Gay Guys says Goodbye to KMC...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gay Guy
Well, I'm leaving KMC. I just got a new ISP, and am moving..so it will take me about a 3 years to setup my computer again. I know i can go to the library and use their computers to talk with you guys..but they only let you stay on the computer for 30 minutes. I'd like to thank all those who stuck up for me about being the first openly Gay male to have "Gay" in his profile...especially PVS and Bardock42...a special thanks to you both for all of you're support and defence of our Gay community here on KMC. Keep the LBGT thread alive in the off topic forum while I'm away... smile

Sincerely,

Gay Guy

botankus
Are you head of the English Department now?

Gay Guy
Originally posted by botankus
Are you head of the English Department now?

almost..i just got promoted. I'm assistant to the assistant of the secretary who works for the head janitor in the department heads office.

i'm also currently doing an internship in teh literary arts classes for my undergrad in english, and i substitute for some of the professors when they was away. So technically, i'm a sub professor.

Mr. Universe
What is the point of professing your homosexuality? You don't see us going around flaunting being straight. Unless of course, you think there's something wrong with it.

-KMC's first openly heterosexual

Gay Guy
Originally posted by Mr. Universe
What is the point of professing your homosexuality? You don't see us going around flaunting being straight. Unless of course, you think there's something wrong with it.

-KMC's first openly heterosexual

Good 4 you..but do you choose to be heteresexual? No you're born that way..And I NATURALLY CHOOSE to be homosexual..because human beings are NATURALLY BORN with the ability to CHOOSE.

You see..This is another reason why I'm leaving...all of the homophobic comments that are constantly made against me and how I'm proud of my homosexuality...

Mr. Universe
Originally posted by Gay Guy
Good 4 you..but do you choose to be heteresexual? No you're born that way..And I NATURALLY CHOOSE to be homosexual..because human beings are NATURALLY BORN with the ability to CHOOSE.

You see..This is another reason why I'm leaving...all of the homophobic comments that are constantly made against me and how I'm proud of my homosexuality...

What was homophobic about my comments? That's right, nothing. You have some inferiority complex about you.

But did you really "choose" to be gay though? That's interesting to say the least.

-Straight Guy

botankus
Hook, Line, and Sinker.

Inspectah Deck
Now we have less gay guys on KMC. no expression

Eis
Well, I'm leaving KMC. I just got a new ISP, and am moving..so it will take me about a 3 years to setup my computer again. I know i can go to the library and use their computers to talk with you guys..but they only let you stay on the computer for 30 minutes. I'd like to thank all those who stuck up for me about being the first openly Gay male to have "Gay" in his profile...especially PVS and Bardock42...a special thanks to you both for all of you're support and defence of our Gay community here on KMC. Keep the LBGT thread alive in the off topic forum while I'm away... smile

Sincerely,

Gay Guy
Basically you mean you made a new sock which you'd like to use from now on...

Originally posted by Inspectah Deck
Now we have less gay guys on KMC. no expression
w00t

Gay Guy
What was homophobic about my comments? That's right, nothing. You have some inferiority complex about you.

But did you really "choose" to be gay though? That's interesting to say the least.

-Straight Guy

Do you CHOOSE to be heterosexual? No you were NATURALLY BORN that way. BUT You CHOOSE the types of SEX that you HAVE with other PEOPLE...

Originally posted by Inspectah Deck
Now we have less gay guys on KMC.

Glad to see that you have so much love for the human race. sad

Mr. Universe
Do you CHOOSE to be heterosexual? No you were NATURALLY BORN that way. BUT You CHOOSE the types of SEX that you HAVE with other PEOPLE...

If I'm heterosexual, it's safe to say my options are fairly limited. Why would I choose to have sex with anything other than a woman? If you choose to have sex with men, you are gay. End of.

Gay Guy
If I'm heterosexual, it's safe to say my options are fairly limited. Why would I choose to have sex with anything other than a woman? If you choose to have sex with men, you are gay. End of.

Your option? You selectively misinterpreted what I've said to limit the choice between action and reaction, to show that a person can CHOOSE which types of SEXUAL ACTIONS that they engage in.

Tell me something. Heterosexuals have anal sex..does that then make them Gay?

You are a fool if you think that the infinitisimal details of homosexual recreation are just limited to sex. If you look up homosexual in teh dictionary, you'll also see that it talks about SEXUAL BEHAVIOR, not just SEXUAL ACTION.

Anyway..i'm not trying to argue about my homosexuality or bring attention to myself. I just was opening a simple goodbye thread to say goodbye to all my friends on KMC. So if you're proud of your heterosexuality..thaz cool with me. Open up a thread about it. All I'm doing is saying good bye.

ENDOF

PVS
die

xmarksthespot
See you in three years. Or tomorrow under a different username.

Whichever comes first.

Alliance
Originally posted by Eis
Basically you mean you made a new sock which you'd like to use from now on...

laughing

Gay Guy
Originally posted by PVS
die

Theres no reason for us to keep playing these silly games anymore. I love u 2 and I am going to miss you.. sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.