Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahh!! Sorry!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

-Tired Hiker-
I just finished Ootp and then I just bought the Half-Blood Prince and I came in here to discuss Ootp, but then I got carried away and made this thread. I'm sorry. I've avoided this forum for a long time because I don't want to read ANY spoilers, but once I finish book six, I guess it won't matter. Soz . . . I really don't know what I'm doing here, I'm just so into HP right now, and I hope they keep the original actors as the lead parts for ALL the movies, even if they don't look young anymore, it just wouldn't be right to get new actors. Okay, merge this or whatever, close it if you have to, I'm just excited is all.

Blue_Hefner

The Phantom
Originally posted by Blue_Hefner
.......... What he said.... times two.

Demonic Phoenix
eer

Opaleye92
Soz . . . I really don't know what I'm doing here, I'm just so into HP right now, and I hope they keep the original actors as the lead parts for ALL the movies, even if they don't look young anymore, it just wouldn't be right to get new actors.

Indeedy wink

Opaleye92
Okay, merge this or whatever, close it if you have to, I'm just excited is all.

Thats quite understandable smile

-Tired Hiker-
Originally posted by Opaleye92
Okay, merge this or whatever, close it if you have to, I'm just excited is all.

Thats quite understandable smile

What I need is a thread for poeple who have only read the first five books, I already spoiled several things for myself that I will learn in book six, like what happens to Dumbledore. Or, I should just hury up and finish book six so I won't have to worry anymore, yes, that should do. smile

The Phantom
Talk to Rogue and someone double posted. *glare* Everyone, group glare the double poster! What the f**k?

Demonic Phoenix
Finally i'm not the one whom phantom is against because of double-posting.

The Phantom
Everyone does it eventually. Even I do. (I whip myself multiple times with a raccoon afterwards because of it.) stick out tongue

Demonic Phoenix
Just use a skunk, you'll be getting a free umm....spray of perfume laughing.

x_hp_fan
laughing

Demonic Phoenix
How comes this thread ain't closed yet???? Oooopppss.....wrong threaddoh.

-Tired Hiker-
Oh my god you guys, I just finished reading the part in book six where Malfoy found Harry hiding under the invisibility cloak in his train compartement on the way to Hogwarts. That Malfoy has the nerve to stomp on Harry's face and break his nose!!!!!!! OooooooOOOoooOOo, I'm so mad at Malfoy right now. Book six is off the hook so far, it just smacks you right between the eyes right off the bat.

x_hp_fan
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
How comes this thread ain't closed yet???? Oooopppss.....wrong threaddoh.

laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.