Champion VS Mangog

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fieldy69
Ok I know Mangog is insanely strong and that Champion gets his ass kicked all the time, but if Champion actually fought how his stats say he should I think he has a chance.

He is faster smarter and far more experienced and possibly stronger(probably not but possibly)
And dont make references to past fights with Champion because he has never been written good. NOT ONCE!

KillAll
if it was original champion (first appearance) the only time i believe he was written good, i think he would be the victor.

only by a small margin. mangog is powerful. but thats only if they went by the same rules (physical combat only, boxing style). if champion used all his abilities written properly, he would beat the crap out of mangog.

aliveinboston
Originally posted by Fieldy69
Ok I know Mangog is insanely strong and that Champion gets his ass kicked all the time, but if Champion actually fought how his stats say he should I think he has a chance.

He is faster smarter and far more experienced and possibly stronger(probably not but possibly)
And dont make references to past fights with Champion because he has never been written good. NOT ONCE!

Not even close. Theoretically, the holder of the power gem would have infinite power but Champion has never been able to come close to this. Mangog does not have infinite power, but, in his original outing, he literally had the power of a billion billion beings. That's a lot of power. It's far more power than any of the elder has ever been able to utilize. Put another way, Champion would have a tough time with Thor or Hulk but Mangog (when he had the power of a billion billion beings) would eat both alive at the same time. Even the later Mangog, while perhaps not as powerful as before, was still impervious to damage from the kind of attacks Champion had at his disposal and was still stronger than Thor.

olympian
Champion wouldnt win even in stats.

Thats how "good" he is.

Horrificus
Yeah, I'm sorry, but Mangog is the baddest brawler in the Universe.
Not just a billion billion beings.
A billion billion beings so powerful and bad, that Odin pissed his leotard, and put the hoodoo on them, so they wouldn't take Asgard.
These dudes were like Gods.
Mangog is a culmination of a billion billion Godlike baddasses.
He brought Asgard to it's knees, over and over.
He also has powers that he doesn't always use. He can manipulate matter, fire horrible blasts, yada, yada, yada.
He is the dude.

Soujaboy
Mangog is just too powerful

guy222
Mangog

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Horrificus
Yeah, I'm sorry, but Mangog is the baddest brawler in the Universe.
Not just a billion billion beings.
A billion billion beings so powerful and bad, that Odin pissed his leotard, and put the hoodoo on them, so they wouldn't take Asgard.
These dudes were like Gods.
Mangog is a culmination of a billion billion Godlike baddasses.
He brought Asgard to it's knees, over and over.
He also has powers that he doesn't always use. He can manipulate matter, fire horrible blasts, yada, yada, yada.
He is the dude. quoted for truth.

golem370
Champion when he came to Earth once he seen Hulk in his enraged state he got rid of him I would say he would do the same to Mangog

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.