Could Captain Atom drain Hulk's Gamma Radiation?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rewmac
Would Captain "Nathaniel Adams" Atom drain or suck the gamma radiation from Hulk and revert him to Banner???

Surfer did something like that if I'm not mistaken.

DarkCrawler
Yes, I don't see why not. I mean, he hasn't met an energy type he can't control/absorb/fire yet. Gamma radiation is not super-unique energy.

Rewmac
I know but sucking that out of the Hulk. Would it work?

manjaro
yes becuase tyrannus did it to hulk and beat him unconscious

Deathstroke
Originally posted by Rewmac
Would Captain "Nathaniel Adams" Atom drain or suck the gamma radiation from Hulk and revert him to Banner???

I was wondering the exact same thing just the other day.

Rols
Yes, he can and he can do it as good as SS. Also Havok has done it.

ScarletSpider
He should be able to. As noted above the Surfer has done it. Jack of Hearts was unconsciously upsetting the gamma levels in She-Hulk. Had he put his mind to it, he would have been able to manipulate her gamma levels probably. Atom should have no trouble.

Rewmac
That's what I thought big grin Finally...I just hope they make a new series for him...But with the silver costume...

Mr.V
Originally posted by Rewmac
That's what I thought big grin Finally...I just hope they make a new series for him...But with the silver costume...

I absolutely hate that costume sick I dont know why, its just a bit..meh i dont know, the costume they had him in for his Wildstorm thing was quite cool, but yeah.. sick Hate the silver costume.

Redatom65
i love every single costume Captain Atom has ever had.

The best is the silver

Deathstroke
I liked the gold and red costume. The silver one reminds me too much of silver surfer. Either way he's still cool though.

manjaro
the silver one made him look too naked, and i found that to be eeriely creepy

ScarletSpider
The gold and red one grew on me during his mini-series, and it's a bit more reminscient of the original Captain Atom. I'd like to see him adopt it full-time.

Grimm22
Originally posted by Redatom65
i love every single costume Captain Atom has ever had.

The best is the silver

Even the original confused

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a54/Grimm22/capatom1.jpg

Or this...

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a54/Grimm22/capatom2.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.