Magneto vs Dr. Light

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

UniOmni
Which guy wins this??

backspace
Is Magneto stopping the flow of iron to the brain considered bull or not? If not, maybe he could do that before Dr. Light blinds him and takes his head off with a lazer.

batdude123
Magneto.

TheKahn
Originally posted by batdude123
Magneto.

Dr. Light 10/10 no expression

batdude123
Originally posted by TheKahn
Dr. Light 10/10 no expression

disgust

TheKahn
disgust

tongue_ss

batdude123
Originally posted by TheKahn
tongue_ss

herbwank

TheKahn
herbwank

I can't top that...sadwalk

batdude123
laughing

Khellendros
Oh, Magneto takes this, definitely.

Grimm22
Dr. Light with ease 10/10

He trumped Superboy no expression

Superboy >>> Magneto big grin

UniOmni
Originally posted by Grimm22

Superboy >>> Magneto big grin

Lies of the vilest order roll eyes (sarcastic) sick

Whittdawg92
which version. TT (NOT animated series) light wuz a joke.

backspace
Originally posted by backspace
Is Magneto stopping the flow of iron to the brain considered bull or not? If not, maybe he could do that before Dr. Light blinds him and takes his head off with a lazer. What the f**k?

Grimm22
Originally posted by UniOmni
Lies of the vilest order roll eyes (sarcastic) sick

How no expression

Pretty much anyone from the superman family trumps Magneto wink

bigbran

Superboy >>> Magneto big grin abc logic.

batdude123
Magneto for the win.

Grimm22
Magneto for the win.

How no expression

Dr. Light is one of the most powerful villans in comics now.

Magneto isnt nearly as big of a threat as Light is wink

batdude123
How no expression

Dr. Light is one of the most powerful villans in comics now.

Magneto isnt nearly as big of a threat as Light is wink

wink wink wink

I would debate you, but I don't want to give out tactics about Magneto until AFTER the tourney. wink wink wink wink

But you can rest assure that Magneto would win.

Grimm22
wink wink wink

I would debate you, but I don't want to give out tactics about Magneto until AFTER the tourney. wink wink wink wink

But you can rest assure that Magneto would win.

Light pwned nearly everyone whos ever been a Teen Titan no expression

N'uff Said

batdude123
Light pwned nearly everyone whos ever been a Teen Titan no expression

N'uff Said

And together they were the biggest bunch of dumbasses that I've ever seen. They were all seriously jobbing to DL. One on one, they have some really strong characters, however together when they take on a big time villain, they job like there was no tommorow. Magneto for the win.

xmarksthespot
laughing out loud

Grimm22
And together they were the biggest bunch of dumbasses that I've ever seen. They were all seriously jobbing to DL. One on one, they have some really strong characters, however together when they take on a big time villain, they job like there was no tommorow. Magneto for the win.

Wow you make little to no sense there no expression

batdude123
Uh huh. roll eyes (sarcastic) And I could show you about a million different scans that would prove that scan is crap, but I'm saving them for the tourney. cool

batdude123
Wow you make little to no sense there no expression

You know it's true. wink However, in the end Dr. Light was defeated by Cyborg. no expression

Grimm22
You know it's true. wink However, in the end Dr. Light was defeated by Cyborg. no expression

Yeah I know.

Cyborg is a beast no expression

xmarksthespot
Uh huh. roll eyes (sarcastic) And I could show you about a million different scans that would prove that scan as crap, but I'm saving them for the tourney. cool Magneto has as many low showings as he does those where he's powerful. no expression

Godlike Magneto is a forum myth.

Dr Light has only been sane for a while... give him time ... shifty

grey fox
Magneto 9/10

Light's powers rely on his suit...which conveniently enough is made from (or has SOME ) metal. Mag's could stop the flow of blood to his brain , give him a stroke , throw him into orbit. Oh and about this 'Doctor Light could blow his head off with a laser' thing , no petty laser is getting past Mag's shield....

Blair Wind
I thought his powers internalized after he turned into light and was imprisoned in the (Oan?) battery?

xmarksthespot
Lots of things get past Magneto's shield. shifty

UniOmni
Magneto has too many ways to attack the human that is Artie Light. Way to many. Plus his shields have stopped better than some medium powered lasers. Heck, Magneto himself has more powerful energy blasts that Arthur. You call me when Artie blocks an energy blast capable of destroying mountains......Cuz, you know Magneto can do that right??

xmarksthespot
His shields allow light through... otherwise how does he see? And how do people see him? smile

Crease
herbwank

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

I could've sworn I created this thread late last night confused ...I gotta lay off the whiskey.

Don't know enough about Dr. Light, which is why I intended to create the thread, to kinda gage his power.

Sixth_Winged
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
His shields allow light through... otherwise how does he see? And how do people see him? smile

But hard-light constructs doesn't work that way huh The rest won't affect him that much even if it passed.

Jvenom
If all Dr.Light can control is light he is in trouble. Magneto can not only control light and lasers but is able controll alot more forms of energy. Plus he does have his shield.

K3VIL

Whittdawg92
I still See Mag takin this, especially since he could just give him an anyeruism and call it a day. Dr. Light may be able to control light, but he can't act or think at the speed of light.

illadelph12
I'm a bigtime Dr. Light advocate, but comparing Magneto's top showings to DLs is not a good idea. Magneto is a couple leagues ahead currently. Give Dr. Light some more time and appearances then debate this.

Also, Magneto can create quantum anomalies like wormholes, etc with ease. Dr. Light's not quite their yet.

UniOmni
Magneto never got beaten by powerless children. And i like Dr. Light too.

The way he just won't take no for answer.....................

But until he rumbles with the big boys, and they remember that they are big boys, he's still low level among the elementals. And Magneto and Graviton among others are at the top of the heap.

K3VIL
Originally posted by Whittdawg92
I still See Mag takin this, especially since he could just give him an anyeruism and call it a day. Dr. Light may be able to control light, but he can't act or think at the speed of light.
Light Manipulation: Dr.Light is a brilliant theorist and technician in the field of light manipulation. He can create convincing illusions with light, solidify it, and even warp space and dimensions with it.
Warp space and dimensions.
sheath his body in energy (Acts as body armour
Magneto can't give an anyeruism when he's solidified energy.

Jvenom
Originally posted by K3VIL
Light Manipulation: Dr.Light is a brilliant theorist and technician in the field of light manipulation. He can create convincing illusions with light, solidify it, and even warp space and dimensions with it.
Warp space and dimensions.
sheath his body in energy (Acts as body armour
Magneto can't give an anyeruism when he's solidified energy.

Magneto can do all the too and alot more.

Whittdawg92
ta hell with dimension warps, mags'll black hole his aas.

Loot

Blair Wind
Press the link on my sig that says Dr. Light. Theres some stuff there of his

nvrbeenwthagirl
Seems to hard to tell. Becuz Dr. Light has steadily been gaining power. He has even shown control over other forms of energy. Id's say these two would be a great duo.

Loot
Originally posted by Blair Wind
Press the link on my sig that says Dr. Light. Theres some stuff there of his

thanks

batdude123
Great fight, actually.

Scoobless
Magneto >>> Dr Light

batdude123
Originally posted by Scoobless
Magneto >>> Dr Light

eyes

You and Digi automatically win the tourney...

Blair Wind
Captain Atom>Magneto>>>>Dr. Light shifty

batdude123
Captain Atom>Magneto>>>>Dr. Light shifty

no expression

WE HAVE A NEW WINNER!!!! tuftwoot

Scoobless
Batman >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> everybody else .... at the same time

big grin

batdude123

big grin

smile

We have our undisputed champions right here... clap

And no Blair, you can't top that. no expression

Accel
Kissing ass just before the tourney I see...

Blair Wind

big grin

Scoobs pm'd me and told me that he thought Batman and Robin are homosexuals no expression

I said batman is the coolest character around. You just cant top the bats erm

Blair Wind
smile

We have our undisputed champions right here... clap

And no Blair, you can't top that. no expression

shifty

read above

batdude123
Scoobs pm'd me and told me that he thought Batman and Robin are homosexuals no expression

I said batman is the coolest character around. You just cant top the bats erm

no expression

mad

furious

angry

censored

Scoobs... you lose.

Scoobless
Blair told me that if he ever saw Batman he would kick him in the nuts for being, and I quote, a - "boy wonder raping, bat pole sliding, gimp suit wearing, carpet burn getting, gay butler fondling, homo" ... and then he said that "the Joker wouldn't even pose a threat to a two legged kitten!"

yes

batdude123
Blair told me that if he ever saw Batman he would kick him in the nuts for being, and I quote, a - "boy wonder raping, bat pole sliding, gimp suit wearing, carpet burn getting, gay butler fondling, homo" ... and then he said that "the Joker wouldn't even pose a threat to a two legged kitten!"

yes

And the tide swings back to Scoobless' team.

And he gets double points for posting this in the off-topic thread. laughing out loud

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrFw5tW1KCQ

Blair Wind
Scoobs told me......he told me and I just copy and pasted it: "batman has a go cart track in his mansion where him and robin race, but he always lets robin win because he likes coming in a little behind. no expression

Say it in your head. You'll get it"

He also told me that Captain Atom is a superman wannabe, and that magneto wishes he was worth his own comic erm

Scoobless
Scoobs told me......he told me and I just copy and pasted it: "batman has a go cart track in his mansion where him and robin race, but he always lets robin win because he likes coming in a little behind. no expression

Say it in your head. You'll get it"

He also told me that Captain Atom is a superman wannabe, and that magneto wishes he was worth his own comic erm

Well he does.... erm

batdude123
Well he does.... erm

An admission!!! no expression

Blair wins. Hands down.

Blair Wind
eek! Thats whats gonna happen in the real deal as well big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.