DE Luke versus ROTS Yoda and ROTS Sidous

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GM Nebaris
Setting is in the Geonosian Arena. Can Luke pull it off?

kamikz
I'd say Luke goes down....

GM Nebaris
I'm not quite sure. He seems to be superior to both in both saber skills and with the force, but both Yoda and Sidious up against him would be pretty overwhelming.

jollyjim311
Sidious and Yoda together would be too much for Luke. Either one alone would be a tough challenge that Luke would barely walk away from. Together, they overwhelm him with Sidious' dark side mastery and Yoda's foreign lightsaber techniques.

Escape81
Originally posted by jollyjim311
Sidious and Yoda together would be too much for Luke. Either one alone would be a tough challenge that Luke would barely walk away from. Together, they overwhelm him with Sidious' dark side mastery and Yoda's foreign lightsaber techniques.

DE Luke is superior to either one of them, and they most certainly won't own him here - if he does go down. It'd be a pretty good fight.

Generic Hero
Luke can take either one of them, but the duo would be a bit much.

darthsith19
Well, I'm reading the fifth Dark Enpire Comic right now and Luke's really strong, destroying Imperial Walker's with the Force and all, but this is a strong duo, I'd say Luke's stronger than eitehr of them but together Yoda and Sidious would take Luke, assuming, of course, that they work okay together.

GM Nebaris
Yeah, DE's where Luke starts getting pretty powerful. Are the endnotes on swcomics.com.

GM Nebaris
EDIT

GM Nebaris
EDIT

Captain REX
And it's scribbled in half why?

GM Nebaris
lol because the file was too large and I didn't know how to cut off any of it, so I had to reduce the size by erasing bits.

Admiral Akbar
Ok, well then repost that half. I would like to see what you scribbled off.

GM Nebaris
Both halves are there...

Lord Saboteur
Originally posted by GM Nebaris
Both halves are there... Next time, use the Attributes feature on MS Paint.

GM Nebaris
Thanks for the tip.

Captain REX
That actually did nothing to reduce the file size. I will remove those and allow you to repost the file without scribbling it out.

GM Nebaris
It actually does.

Captain REX
If you say so. Get the file hosted on Photobucket, then.

GM Nebaris
The size of the whole file was about 300kbs. By erasing half of it in the way that I did, I reduced it to about 130KBS.

GM Nebaris
Originally posted by Captain REX
If you say so. Get the file hosted on Photobucket, then.

How do I do that.

Captain REX
*sigh*

I sent you a PM.

Captain REX
Nevermind. It can be found on swcomics.com. yes

Escape81
Hmm. This would be an excellent fight, I suppose, after thinking about it. On the one hand, DE Luke is more powerful than either of his two enemies - and managed to hold his own against a much more advanced version of one of them. Then, on the other, you have Yoda and Sidious who - while inferior to Luke - are devastatingly powerful in their own right.

Luke would most likely win, because of his superior abilities - but he'd have a tough time with Yoda's devastating assaults and Sidious's ruthless attacks.

Admiral Akbar
Yoda's devastating assualts, his ability to avoid all hits. Untouchable with a lightsaber. Palpatine overall great with the force, has lightning, great with tactics. Luke is not so superior to both of these people combined, so I say he would most likely lose.

In wikipedia it says Luke by the end of NJO was more powerful than figures like Yoda, Palpatine and Anakin.

Escape81
Originally posted by Admiral Akbar
Yoda's devastating assualts, his ability to avoid all hits. Untouchable with a lightsaber. Palpatine overall great with the force, has lightning, great with tactics. Luke is not so superior to both of these people combined, so I say he would most likely lose.

In wikipedia it says Luke by the end of NJO was more powerful than figures like Yoda, Palpatine and Anakin.

Lol . . .

Anyways, I'd agree, firmly, that Luke is - as of LotF - the most powerful Force-user in the galaxy. Perhaps by NJO and definately starting at DN. But not because Wikipedia says so.

GM Nebaris
I think he could possibly become it, but imo he's not quite right at the top by LOTF.

Escape81
Originally posted by GM Nebaris
I think he could possibly become it, but imo he's not quite right at the top by LOTF.

Yes, and I hate to be rude, but you're an overly biased person, aren't you? So, really, your opinion holds little weight. Once you start to back up your words, perhaps you'll be taken seriously.

My advice: Prepare an actual defense for your "Darth Revan owns all" theory.

GM Nebaris
Dude I could say the same about you in regards to Sidious and Luke. At least I admit that Revan probably isn't the most powerful.

And about Revan, he was able to almost single handedly destroy an entire order of dark jedi and advanced battle droids, and was able to defeat Malak, who was able to utilise the full power of the Star Forge...

Escape81
No, you can't. I have proof to back up what I say. Darth Revan is a virtual unknown. Let me repeat that. Virtual unknown. We know only two things. That the lightside ending is the correct one, and Revan was male.

That is it.

The rest is "gameplay mechanic".

He didn't do it single-handedly, and it wasn't an order. They were Malak's lackeys. Now, do not get me wrong. Revan is one of the most powerful Sith Lords, I'm sure. But even my opinion on him is simply that. An opinion.

As for Malak, Malak was a skilled Sith Lord. But I'd put him on the level of Mace Windu or Count Dooku. Fine and amazingly powerful Jedi and Sith to be sure - but hardly the most powerful.

Furthermore, I still have not received any proof indicating that Malak's abilities were amplified or augmented by the Star Forge. Especially when he was forced to drain the life force from others in order to sustain his own when he battled Revan.

Now, I ask you:

- Has Revan shown the ability to eradicate and devastate entire fleets of ships?

- Has Revan shown the ability to transport people and objects across the galaxy?

- Has Revan's mere spirit been able to imbue a Force-user with the power to raise a technological juggernaut from a gas giant?

- Has Revan's mere spirit been able to force someone as powerful as Luke Skywalker into a coma?

- Has Revan created his own style of fighting?

And, finally, where has Revan been said to be "the most powerful Sith Lord in history".

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.