PIS and CIS Removed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LethalFemme
Now we all know there is major PIS and CIS in comics which hero should have died at the hands of which villain long ago and vice versa?

Soleran
Wolverine the first fight with the Hulk!

Mider
thanos vs tyrant even if tyrant was depowered

thanos vs odin, he should have been fried, if odin had been going all out he'd have shook the nine words or in previous showins he was strong enough to crush planets in his hand when he was evil

major CIS when apoc runs from namor when he threw that chair, more CIS when he loses to x-men especially after smacking around prime eternal ikarus, more CIS being hurt by mags, since when is his armer suppose to be metal in the first place, its molecules if he has controll over all his molecules couldnt he have turned into something beside metal or couldnt he have regenerated.

HellMaster93
Batman VS darkseid... I only read a review of that ish a while back but it sounded crap honestly....

Rewmac
Wolverine tons of times.

HellMaster93
LOL! Undoubtedly... ooh, though I do't think its canon, Marvel/ DC where nightwing beat Gambit...

Soleran
Superman, as others have mentioned in the past as well Kryptonite is more like a light snack or speed bump for Superman now then weaknesssmile

HellMaster93
I know... hs main wekaness now is magic!

grey fox
Batman versus Amazo ...

HellMaster93
Amazo as in JLA powers guy?

grey fox
Originally posted by HellMaster93
Amazo as in JLA powers guy?

Yup , Bat's and Nightwing took him out....

NoFate007
Law of averages, every hero should be dead by now lol.

Validus
Near anyone Vs Darkseid

Rewmac
Originally posted by Validus
Near anyone Vs Darkseid I totally agree. The way Orion killed him in his own series. I mean seriously. Deflecting back OE... confused mad Pafff...

Jyppe
If you remove character stupidity from Hulk, what will be left? Teh shiny personality? laughing out loud

inamilist
Galactus, every time

bigbran
Originally posted by inamilist
Galactus, every time if pis and cis are removed then galactus should have killed every heroe that went against him.

and supes after doomsday killed him.
batman against anyone with powers.
cap against thanos or any cosmic
hulk against juggs.

batdude123
Originally posted by bigbran
if pis and cis are removed then galactus should have killed every heroe that went against him.

hulk against juggs.

Batman against anyone with powers. Pffffffft. Gimme a break. roll eyes (sarcastic)

bigbran
Originally posted by batdude123
Batman against anyone with powers. Pffffffft. Gimme a break. roll eyes (sarcastic) i mean, people with high powers.

Deathstroke
batman against superman (curse you frank miller mad )

Grimm22
Originally posted by bigbran
if pis and cis are removed then galactus should have killed every heroe that went against him.

hulk against juggs.

Cap didnt beat Thanos, it was just iconic that the man who couldnt do anything to stop Thanos was still standing up to him even when there was no hope left cool

Creshosk
Originally posted by Soleran
Wolverine the first fight with the Hulk! You know I don't think that Marvel thinks it was as in the Hulk's favor as that since the only alternate ending to that scenerio that they depicted is vastly different from what you said.

http://www.comicsvf.com/scans/vocanc/whatifv1/31.jpg

K3VIL
Originally posted by Mider
thanos vs tyrant even if tyrant was depowered

thanos vs odin, he should have been fried, if odin had been going all out he'd have shook the nine words or in previous showins he was strong enough to crush planets in his hand when he was evil

major CIS when apoc runs from namor when he threw that chair, more CIS when he loses to x-men especially after smacking around prime eternal ikarus, more CIS being hurt by mags, since when is his armer suppose to be metal in the first place, its molecules if he has controll over all his molecules couldnt he have turned into something beside metal or couldnt he have regenerated.
Thanos fought Odin, but Odin wasn't going all out.An all out blast from a skyfather would have destroyed all of Asgard, making Ragnarok looking like a beach party.
Tyrant blasted him full power, but Tyrant wasn't no more Galactus equal, that's why Thanos survived.
And for the note, having your powers enhanced from Death itself, it's a HUGE advantage.

Metalmanx
Batman. Wolverine. James Bond.

Etc., etc.

Inhuman
Flash would have died a long time ago before the speed force thing was introduced.
A fly hitting his face while he was going at full speed would had made his head explode.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Inhuman
Flash would have died a long time ago before the speed force thing was introduced.
A fly hitting his face while he was going at full speed would had made his head explode.

Hahaha! Good point. But I'm sure it's for those reasons why he was blessed with the Speed Force.

grey fox
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Batman. Wolverine. James Bond.

Etc., etc.

James Bond ?

Metalmanx
Originally posted by grey fox
James Bond ?

I know he's not in comics, but I just feel that he should've died in the very first movie. stick out tongue

LethalFemme
Originally posted by Metalmanx
I know he's not in comics, but I just feel that he should've died in the very first movie. stick out tongue

Keep it orderly don't make me have to go around and start bustin asses.glare

FujiFuu
Almost every heroe should be dead by now, everyone goes up against people they shouldn't be able to beat yet beat them with pis or cis, thats why people read comics, no one would care if a heroe never has the odds against them.

LethalFemme
Originally posted by FujiFuu
Almost every heroe should be dead by now, everyone goes up against people they shouldn't be able to beat yet beat them with pis or cis, thats why people read comics, no one would care if a heroe never has the odds against them.

Really? Wow we didn't know.erm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.