Eldar scrolls(1-4) verus GTA(original through liberty city strories

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Hexus
which was better
1) gameplay
2) graphics
3) game physics
4) overall entertainment

and finally all the characters versus all the characters with all the weapons and stuff

SpadeKing
um not how the versus goes bud and I doubt someone could remember every eldar scrolls character no expression

MadMel
hmm....true, this section is for videogame character vs. not games...

looldude
sorry but uh... what kind of topic is this?
these games are totally different from eachother.

go search ign or gamespot for reviews

SpadeKing
or search the rules for what you did wrong no expression

Smasandian
It's a game versus forum.....it says nothing about characters, so its perfectly alright to have to games face each other.

And no, these games are simliar in nature. They're both open-ended, character driven games. The only difference is that one has character upgrades, but overall, they're very similiar.

But this is an games vs forum, not an character vs forum.
It just happens that everybody uses characters, but I think its a great idea to have actual games going at it.

Burning thought
id say on all 1,2,3 and 4 that Elder scrolls is much better, i played Oblivion for days without stopping once until my character was like lvl 20-30 but on GTA i couldnt be arsed and so i just shot people and stole cars which lasted for about two hours before i got bored, i wasnt interested in the missions at all, not enough reward when you can get a huge sum of money just for beating people.

Also when i first read the second part, Characters VS Characters then its difficult to say, do u mean the players character VS tommy vercetti and all the thugs and gansters in which case Elder scrolls easily wins because you can make super spells in Obvlion to while everything out and should yourself or do u mean Gansters and thugs of liberty city VS simple swordsmen and magicions in which case its pretty hard to say since machine guns are more or less enough to shoot em all down, then again Magic is unpreditcable confused

MadMel
Originally posted by Smasandian
It's a game versus forum.....it says nothing about characters, so its perfectly alright to have to games face each other.

And no, these games are simliar in nature. They're both open-ended, character driven games. The only difference is that one has character upgrades, but overall, they're very similiar.

It just happens that everybody uses characters, but I think its a great idea to have actual games going at it.
lana said it herself...this is for characters..the name "videogame character vs.' was too long

SpadeKing

read the rules no expression

Smasandian
I did read the rules.

"1. This forum is Video Game Versus. Therefore, all characters in the match must originate in a video game - simply appearing in one is not good enough! If you are unsure if a character originates in a game, do a little research first"

It does mention the word characters, but the key phrase is Video game versus. So, yes, I think this thread is a very valid thread.

Also, if Lana had rules that said everything had to do with characters and not the actual videogame, wouldnt Lana be breaking her own rule by allowing an next-gen vs thread? That has nothign to do with characters AND...she even stickied it so its the first thread people see.

SpadeKing
and also
3. Please, try and keep them to no more than 3 vs. 3. If they are in teams, each team can have up to 5. Otherwise it just gets too hard to discuss. Matches that are 1v1v1 etc are not allowed and will be closed.

do you know how many people are on those games?

Smasandian
Originally posted by SpadeKing
and also
3. Please, try and keep them to no more than 3 vs. 3. If they are in teams, each team can have up to 5. Otherwise it just gets too hard to discuss. Matches that are 1v1v1 etc are not allowed and will be closed.

do you know how many people are on those games?

Yes, your right about the characters. But that's not where discussing.

We're discussing about the guy comparing both games against each other, in which you said wasnt allowed in this forum. And your wrong.

SpadeKing
Yes, your right about the characters. But that's not where discussing.

We're discussing about the guy comparing both games against each other, in which you said wasnt allowed in this forum. And your wrong.

thats basically saying it cause he is including all game characters cause a game supports more than 5 characters which is past the character limit

Smasandian
Dude, i understand about the whole character thing.

But your not getting it. The main point of thread is to discuss which game is better.

SpadeKing
Dude, i understand about the whole character thing.

But your not getting it. The main point of thread is to discuss which game is better.

Originally posted by MadMel
lana said it herself...this is for characters..the name "videogame character vs.' was too long

no expression anyway at the end he has all the characters versus each other

Smasandian
I know, yes and he's wrong.

But your wrong also.

Lana
I did read the rules.

"1. This forum is Video Game Versus. Therefore, all characters in the match must originate in a video game - simply appearing in one is not good enough! If you are unsure if a character originates in a game, do a little research first"

It does mention the word characters, but the key phrase is Video game versus. So, yes, I think this thread is a very valid thread.

Also, if Lana had rules that said everything had to do with characters and not the actual videogame, wouldnt Lana be breaking her own rule by allowing an next-gen vs thread? That has nothign to do with characters AND...she even stickied it so its the first thread people see.

I neither made nor stickied that thread, it's been there since before I was mod.

This forum is for VG Character VS only, as has been said. It is not explicity stated as such in the rules because just like CBVS and SWVS it is implied and common knowledge that that is what it's for.

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.