Could Voldemort win?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

steverules
Title says it all

Blue_Hefner
Yes.

Rave X
Sure. Dumbledore gone and Harry aint got his 'protection' anymore since GoF.

The Phantom
Yes. Every villian has a chance to win. It all depends on how JKR wants the story to go.

x_hp_fan
I thinking he's gonna win, but I really don't know.

Opaleye92
Yes, I suppose he could win no expression , but i hope not blink

dance evil banana man DANCE! Happy Dance Happy Dance cool

thething91
jk rowling wants to kill off harry potter and then kill off another main character cuz dumbledore is already dead.

d-fly_girl008
I guess he could win... and I think it would suprize everyone!

Court Radcliffe
yes voldemort could win. but i don't think J.K. would do that.

Darth Macabre
Realistically...Yes, he SHOULD win...I mean can anyone actually see Harry beating Voldemort in a real magical duel (as in no Priori)? Absolutely not.

But honestly, he won't win...

Demonic Phoenix
Poster boy(Harry) will probably kill voldy, then walk nine steps before collapsing and dying.....so no-one winsstick out tongue

x_hp_fan
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
Poster boy(Harry) will probably kill voldy, then walk nine steps before collapsing and dying.....so no-one winsstick out tongue

Probably.

lactique
i think that voldemort dies, but somebody would take over his place. you know... you have to keep on fighting, but the evil never dies.
sry if i spelled smth wrong stick out tongue

The Phantom
Originally posted by lactique
i think that voldemort dies, but somebody would take over his place. you know... you have to keep on fighting, but the evil never dies.
sry if i spelled smth wrong stick out tongue No. The book can't hold that much in the amount of pages it has. Remember, it is smaller than book 5 I believe. And JKR isn't making more books. So evil goes bye bye once Volde kicks the bucket.

Emma Hermine
Voldemort won't win he schould though but he won't... it just wouldn't fit in the whole story and all.. Harry is the hero and he'll win or die with voldemort I dunno...^^ but voldemort will not win!

baby_ash10
she wouldnt do that to all of us it would be to heart breaking i would be sent into depression 4 days she cant kill off harry!!!!!but i think she might kill off hermonie i hope not it would be so sad!!!!!

dark wizard
i hope he wins, all us slytherins will be happy smokin'

doan_m
Just as long as Voldemort is quick with the job and doesnt bother starting a victory speech while Potter's down, I can see it happening

Loirerin
Harry HAS to di. She herself said, the last book would be numer seven, and if Harry were to win, some people would write her all this stuff telling her to write more because they want to see Harry's life after Voldemort was dead (probably married to Ginny).

l.saratn
Doesn't mean she'll give in all because he lives

The Phantom
Originally posted by Loirerin
Harry HAS to di. She herself said, the last book would be numer seven, and if Harry were to win, some people would write her all this stuff telling her to write more because they want to see Harry's life after Voldemort was dead (probably married to Ginny). Originally posted by l.saratn
Doesn't mean she'll give in all because he lives

willRules
He is perfectly able to win, but he definitely won't yes

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by willRules
He is perfectly able to win, but he definitely won't yes

That's always the case with nearly every antagonistwink. They should be able to win, but somehow, they don't.

xXemo_loveXx
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
Realistically...Yes, he SHOULD win...I mean can anyone actually see Harry beating Voldemort in a real magical duel (as in no Priori)? Absolutely not.

But honestly, he won't win...

That's true in a lot of ways but as you said he won't because JKR will come up with a way to bring Harry through it and somehow he'll magically get all amazing and beat Voldemort.

Deicide
Harry would have help from Her-hiney, so Harry would win. cuz she can dream up any bull crap word and its a spell. then Gandalf the White comes in and wipes em all out.....heh. Snoogans.

ILuvRUPERT1091
Voldemort could deffinitly realistically win but a good writer would never let evil go on forever and thats exactly what she'd be doing if she let Voldemort win because no one else can win and there's no way he can die because of his horcruxes. Evil can't live forever in a series that will stop.

MR Potter
somebody says yes, somebody says no....

I say from argentina that Voldermort never will win because JKR will not write..

willRules
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
That's always the case with nearly every antagonistwink. They should be able to win, but somehow, they don't.

Maybe for all their power they are missing a quality the good guy's posses which enables them to win. It's like Dumbledore said in book five, when Voldermort tried to screw Harry over using occlumency, and voldermort should have been able to kill Harry then.......

Dumbledore said something like........

"It didn't matter that you could not close your mind. It was your heart that saved you." yes

pixie1
voldy cant win jk wont let him he will die but i doubt he will be gone nick said that wizards who are afraid of death turn into ghosts so he'll prolly stick around

ladygrim
hopefully big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.