Cirque Du Freak- Quest for The Vampaneze Lord

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

D4th R3v4n
Cirque Du Freak

The Cirque is an underground "freakshow" made up of entirely unique and original people, and unlike other freakshows, everyone here is treated equally. Mr. Tall, a being who can move at unatural speeds and is rather tall, runs the Cirque, and is more of a gentle giant. Truska is a woman who can grow a beard at will, and Cormac Limbs can cut off any part of his body and grow it back, and many many others. (Made-ups are going to be allowed here, as a Cirque Member, and as an accomplice to Darren. Unlike the story, there isn't going to be just three vampires helping Darren, but more or so around six.)

Darren
Darren's your normal kid, who is good at sports, has some great friends, and does well in school. But, that all changes when Steve Leonard(Also called Leopard) brings a pamphlet to school telling about the Cirque Du Freak. After a series of seeming coincidental events, Darren and Steve are chosen to go see the show. Once there, and after seeing the amazing preformences, they start to leave when Steve stops. He says he remembers seeing the man named Mr. Crepsley in an old comic as Vur Horston, and he wants to go find him...

Okay, the story will begin where Darren and the gang are at school, having fun and playing soccer at lunch break. Steve will come in later, and show them the leaflet.

Characters
These are characters I need right now.
Darren (Me)
Steve
(can't remember their names, but Darren's friends...)
Mr. Crepsley(Taken Im pretty sure)
Wolfman
Evra Von(Snake boy)
Truska
Mr. Tall
Mr. Tiny

Okay... I'll start it off when I have at least three main characters here.

TigerEyes
I"M STEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and a made up character at some point....

D4th R3v4n
Okies!

Darth Acheous
holy$#!* I have been waiting for another cdf fan. I own almost every book! I call evra!

D4th R3v4n
Wo0t! Ya okay.

Shavern
i am surley Mr. Crepsley

Ichigo Kurosaki
I'm already Mr. Crespley.

D4th R3v4n
(Mhm... True. Shavern, you can make up someone or something and play along.)

Darren was sitting outside during lunch hour. His face was red and sweaty from an intense game of soccer, wich you know he won. It was just another normal day... Mom packed Turkey, and a bag of Doritos, and everything was going just fine. But not for long...

D4th R3v4n
(BUMP)

TigerEyes
okay are you just starting it in this forum or are you actually going to start another with the real game so we actual play adn pay attention???

Sexy_Camille
Can i have a made up person?

Sora The Brave
Yes Camille.

I'll make a seperate thread Tiger.

CDF_luver
I WANTED 2 BE EVRA!!! sad O WELL CAN I BE DARREN OR SOMETHING?

CDF_luver
NO WAIT I'LL BE TRUSKA

Sarahmier
Vancha big grin

Thunder Fox
Darren Shan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.