cable vs blade

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

grimside
all out war battle to the death who would win that bloody fight.

rotiart
Cable, all day every day. He'd kick blade in the balls, then while his grip is loosened, telekinetically strip the blades from blade hands.. and then run him through. Cable's ruthless and efficient in his mercenary days.. ala Rob liefied. If its any other cable.. the TP/TP combo is much too strong for blade.

HisMajestyAC43
umm cable has a huge advantage witht he telekenesis/pathy. cable 9/10

Darth Martin
Couldn't Cable just mindrape him. Serious mismatch here.

juggernaut66666
cable10/10

Jyppe
Cable doesn't have those abilities anymore.. Isn't he just communicating with techno stuff now? He does have a force field though.

Blade takes the techno Cable.
Blade loses horribly to "Normal" Cable
And I'm not even mentioning his chances against Godlikecable.. ah darn, 9999999999999999/10

grey fox
Cable 10/10 each version....

Whittdawg92
I think grimside means a physical fight.

Psyquis52
Originally posted by Whittdawg92
I think grimside means a physical fight. I still think Cable wins.

Jyppe
How's that? Cable does have a slight superstrength but Blade is still stronger. Not to mention his speed and skills. I've never really seen anything "special" about Cable's fighting skills. He lost to Scarlet Witch in a melee fight. (Admited that Captain America has trained Scarlet, but still.)

Broly92
Cable

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.