HALO 3 Weapons?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
does anybody know what weapons are gunna be in HALO 3? i heard the assault rifle would be back and i also saw it on the trailer. but what else??

som1 lemme know.

DarkC
Halo 3 thread, buddy.

§cimitar
Stop with the ****ing duplicate threads.

Spartan005
Ya Really

braz
aww im soo sowwy u guys, can u please forgive me. bawling ill suck ur d** if u will let me. im sry i love u!!! roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing

lmao, gimme a break. a simple response stating to go to the HALO 3 thread wouldve been fine. i dont need 3 f*cking geeks bein rude to me tellin me to do the same thing all at once.

Jesus Christ.

PVS
Originally posted by braz
aww im soo sowwy u guys, can u please forgive me. bawling ill suck ur d** if u will let me. im sry i love u!!! roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing

lmao, gimme a break. a simple response stating to go to the HALO 3 thread wouldve been fine. i dont need 3 f*cking geeks bein rude to me tellin me to do the same thing all at once.

Jesus Christ.

thats great, but you see, there's already a halo thread...and we're also using the new cover sheets for the tps reports....didnt you get the memo?

and one of those "geeks" simply called you 'buddy'. how is that rude?

braz
har har har. NOT FUNNY!

damn y does every1 on this site gotta be such an ass?? n btw, that HALO thread only had 42 pages roll eyes (sarcastic) and im not about to go through all of that just to see what weapons are on there. a simple answer wouldve been fine. thats y i made this thread. i saw the halo 3 thread. i was being more SPECIFIC though. now can u f*ckin retards comprehend that or do i have to speak a different language for u ****s to understand??

braz
i was mainly talking to the other 2 ****heads. the first guy was cool. wink

Blaxican Hydra
har har har. NOT FUNNY!

damn y does every1 on this site gotta be such an ass?? n btw, that HALO thread only had 42 pages roll eyes (sarcastic) and im not about to go through all of that just to see what weapons are on there. a simple answer wouldve been fine. thats y i made this thread. i saw the halo 3 thread. i was being more SPECIFIC though. now can u f*ckin retards comprehend that or do i have to speak a different language for u ****s to understand??

Reported.

Spartan005
Okay... all I said was "Ya Really"

Does that make me a ****head? Why don't you shut the hell up and leave.

braz
Originally posted by Blaxican Hydra
Reported.

attempting to give a damn

nope! big grin

DarkC
Honestly, I don't see the point of making a thread just to discuss Halo 3 weapons.

What next, Halo 3 Plot? Character development? Physics engine?

I mean, really.

H. S. 6

Jesus Christ.

That was completely and uttery unnecessary.

Reported.

braz
i dont care, did u c what he said to me in the other thread? he first agreed with cimitar which should have been reported in the first place, then when i got to that thread, gave me some more shyt and didnt even answer my question. roll eyes (sarcastic) now u tell me who should be reported and y ur not being a little bich right now.

SpadeKing
i dont care, did u c what he said to me in the other thread?

well if you dont care you would stop posting about it. and bashing vs. bashing isn't a good idea reporting vs. bashing is yes

MadMel
yes...

H. S. 6
i dont care, did u c what he said to me in the other thread? he first agreed with cimitar which should have been reported in the first place, then when i got to that thread, gave me some more shyt and didnt even answer my question. roll eyes (sarcastic) now u tell me who should be reported and y ur not being a little bich right now.

What the f**k?

How about you type in English, to start?

Lana
Please search before creating threads.

And braz, you need to watch your attitude and language. That's a warning.

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.