Street Frighter 4 rumor PS3 next spring 2007

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the Darkone
Street Fighter 4 is runor for the PS3 sometime next year.

This should be the line up,

Ken
Ryu
Sean
Sagat
Cody
Allen SF: EX
Garuda SF:EX
Oro
Akuma
Alex
Urien
Bison

Mid Bosses:
Gill
Shin Akuma

New Boss:

looldude
can you please give us a link to cite your sources

because as of right now im too lazy to look :>

the Darkone
It' a rumor that a friend told me when he went to E3 convention, Capcom stated that are going revitalize a fighting series. Me personally I hope it's true, because I 'm tired of SF 3 third strike.

MadMel
wrong palce..

Blue nocturne
Their lying....

And that line up sucks since when does street fighter keep a majority of it's cast during the start of a new series and bisons dead.

looldude
most likely a lie

what SNK should do is beg capcom to make another capcom vs snk game. seeing how SNK playmore isnt doing too well..

Blue nocturne
Originally posted by looldude
most likely a lie

what SNK should do is beg capcom to make another capcom vs snk game. seeing how SNK playmore isnt doing too well..

It's because 2d has become a niche market, Let's face it 2d games don't sell as much as it use to. snk knowing this still makes these vintage games while capcom is about making money it's most likely we'll never see street fighter again same with megaman,strider and other capcom classics. Capcom doesn't care about their fans. you know how long I've been waiting for street fighter 4 or another vampire savior all capcoms been doing is rehash after rehash Alpha 3 max and megaman power up and when they do make a new game they mess it up "Final Fight: Street wise combined that with the fact most of capcoms famous developers who worked on street fighter have left heck capcom can't even maintain street fighters canon. things are looking grim.

Stalker 360
please wrong forum but nice idea id like a new street fighter aslong as it was done porperly

SpadeKing
Originally posted by the Darkone
Street Fighter 4 is runor for the PS3 sometime next year.

This should be the line up,

Ken
Ryu
Sean
Sagat
Cody
Allen SF: EX
Garuda SF:EX
Oro
Akuma
Alex
Urien
Bison

Mid Bosses:
Gill
Shin Akuma

New Boss:

um why is this in versus?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.