The SelphieT and Scythe half.....blah de blah?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SelphieT
Deep in the void, I grew tired of people reaching out to touch my sexy hair. So I called Ghostbusters. They said they don't deal with n00bie pests, and forwarded Scythe's number to me. Surprisingly, Scythe being 100 years old led me to believe that his number was 666. I called him, and his head explodedededed, BOOM ACTUAL THREAD! Happy cynical flying goat, bring us death and creepy crappy comedy!

SpadeKing
Originally posted by SelphieT
Deep in the void, I grew tired of people reaching out to touch my sexy hair. So I called Ghostbusters. They said they don't deal with n00bie pests, and forwarded Scythe's number to me. Surprisingly, Scythe being 100 years old led me to believe that his number was 666. I called him, and his head explodedededed, BOOM ACTUAL THREAD! Happy cynical flying goat, bring us death and creepy crappy comedy!

blink uh no offense but

white ppl no expression

Scythe
Holy JC Chavez! I didn't think you'de bite!

SelphieT
......myes, myes indeed!

Scythe
Let's go huntin', I get dibs on first shot. We'll hunt elusive helium filled balloons that children have unwittingly let go due to something else better stealing their attention!

fapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfap!!

SelphieT
Originally posted by Scythe
Let's go huntin', I get dibs on first shot. We'll hunt elusive helium filled balloons that children have unwittingly let go due to something else better stealing their attention!

fapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfap!!

okay, thank goodness you added me and not Dick Cheneys last hunting partner, whew!

Scythe
No, I learned my lesson...

However for some odd reason I have giant rats pursuing me. It's wierd! It's as if they think I'm cheese! A giant slice of swiss cheese in a wheelchair! I'm starting to get scared.

SelphieT
No, I learned my lesson...

However for some odd reason I have giant rats pursuing me. It's wierd! It's as if they think I'm cheese! A giant slice of swiss cheese in a wheelchair! I'm starting to get scared.

you should um, get some giant snakes to eat the giant rats

Scythe
I thought about that, but then I fear the snakes will make a home in the non-surgical holes I have covering my body thanks to that bald d00d. And to charge them rent, no one accepts snake cash...

SelphieT
I thought about that, but then I fear the snakes will make a home in the non-surgical holes I have covering my body thanks to that bald d00d. And to charge them rent, no one accepts snake cash...

non surgical holes...........I won't ask big grin

well.........we could get some giant mongooses for them giant snakes wink

Scythe
Well I doubt penis...er, I mean, Dick is a surgeon. He made swiss cheese out of me! And he didn't buy me a drink after filling my up with holes. (Wonder how many women have said that...?)

As for the mongeese....? Is that right? Mongeese? The hell am I sellin'?TM Yeah, anyways, the "mongeese" would be huge right? They'de eat me. Then poop me out, and burn their Scythe-poo...

SelphieT
Well I doubt penis...er, I mean, Dick is a surgeon. He made swiss cheese out of me! And he didn't buy me a drink after filling my up with holes. (Wonder how many women have said that...?)

As for the mongeese....? Is that right? Mongeese? The hell am I sellin'?TM Yeah, anyways, the "mongeese" would be huge right? They'de eat me. Then poop me out, and burn their Scythe-poo...

well........some.......happy women? laughing out loud I don't know!

scythe poo eh? hmmmmmm, what eats mongeese? ......thats a tough question.........damn.

redcaped
Go Ahead...take Ca$h from 2007!!!

SpadeKing
no expression

Syren

That's hot... I can actually feel my brain oozing out of my ears. Give me more eyes

Scythe
Selphie....

SelphieT
Scythe......

Scythe
Look! At thee awesome power of my kitteh! His name is Gato!!

SelphieT
el gato.......es muy..............PICANTE!!!!!!!!

SelphieT
Esta es mi gato Hector. Hector es muy guapo y gordo.

Scythe
This is my goat, his name is Baphomet. Look how cute he ish!

SelphieT
maaaaaaan, I wish I had a goat...........

Scythe
It's a shame I had to murder his family to make this cake!!

SelphieT
this is my sl*t...........and this is my a.sswhole

SelphieT
It's a shame I had to murder his family to make this cake!!

mmmmmm, goat cake, looks del-ish

Scythe
I'm kidding! That's the cake my neglected fanbase sh*t out for me on account that it was my two decade anniversary.

........GOATS!!

Scythe
Sarcasm taken Selphie...

SelphieT
family portrait?

SelphieT
Sarcasm taken Selphie...

yes.......I'm am simply mesmerizedeek

Scythe
family portrait?

HAHAHAHAhahaha, you made Sangria go up my nostrils......ouch.

Truly one for the wall don't ya say? I remember those days when meh mommeh used to say:

"DAMN IT YOU GOD-FORSAKEN KID!"

Because "Kids" are the scientific word for young goat, I call them goatlings, but I'm not a scientist.

SelphieT
HAHAHAHAhahaha, you made Sangria go up my nostrils......ouch.

Truly one for the wall don't ya say? I remember those days when meh mommeh used to say:

"DAMN IT YOU GOD-FORSAKEN KID!"

Because "Kids" are the scientific word for young goat, I call them goatlings, but I'm not a scientist.

goatlings, thats awesome, laughing out loud

yeah, got a burning sensation in your nosey holes?

Scythe
yeah, got a burning sensation in your nosey holes?

Among other things......wait, what?!

SelphieT
Among other things......wait, what?!

...............you.

Scythe
Yes, I do love my fun hole don't I?

SelphieT
Yes, I do love my fun hole don't I?

fun hole......Liz is not following...............donkey......makes me smile.....

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i219/LizofLincoln/donkey.jpg

Scythe
Hahaha, look at that pathetic excuse of a horse. Hahaha.

SelphieT
Hahaha, look at that pathetic excuse of a horse. Hahaha.

horses are dumb. Donkeys are well educated. *makes a pair of glasses appear on face, then pushes them up nose*

Scythe
And they get laid alot. Have you been to Mexico? Yeah.... I've seen things that would make a small boy's head explode.

SelphieT
And they get laid alot. Have you been to Mexico? Yeah.... I've seen things that would make a small boy's head explode.

nope, I've never been on the roaaaaaad to mexicoooooo

Scythe
huh...

SelphieT
................*shoots eye bullets at Scythe*

SelphieT
and yes, I read all your damn blogs........the four/five of them.....and......was.........I don't know!

Scythe
Did they make sense to you?

SelphieT
Did they make sense to you?

somewhat. Some of them.......I didn't find out what the real meaning was........

SelphieT
Liz is tired. Liz is going to take care of things. Liz may play a video game. Liz is saying bye bye, and peace, and word to yo motha mo f*cka

Scythe
I've been dreaming of someone un-colored to say that to me. Yay!

SelphieT
I've been dreaming of someone un-colored to say that to me. Yay!

.........you have a very unique voice.....smile

SelphieT
Jesus loves me, he loves me a bunch,
cause he always puts Skippy, in my lunch big grin

SelphieT
hey scythe, how was ozzfest?

Scythe
I have a unique voice? Thank you??.....? I think... Is that a compliment or what? I can't tell! DAMN YOU SARCASM!

Jesus?! God?! NO! Do you wish that I melted away into nothing? Then who will make you laugh?!

Oh.....Ozzfest....here's what I wrote about Ozzfest, taken from a post in the music forum:

SelphieT
thats too fargin' cool. You got $430.......just for pictures.....

I'm not being sarcastic! I swear big grin

But honestly, its cool. The voice.....is cool

SelphieT
I've never liked Atreyu.......and they are emo and screamo-ish.....they should die.

SelphieT
Scythe:

yes, its okay if you call me. But if its a long call, I may have to use my home phone so I don't run outta money on my cell wink

Scythe
I've never liked Atreyu.......and they are emo and screamo-ish.....they should die.

Yeah! The ghey thing about it, was that since there was so much going on, and everybody hatin' on Atreyu, this big d00d about 6'5 with broad shoulders says:

"Anyone throws sh*t at them, they get kicked out, and I'll kick our ass!"

Just then. some flea-bitten varmit threw a coke onstage, then went on to hide behind me. I look back and said, "genius"!

After resolving the issue with that huge d00d, I only suffered a cut on my elbow after he pushed me against the wall. Which was jacked up because I tried pushing him down to the floor, and I think I might've tickled him...

SelphieT
.......how'd he push you into a wall? You weren't in your wheelchair?

Scythe
I was! Which is like, what the f*ck? He pressed his hand on my shoulder and just gave me a push, but he was strong as f*ck, and I'm such a weak duckling....

SelphieT
Eh, was he like a...security guard or whatever the hell?

He's probably packin nothing though.......heh heh heh

Scythe
My thoughts exactly, he was just a security guard trying to keep everyone in check. He was doin' an awful job of it though. He's standin' there hasslin' me while dozens create fires behind him.

SelphieT
My thoughts exactly, he was just a security guard trying to keep everyone in check. He was doin' an awful job of it though. He's standin' there hasslin' me while dozens create fires behind him.

yeah, I guess I have it easy. I've been going to shows my whole life, when I was reaaaally little my dad took me to the Descendents.....and this guy yelled at him for bringing a kid that small......but the band kept waving at me off-stage, so thats cool

But back to the having it easy thing, yeah, being a ....female has advantages sometimes with horny security guards that are extremely ugly......

SelphieT
I just listened to the message on my phone. My head exploded......so now I'm gathering up the bits and pieces left......

Scythe
That bad?

SelphieT
no no no, it wasn't bad at all. I just know your name now, mwahahahahahahaha!

Scythe
Really? How did you manage that?

SelphieT
well......now you know

Scythe
Wow, burned, anyhoo, your sexy!

SelphieT
....well thanks, I just need to see this strifey poo now, hahahaha

Scythe
Actually that was just me kissing-ass for you not to blackmail me, but you are attractive! Hehehehehe

SelphieT
blackmail? me!? awww noooooooooo

Its extortion baby wink

L0ckJaw
Yay, SelphieT's online eek! happy

Scythe
I'm sorry, my balls and my head, no the other head, just exploded, what was that?

SelphieT
Originally posted by L0ckJaw
Yay, SelphieT's online eek! happy

you're happy? sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

SelphieT
I'm sorry, my balls and my head, no the other head, just exploded, what was that?

....schwat?........what was what? .....*looks around* ......*looks around some more* I don't even know you myan!

Scythe
I'll take my dignity now.

: : takes bowl of mac' & cheese : :

SelphieT
....sad no fair. A bowl of that sounds real good at the moment. I haven't had mac and cheese since.......dear god. When was the last time!?

oh well. So, wanna explain that other post? big grin

Scythe
What, the one with meh nads blowin' up? No thank you, it's self explanatory...

SelphieT
yeah, you're right........*raises eyebrow* smile

Scythe
Here's a present for Liz...

Scythe
Vagrant goat?!

SelphieT
yay presents for meeeeee........what presents does scythe want?

Scythe
Goat's milk flavored lollipops...

SelphieT
.......no. no gift for you.

Scythe
You know what, scratch that, f*ck the lollipops, I need some damn bandages for my hand, damn it hurts...

SelphieT
what did you do?

Scythe
I don't know, I think I must've sprained it when I was at Ozzfest... Weird...

Scythe
Luckily I found some! And it's clean, as in no blood from one of my previous injuries. I'm death-prone...

natashia
does that mean that you are clumbsy

Scythe
I would think when a person is death-prone they've transcended the level of clumsy thrice fold...

SelphieT
http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i219/LizofLincoln/charmander.gif

natashia
i'm very times 9 accident prone. i fall through poarches. flood the back of churches fall in ditches without moving ect...

SelphieT
I dunno.......I don't think I'm very clumsy.........unless I'm doing it on purpose. Hahahahahaha like that one time.........I kept walking into my friends and just bouncing off them into another person......haha good times.........sad

When I'm sad, I'm very non-clumsy.

Scythe
Ay-caramba!

SelphieT
ay-carajo

Scythe
Hey Liz, I'm sendin' ya some candy from Mexico, and some goatwhore pops, they're good, trust me!

SelphieT
goatwhore pops? awwww maaaan, I don't want herpes in the throat again! .....................no expression

Scythe
Nothing like that, it's just caramel pops made of goat's milk, they're very good, wait...again? What the hell?

SelphieT
really? sounds good! *ignores scythe's last comment*

Scythe
Selphie! YOO GOT SUM 'SPLAININ' TOO DOO!

SelphieT
Selphie! YOO GOT SUM 'SPLAININ' TOO DOO!

I'm a good girl! All my orifices are virgins big grin

natashia
wow
i thought you were all innocence and sweetness.

SelphieT
I am! I am a good girl!

Raphael Sorel
I am! I am a good girl!
i believe you thats why i like you

SelphieT
I don't understand how a person like you who talks about one night stands and picking up people to screw with at church could "like" me

Raphael Sorel
I don't understand how a person like you who talks about one night stands and picking up people to screw with at church could "like" me
personality thats why.

SelphieT
hmmm, interesting.

CommandoDelta38
not all guys go for just looks stick out tongue

Raphael Sorel
Originally posted by CommandoDelta38
not all guys go for just looks stick out tongue exactamundo

SelphieT
not all guys go for just looks stick out tongue

hmm yeah, I guess.....I don't know.

Raphael Sorel
you know what i take it back....

guys go for the looks because their evil penises dick-tates them to charge

CommandoDelta38
i've never based my choice on how someone looked, that just turned out to be an added bonus

SelphieT
I can understand that

SelphieT
I personally think one night stands are just dumb. I'd probably get attached, and never get over it. I wouldn't be a stalker, but losing it is a pretty big thing to me. I don't wanna give it to someone who'll leave in the morning, and I'll just sit there happy thinking they'll call me or something...........its just dumb.

CommandoDelta38
lol, not intirely true raph only those men who don't have the will power to surpress those instincts

Raphael Sorel
which is why NEVER EVER GO for the Single Women without boyfriends.

go for someone who is already married or commited so no strings attached or go for the friends with benifits.

SelphieT
go with someone who is already married!? you're horrible! I take offence to that! My parents are divorced.....................and I hate my dad for doing the things he did!

CommandoDelta38
i couldn't bring myself to destroy someone's commitment like that

SelphieT
I couldn't either...

CommandoDelta38
by my honor i'd have to kill myself before i could do that to someone

SelphieT
I don't ever wanna cheat. Especially when I'm married. My dad kinda ruined my childhood. thats why I'm all mature.......gaaaah, I hate that old man sometimes

CommandoDelta38
i'm sorry to here that sad :hugs:

SelphieT
:hugs back: thanks. just the whole infidelity thing blows. I made a speech about it and presented it to the class before summer break. Eesh, nearly cried while reading it. Its a really personal thing cause growing up my dad was always my hero, and now it kinda sucks cause that hero is human.

Raphael Sorel
Do you Have that Paper on your records. because i wanna read it. to see whats on the flip side of my views.

CommandoDelta38
least you grew up with your parents .... i can't say the same

Raphael Sorel
my father cheated too. like father like son i guess.

CommandoDelta38
good luck then ... that'll land you in a serious shithole one day

Xirius
Originally posted by Raphael Sorel
which is why NEVER EVER GO for the Single Women without boyfriends.

go for someone who is already married or commited so no strings attached or go for the friends with benifits.

read my second post on this page- http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=411743&perpage=20&highlight=&pagenumber=4

Grow up, stop treating people like objects, don't use what your father did to excuse your own disgusting behaviour.

SelphieT
least you grew up with your parents .... i can't say the same

I'm sorry *big hug*

CommandoDelta38
thanks hun *hug*

SelphieT
ah wow, let out a lot of stuff there.........kinda feel like a pussy now laughing out loud

CommandoDelta38
its ok :P

SelphieT
smile

CommandoDelta38
smile

SelphieT
OOOoooooooooooooo funny pic of meeeeeee hahahahaha.....

eh, I look like DeeDee Ramone.......laughing out loud

CommandoDelta38
lol

natashia
is that yo then or dee dee ramone?

SelphieT
Originally posted by natashia
is that yo then or dee dee ramone?

its meeee, isn't dee dee dead anywhoo?

CommandoDelta38
your cute stick out tongue

natashia
i don't know who she is
your pretty.

SelphieT
awww thanks

CommandoDelta38
welcome sweetie

redcaped
hi Sel

SelphieT
heya

Xirius
Did everyone hear?
Selphie's getting married to some extremely handsome person!

SelphieT
NO WAY!? who?

CommandoDelta38
O_o

SelphieT
I'm getting hitched guys laughing out loud

CommandoDelta38
to who

Xirius
ME!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

SelphieT
!!!! ........he keeps asking me to marry him!!!! no expression

Xirius
Hey, you lost that coin toss fair and square!

Scythe
Does Xirius have to be shot?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>