i need help with my damn printer.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prabhodh
my printers not working properly, i reinstall it a few times and it prints one job, after that goes back to doing nothing so i have reinstall at few times every time i want to print something.

Nevermind
HAHAHAHAHA.

Maybe it's not ready.

no expression

Bloigen
Maybe because you're not telling it do to anything. no expression

It doesn't randomly print or make coffee or anything.

Prabhodh
Originally posted by Nevermind
HAHAHAHAHA.

Maybe it's not ready.

no expression

no expression

Originally posted by Bloigen
Maybe because you're not telling it do to anything. no expression

It doesn't randomly print or make coffee or anything.

oh my printer makes coffee without a problem, its the printing thats the problem no expression

Barker
It's a good thing you told us the Model, or at least the brand. no expression

Bloigen
Originally posted by Prabhodh
no expression

oh my printer makes coffee without a problem, its the printing thats the problem no expression

PM me some coffee. no expression

Prabhodh
Originally posted by Barker
It's a good thing you told us the Model, or at least the brand. no expression

Hewlett Packard, deskjet 710c. embarrasment

PM me some coffee. no expression

as you wish.

Bloigen
I expected you to PM a picture of some paper with coffee spilled on it. no expression

Prabhodh
I expected you to PM a picture of some paper with coffee spilled on it. no expression

i wasn't thinking, i just woke up an hour ago, haven't had coffee yet so...

El_NINO
Originally posted by Prabhodh
my printers not working properly, i reinstall it a few times and it prints one job, after that goes back to doing nothing so i have reinstall at few times every time i want to print something.

have you tried reinstalling the drivers or better yet downloading the latest ones?

Prabhodh
Originally posted by El_NINO
have you tried reinstalling the drivers or better yet downloading the latest ones?

umm no, i dont know how to reinstall the drivers or how to download them embarrasment

Prabhodh
printer's still killing me guys cry

eggmayo
http://www.driverscollection.com/?H=DeskJet%20710c%20and%20712c&By=Hewlett-Packard

According to that driver site, the 710c is a windows 9.1 and NT based printer...

Maybe that could be a problem. Are you running an OS compatible with the printer?

El_NINO
Originally posted by eggmayo
http://www.driverscollection.com/?H=DeskJet%20710c%20and%20712c&By=Hewlett-Packard

According to that driver site, the 710c is a windows 9.1 and NT based printer...

Maybe that could be a problem. Are you running an OS compatible with the printer?

laughing laughing laughing

Seriously man, how much about PCs do you know? What you just did was list the drivers for that version of OS. Next time go to HP website where you should have gone in the first place.

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareCategory?product=59307&lc=en&cc=us&dlc=en&submit.y=0&submit.x=0&lang=en&cc=us

eggmayo
Tell that to google, my dear.

All I did was type in the name of the printer with the word drivers on the end. erm

And all thats on the HP site is Photosmart, for image editing, and some driver instructions. Instructions being a useless document.

I find it unlikely that you'll need Photosmart to use the printer.

El_NINO
Tell that to google, my dear.

All I did was type in the name of the printer with the word drivers on the end. erm

And all thats on the HP site is Photosmart, for image editing, and some driver instructions. Instructions being a useless document.

I find it unlikely that you'll need Photosmart to use the printer.

So now your blaming GOOGLE for your lack of inteligence. All you had to do was go to HP website, by the way my link doesnt say anything about PHOTOSMART.

Why give advice on something that you clearly know nothing about in the first place?

eggmayo

El_NINO

eggmayo
"Get started with your photos

Follow the instructions below to download and begin using HP Photosmart Essential-the free, easy to use photo software that gives you professional-looking pictures you can proudly share with others."

I can't find anywhere on HP's site that actually says it is required for printing. The quote you just edited away did say that you can print photos with it, but thats hardly essential. Seems to me that HP is just flaunting its software. I'm sure you'd love to correct me, though.

El_NINO
"Get started with your photos

Follow the instructions below to download and begin using HP Photosmart Essential-the free, easy to use photo software that gives you professional-looking pictures you can proudly share with others."

I can't find anywhere on HP's site that actually says it is required for printing. The quote you just edited away did say that you can print photos with it, but thats hardly essential. Seems to me that HP is just flaunting its software. I'm sure you'd love to correct me, though.

Well what we dont know is what OS he has because if its XP then he doesnt need drivers for it, but that doesnt mean you shouldnt have gone to HP which is why I listed the correct link and let him decide what he needs. And yes I am aware its the software to edit photos.

eggmayo
But if its XP and its not working, it indicates a worse problem.

I went to google because their searches tend to come up with the download page for the drivers/whatever your looking for straight away, rather than dragging through other sites.

Prabhodh
But if its XP and its not working, it indicates a worse problem.

I went to google because their searches tend to come up with the download page for the drivers/whatever your looking for straight away, rather than dragging through other sites.

indeed, i am using XP, thanks for helping.

Originally posted by El_NINO
http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareCategory?product=59307&lc=en&cc=us&dlc=en&submit.y=0&submit.x=0&lang=en&cc=us

thanks for this link man.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.