Superman that killed DOS Doomsday
anyway he still can feel pain and all star got beaten by doomsday

Accel
anyway he still can feel pain and all star got beaten by doomsday
That doesn't change the fact that neither DD nor Cain will touch him, much less beat him for that matter.

juggernaut66666
can't touch him? than why does it happen every time dd and supes meet supes gets beaten up like a *****

Accel
can't touch him? than why does it happen every time dd and supes meet supes gets beaten up like a *****
Like I said, the first time, Supes fought like a dumbass. I believe the much more powerful versions of DD, like Hunter/Prey, were just too much for him and the Rex Doomsday was beaten like an ugly step-child.

This is why I said it depends on which version of Doomsday. Against one of the more ridiculously powerful versions, Supes and Hulk would probably lose. Against the DOS version, however, Supes and Hulk should take a solid majority, if not every time.

big juggy man
I heard the current Juggernaut has his powers back in that case Juggernaut and Doomsday wins.Juggernau has kicked the crap out of every version of the Hulk before besides war.Doomsday killed Superman already and since he died from being punched already there is nothing Superman can do to kill him again.
Juggernaut and Doomsday win in a fight to the death with little to no problems at all.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.