Apocalypse vs Terrax

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Decay
terradx weilds the power cosmic, but not to the level of the surfer, apocalypse is one of the most powerful mutants alive, capable of altering and increasing the size of his body. he can make shields, blades, and almost anything else he can think of out of his own body, and potentially has immeasurable strength. pretty cool fight i think.

Grimm22
both are stupid chumps

Batman comes in a kills them both.

I win big grin

rotiart
Apocalypse realizes that Terrax has access to Galactus tech > Celestial Tech. and realizes that with it he would become mr. uberjobberseid.

Mider
non jobbing apoc takes everything terrax has and then smacks him around like a punk.

HisMajestyAC43
umm terrax would take this. power cosmic > mutant power (for most mutants...)

this is herald vs. a guy who is constantly foiled by the x-men. not that they are too far from each other in my opinion, but terrax takes 6/10.

Mider
i said none jobbing apoc have you ever looked into his feats before he started jobbing?

beat exodus
beat ikarus a prime eternal
beat high evolutionary who could devolve even galactus and could grow to galactus size at that i believe
beat loki in his prime also

why do any of you use apoc in your threads you dont even respect the character or like him most of you anyway.

golem370
I do

Priest
terrax wins

golem370
Terrax was K.Oed by Iron Man.. Thing has fought him toe to toe the only thing Terrax has on Apocalypse is super flight speed. Apocalypse is every bit as strong just as durable smarter and on land faster..

celestialdemon
It's sad that Apocalypse is stuck fighting the X-Men. He should be up there schooling heralds with the Celestial technology at his disposal. Like Mider said, non-jobbing Apocalypse would win.

Whittdawg92
everyone says apoc is too overrated, but I think he gets jobbed sooo much. he should be like fu'ckin Doomsday of marvel.

Priest
Originally posted by Whittdawg92
everyone says apoc is too overrated, but I think he gets jobbed sooo much. he should be like fu'ckin Doomsday of marvel.
i wouldent say that, apoc has a brain, doomsday is a freaking idiot

Whittdawg92
wel...dooms is the muscle, apoc is the brains.

bbrem123
apocalypse take this

he has bio-armor made from celestial allowing him virtually any physical power

HisMajestyAC43
6/10 is not that much, i only say that because terrax is so much faster, and it seems to take some time for apoc to grow in size. before he manages to get big enough, terrax will have more than likely given him a nice slicing, and shoved him full of the nearest asteroid field. yes apoc was good before he jobbed, but lately he hasn't done anything that makes him seem capable of handling a herald on his own with no prep.

and about the doomsday of marvel... id say maybe like the darkseid of marvel earth, but thats still farfetched.

and galactus >> apocalypse, regardless of apoc's size.

Mider
heh how do you know that apoc cant give himself the power of speed that terrax has, he isnt just a mutant as you claim he's a celestial tech powered mutant thats like saying norrin rads just some dude who got a new paint job.

Crease
First, Apoc granting himself any superhuman power is speculation. He can turn bodyparts into weapons and such, but I've never seen him use magnetism, superspeed, talk to animals, control weather, go intangible, telekinesis and the list goes on and on.

Secondly, Mider, where did you read High Evolutionary could devolve Big G?

Terrax should win a slight majority if neither's jobbing.

rotiart
Actually Apocalypse's power isn't the ability to create ANY Superhuman power. Its the ability to create virtually any PHYSICAL superhuman power. He can't do stuff supposedly like havok or cyclops with his powers.. thats their mutant power.. but physical.. like high density.. or intangibility.. flying... supposedly.. is supposed to be within his power.

Omg. is that why people are thinking Apoc is on galactus's level.. because of a misread?!? To think Apoc could beat galactus, apoc must first be able to beat a celestial... and even with their tech... apoc couldn't do it. thiers is a more raw form of cosmic might. Apoc's a physical beast though.

Whittdawg92
to the first part of that post: NO SCHIT!!! no one even said he could!!!! and the second part, apoc has the potential to beat a celestial cuz....HE'S GOT CELESTIAL TECHNOLOGY. Terrax is a homo, who I hope gets raped and killed by Morg.

HisMajestyAC43
Originally posted by Whittdawg92
Terrax is a homo, who I hope gets raped and killed by Morg.

wow, so because terrax is a homo apoc automatiacally beats him every time. silly homo, he knows he can't win.

great logic by the way. erm

apoc can not simply grant himself any power he wishes. his tech allows him to harness his shape shifting abilities to their full potential and enhance his strength... don't overestimate his tech.

Nikkolas
Apocalypse did keep up with Quicksilver, I heard. He also took a full scream from Blackbolt. He can beat this chump.

Xplosive
Apocalypse should beat him.

bigbran
Originally posted by HisMajestyAC43
umm terrax would take this. power cosmic > mutant power (for most mutants...)

this is herald vs. a guy who is constantly foiled by the x-men. not that they are too far from each other in my opinion, but terrax takes 6/10.

TricksterPriest
Before the recent issue of Annihilation, I would have said Apoc without question. However........,this could be close. Seeing Terrax smash a planet with one ax slash was.......... enlightning. Jesus christ, this mother has been jobbed. messed that being said, Terrax is still an idiot. Apocalypse should be able to beat this guy. 6/10. He's smart enough to avoid being hit by the big stuff, and he's far more versatile than Terrax.

draxx_tOfU
SPEEDBLITZ!!!11!!!

TricksterPriest
Terrax HAS NEVER SPEEDBLITZED. Apoc is capable of it, but he's more likely to use a variety. But he could speedblitz Terrax.

draxx_tOfU
true, but he can though...

Redatom65
there is a captain atom/terrax fight further down too, my friend

TricksterPriest
I'm not saying he's not capable of Speedblitzing. I'm saying he's too much of an idiot to remember he can. stick out tongue it's also not in his character. Hell, Iron Man beat Surfer. shifty

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.